Headed to a putter fitting tomorrow!

I was lucky enough to win a Club Champion putter fitting a few days ago so will be doing that sometime this summer.  Really excited about it.  Have never been through one and am tired of blindly throwing money at putters (currently own 12 in all different shapes and sizes) hoping to land the perfect flatstick, which I have definitely yet to do.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Sox Fan said:

I was lucky enough to win a Club Champion putter fitting a few days ago so will be doing that sometime this summer.  Really excited about it.  Have never been through one and am tired of blindly throwing money at putters (currently own 12 in all different shapes and sizes) hoping to land the perfect flatstick, which I have definitely yet to do.

Nice! That will be great! I’m sure you’re going to learn a lot about your stroke and they will find you the perfect flat stick!

What’s your preferred style now?  and Why do you keep changing?  

• Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

Nice! That will be great! I’m sure you’re going to learn a lot about your stroke and they will find you the perfect flat stick!

What’s your preferred style now?  and Why do you keep changing?  

I have about every style you can think of.  Was always a blade player until I started experimenting with a few mallets this year.  Was really liking my first full mallet (Indi Allison) until the sun brightened up and the darn thing became way too reflective.  I have been primarily gaming a Ben Hogan BHB02 (face blalanced blade with single bend shaft) the past few weeks and seeing some pretty good success with it.  I really attribute that to the Two Thumb grip I have on it (which was previously on the mallet) because I was so-so with it before.  Started using the Two Thumb grip, which also rrequired a putting grip change from conventional to prayer style, during the two month quarantine when my course was closed and really got comfortable with it.  My go to putter for the last several years has been a SeeMore mFGP.  So, as you can see, I am all over the board.  Definitely not the right answer, but I have always been quick to bench one and take out another when one went cold.