GolfSpy STUDque

COMPETITORS ANNOUNCED: #CobraConnect Challenge 3

So how many of us are going to request one length irons after Bryson wins the Masters?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

So how many of us are going to request one length irons after Bryson wins the Masters?

When I went to get fit the guy said “please don’t tell me you want one lengths”. Not sure what the big deal was gonna be, but apparently he didn’t want to do a one length fitting.

Somebody in this group better get one lengths or I’m just going to come here and talk about Launcher irons.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wedgie said:

Somebody in this group better get one lengths or I’m just going to come here and talk about Launcher irons.

I said I'd try the one length irons, but nooooo, they didn't pick me.... 

• Like 2

IMG_0207.PNG.2d46e1122695ac647e5f6f1909477205.PNG

@bardle is getting the one lengths.

• Like 1

Yup @bardle is the brave one this time

• Like 1

You Guys are killing me.. I think @GolfSpy STUDque smack talked more then this when announcing the winners.. You all gotta pick up the pace a little.. I mean one of you is from New zealand ( @Nunfa0 ) one is from Kentucky ( @robertson153 ) one is from Detroit, OOOps Royal Oak Michigan, ( @palvord ) ... And then you got a Cheesehead ( @Bucky CC ) and a guy who's from georgia who's gonna play one length's ( @bardle ).. there is enough there to really start the smack talking.. I Mean c'mon you guys want 1/2 a chance to blow last years challenge away you gotta get started.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reesedw said:

You Guys are killing me.. I think @GolfSpy STUDque smack talked more then this when announcing the winners.. You all gotta pick up the pace a little.. I mean one of you is from New zealand ( @Nunfa0 ) one is from Kentucky ( @robertson153 ) one is from Detroit, OOOps Royal Oak Michigan, ( @palvord ) ... And then you got a Cheesehead ( @Bucky CC ) and a guy who's from georgia who's gonna play one length's ( @bardle ).. there is enough there to really start the smack talking.. I Mean c'mon you guys want 1/2 a chance to blow last years challenge away you gotta get started.. 

It's ok Reece, the smack talk will come. We first need to get settled into our new threads and then we can open fire 😁😎

• Like 3

Fair enough.. Everyone got to watch Us last year we want to do the same for you this year. 

• Like 3

Fair enough.. Everyone got to watch Us last year we want to do the same for you this year. 

.....and we are watching.

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

.....and we are watching.

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

giphy.gif.2501c7b7fa5c0d7fdc8861df83bbc51a.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Reesedw said:

Consider this the first appetizer course of a 20 course meal, @Reesedw. We wouldn't want you to experience too much of the good stuff before we get to the main entrees.  

Thank you for the encouragement though. We know that the bar was set quite high by last years crew.  We will work to please the audience.

• Like 2