Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

HELP! Search N Rescue needs RESCUED

in3948

I own the Search N Rescue ball retriever.  Its a great retriever albeit expensive.  The lever popped off the head of the retriever and I cannot find it.  Because it is pressure fit, it did not break off rather just popped off.  I tried to find a replacement part and cannot find who to contact or if I can even get a part.   I would hate to replace the entire retriever because of one small part.   Any ideas or help out there?   Otherwise, beware of this retriever.

Cobra AMP 8.5* driver (sometimes swap for Cobra Speedzone driver)

Cobra Speedzone 3 WD, 19* hybrid

Driving iron 18*

Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4 - PW

Cleveland 588 gap wedge 52*

Scotty Cameron futura putter (sometimes Ping Zing anniversary edition, or TP mills blade)

Based on the name it is a BagBoy product.  here is the website,  I would suggest contacting their customer service:

https://bagboycompany.com/products/search-n-rescue.html

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

thanks cnosil.  I will give it a try and report back with my findings for the benefit of others.

Driving iron 18*

Scotty Cameron futura putter (sometimes Ping Zing anniversary edition, or TP mills blade)

Update:  Bagboy is the right company.  They produce the Search N Rescue retriever.  I talked to customer support and for this retriever, they do NOT sell any replacement parts.   The two side posts and the center posts are all snap on.   If your''s pops off, FIND IT.  Otherwise, you'll be stuck with a worthless retriever.  These are forty dollars to purchase.  Wonder what it would take to make the replacement parts on a 3d printer?

Driving iron 18*

Archived