TESTERS WANTED! ×

Brand Loyal or Anything Goes

ole gray

I'm definitely not brand loyal, but I won't flat out play anything. I think my current setup is a perfect representation of where I stand. Like many others, I enjoy the new and shiny, and I'm a fan of high quality as well. Simply put, I play the brands I like, and that has almost always resulted in a mixed bag for me. 

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

47 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I’m in! I’ll shoot you some dates next week when I’m back at work and I have my schedule in front of me. Promise you won’t touch my Launchers though.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Sounds like a plan to me partner!   💣

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I currently game Callaway, Nike, Adams, and Titleist. Thrown in my Srixon Z star balls and I’m pretty much the definition of mixed bag. Oh and I forgot about my TaylorMade towel.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

It's... complicated.

I've never been brand loyal to woods.  It goes back to the persimmon days when I'd constantly split wood heads.  I still have my last two persimmon drivers in the attic.

Between my Apex Redlines and my Apex Pluses, I was very loyal to Ben Hogan until they died their first death.

When I bought my Mizuno MX-200s, I thought I'd play Mizuno irons for life.  I really thought I'd replace the 200s with the JPX 900s.  Then I was selected for the Cobra Connect Challenge last year.

I'd never played 13 clubs of the same brand in my life (with a matching bag, no less).  It was weird... for about 10 minutes.  I had a great summer with the full set, but I pulled the driver and 3 hybrid out as soon as I could, along with swapping the clubs back to my SM 2.5 bag.  

At this point, there's no reason to be brand loyal.  So many manufacturers make great clubs now.  Play what fits your eye - and your budget.  As long as you're properly fit, it's tough to go wrong.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Mixed bag, Callaway, Srixon, Ping and Evnroll.   As mentioned earlier, no one paying me so absolutely no brand loyalty.

My kids both have Maltby irons and one daughter has a Wishon driver (my old driver head).  Price quality ratio is great so a good option to get the kids fitted.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

I used to be brand loyal but nowdays I just use whatever I like.  Brand doesnt really matter because these companies arent paying me to use their stuff and because theyre all made in the same foundries in China anyways.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I’m a pretty brand loyal person in most aspects of life (with good reasoning) but I have quickly learned and worked towards being open as can be with my golf equipment. Like most of you have already said, I’m more for what works rather than the name.
However, Callaway is one I have drifted towards more often at time but that is after testing others. When testing out my first new set of irons, I tried out TM, Cobra, Ping abs Callaway. My swing (and price point) matched well enough to go with Steelheads and I LOVE them.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

Wow - I thought we had a number of these threads but coming here perhaps its been a while since we've had one (I'm getting old and forgetful)

You can tell from my signature that I am not brand "loyal" nor am I locked into using a major OEM or the newest equipment.  However there are certain brands that I know generally work for me in the iron/driver category - the two areas that I change most frequently.  I will gravitate towards those  brands first which means some very popular brands never get a crack there. 

I believe that every major OEM makes high quality equipment and that it would be possible for me to get fit into a set from each that would work just fine for my game.  But I don't have the time or money for that so I stick with the ones that I know better and have had success with.

Really interesting answers here.  Enjoyable read

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Hogan was the first brand I fell in love with. Then I had a decent stretch with mostly Adams equipment. I felt they put a pretty great product out there just sisnt spend through the roof on advertising. Callaway and TM were super low on my favorites list due to the snuffing of my two favorite brands.
Now I think I am over my grudges. Reading through all the reviews of the different brands, it seems any one of them might be a best fit for anyone. I wouldn't feel one bit awkward playing a Wilson driver if it worked best for me. It would just have to be the best by a lot if I can get a G400 for $200 less.
I think I still lean towards the little guys. Asked on what I have e read hear and other places my dream bag would be:
G400 LST driver (maybe not so little?)
Cobra F8 3 wood
Adams XTD Ti 3 hybrid
Sub70 639CB irons
Hogan Equalizer black wedges
Cleveland SOFT putter

I think that bag would be pretty good boom for the buck.

Sent from my SM-A600A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

Ok guys the Launcher HB's were and are the most forgiving and fun hit irons on the planet!  With that said, all things in a club ho's life often changes.  Good or bad we are creatures of habit.   Just ask GolfSpy CG2 ..........   My favorite irons of all times are the Steelhead irons because I can move the ball easier both ways. I still have my original set of X14  Pro Series Steelheads  with Rifle shafts in my woodshed out back.
irons-bb-x14-pro___1.png?sfrm=png&sw=500

Don't even think about it folks as they are not going anywhere...    Not saying I'm a true worker of the ball but by george I can hit a draw or a fade.  Not always when I want to but never the less it's doable for me.  Now with the Cleveland HB's it was extremely hard for me to hit a fade.   I'm working on changing my ball shape to a fade to ease stress on my back which has two bulging disc. Now ya know!

I knew it!!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Instead of loyal, let's say preferred (assuming performance is equal):

Mizuno, Srixon, Titleist, Cobra

Then the brands that are not my first choice:

TM, Callaway... just dislike their marketing

And really unable to get along:

PING

Currently have 50% Callaway in my bag, irons by fitting, 3W by choice and driver by chance.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I’ll usually give most things a try on a demo but from past experience it will take a lot for a TaylorMade or Callaway to find the way in the bag. Cleveland I don’t feel has the same level of tech for whatever reason. Recently tried a srixon iron and was impressed.
I tend to gravitate to the looks of a mizuno and Titleist first so that’s where it starts. I’ve tried other wedges in the past and the Vokey was always one I’d miss and would go back to. Thinking about the Callaway pm grind 2019 but I don’t need a wedge update yet. One of the biggest issues with my game is distance control with putting but that is not an equipment issue with my Scotty, but just something I need to practice more as my recent putter fitting showed it to be a good fit for my stroke.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

I'm anything goes.

I do have preference for W/S because I think the tech you get for the price is outstanding, along with Callaway who did me a real solid a few years ago with great customer service. Things like that earn a first look far more than slogans do in my book.

All that said, I'm 100% for playing something that fits my game and my budget. If you have clubs that do that, I'll give them a look. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

When you're as cheap an S.O.B. as I am, it's hard to be too brand loyal.  I haven't had a lot of luck with Taylormade, but other than that I don't really care too much.  I currently have Ping, Cleveland, PGF, and Rife for woods/hybrids and putter.  I seem to rotate through a couple of sets of Pings and a set of Wilson irons.

I look at it this way:  Why be awful with just one brand when I can share the pain with so many.

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Based on my signature most would guess brand loyal but I have found a setup that really does work for me and my game.  I have been playing Callaway at the top end of my bag pretty much since the original Big Bertha and have been playing wedges by Roger Cleveland pretty much my entire life.  I have mixed and matched some clubs from various lines but it all works well for me.  The only piece of equipment I am loyal to is the ball and have been playing the ProV1 (then ProV1x) since they were launched almost 20 years ago.  

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

My current bag is all Cobra, less putter which is Snake eyes.

Prior I had a semi mixed bag. Ping driver g30 lst. Taylor made R9 3wood. Snake eyes hybrids and putter. And Wilson irons. And ping wedges..
I play what works for me, and that currently is Cobra..

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Never been brand loyal and probably never will. I like an assorted bag, the variety is fun.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I started playing golf 20 years ago when I was 16 with a bag full of no name knock offs except for a new oddysey putter and Cleveland 56 588 Tour Action wedge. I played for 3 years and stopped until last season. I bought a used set of Cleveland TA7 3-PW, org. Cleveland Hi-bore and launcher 3 wood, 56 silver Scott wedge and original rossi putter. I am hooked again and bought a new 52 Cleveland CB RTX3, new 56 RTX3, new 60 RTX4 new oddysey v-line fang and just got a new Srixon Z565. Next I plan to buy new 3 wood and hybrids lastly some new irons all will probably be Srixon or  Cleveland. I love Cleveland Golf and oddysey putters and think I will always have them in my bag. I think all other major brands are great but for me it's the nostalgia.

Srixon Fan

I'm willing to play anything but I am brand averse. There is a certain brand that after issues with their clubs I wont touch. Other than that I'll play whatever helps my game the best

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I do have my “favorite” Brand(s) but I’ll drop current clubs or favorites in a heartbeat for 5-10 more yards.
Maybe even 3 yards

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I can't say I'm loyal to one manufacturer, but I do lean towards Mizuno for irons and everything else in the bag is a mixed setup.  I do cluster purchases though, so that all my fairway woods or hybrids are from the same manufacturer for feel consistency (same with wedges).  My previous bag was setup with:

TM - R15 driver, 3W, 5W, 3H, 4H (no I didn't put all of these in the bag at the same time, but changed out based on conditions and how bad I was hitting at the range, LOL)

Mizuno - 3-PW

Wedges - GW-SW

Putter - Bettinardi C03

Current Bag:

Cobra F8s from driver to wedges and the Bettinardi for the putter (Being selected for the 2018 Cobra Select Challenge made this kind of easy :D)

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

It's funny. It's because I believe there is very little difference between OEM performance that I'm partial to certain brands. I always look to PING first because I like the brand and having played them for so long the PING look/feel has become a tie-breaker. 

DRIVER: PING G400 9.0° 
4 WOOD:  TAYLORMADE M3 17°
HYBRID:  PING G400 19°
IRONS:  PING i500 4-iron / i200 5-PW
WEDGES:  PING GLIDE FORGED 50°, 54°
LOB WEDGE: TAYLORMADE HI-TOE  58°
PUTTER: ODYSSEY STROKE LAB DOUBLE WIDE

I'm basically indifferent to brands. I have seven different brands of clubs in my bag right now - ranging from the usual big names to obscure/defunct old component brands. 

I build and modify my own clubs (adjusting lengths, SW, etc...), do my own shaft and grip work, and typically buy used, I have very little need to interact with a customer support department from any club manufacturer. So that is a non-factor and in any case, I've never had a club fail me from a defect perspective.

I'm pretty sure I could be happy with pretty much any mainstream-ish brand as long as it was fit reasonably close to my normal specs.

I can't say I'm brand loyal as I have a tendency to go through periods where I like certain brands. Use to be Cobra then TM and now Ping. I have used many different brands in the past and do get tunnel vision quite often, but am more then happy to try new equipment from other brands. Hello Mizuno st190? 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I’ll play whatever performs well, feels good, and most of all, is a good value.

I’m on my 5th set of KZG’s, 3rd of their forged cavity backs because they are the best feeling forging I’ve ever hit (Kyoei), the design is simple, and they can be had for a song.

I also gravitate to Hogan as I’ve had and still have many sets and they just seemed like pure class when I was growing up. Wilson because of the quality as well as the history; and Ping for their willingness to innovate regardless of how the club looks (Zing, ISI).

Unfortunately like some have said, it seems all the major manufacturers have copied their competitors to the point where the clubs in each lineup are similar and their isn’t much difference except for the badge. Even Ping is no longer standing out with intriguing designs, they now just look like Callaway, or TM.

I feel for many it’s about buying from the OEM they connect with the most, not really performance as they are so equal now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I have some brand “preferences” shall we say, either because I have just always leaned that direction or because the company (or the people at the company) treated me well during some interactions with them. So, I won’t claim to be completely agnostic when it comes to brands, but I’m generally open to see what might work best within some constraints I have for performance/aesthetics/sound/price/etc.

First full bag fitting in 5 years coming-up next week, so we’ll see how “open” I end up being when the rubber hits the road.

Club Champion Fitting Soon so mostly TBD, but some will be...

Driver:  TBD

Fairway:  TBD

Hybrids:  TBD

Irons:  :cobra-small: F9 Speedback 4-GW w/ Nippon NSPro 1050

Wedges:   Vokey Wedgeworks  54K / 58K w/DGR300

Putter:   SWAG, :edel-golf-1:, Cure

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X & :taylormade-small: TP5

I am loyal to whatever gets me to shoot my lowest score. I've played almost everything in my 12 years of golfing and generally have a mix of different clubs in my bag at all times 

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9* Upright setting, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, New grip coming

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, New grip coming

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, New grip coming                                  

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:           :titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Thinking of this thread, I saw a Club Champion recently opened near me
..if I only had 4Gs to drop on new sticks.

Driver: Titleist 915D3 Diamana White XS
FW: Cobra Fly-Z 16.5 Adila Proto XS
Hybrid: Adams Boxer Proto Gold 19 Adila Proto XS
Irons: Titleist 714 CB 4-PW DG X100
Wedges: Vokey 50-54-58
Putter: Odyssey Versa #7

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58