GolfSpy STUDque

For your Masters Sunday viewing enhancement (or if you just forgot your picks), here's the full list of #SpyStaffSlam picks with scoring. For the sake of today, I dropped in the current standings to give you guys an idea of where you may stand:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RRiDBlLOeOQpB9jIKbyNsXvDbfW6qzXq-5l7Q-9izhw

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Sunday at The Masters  

87 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who Wins the 83rd Masters??

• Frankie
    • Tiger
    • Tony
    • BK
    • The Field

I really hope Tony Finau comes out with high tops on at the Par 3 this year. Can’t believe that didn’t break last year, and he played well! Hope the dude does great. Just don’t ace anything...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I really hope Tony Finau comes out with high tops on at the Par 3 this year. Can’t believe that didn’t break last year, and he played well! Hope the dude does great. Just don’t ace anything...

Nike actually put out a parody video on Instagram on 4/1 of the new Finau 1, it was pretty funny.

• Like 3

56502827_2056445481322266_7020498746848837632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8e9be896992608c7cf9173134ecce1a4&oe=5D45DFB9

Heck of a deal.

Nike actually put out a parody video on Instagram on 4/1 of the new Finau 1, it was pretty funny.

Now I’ll have to look for that. I normally don’t like parody stuff, but if it is by a sponsor it has to be gold.

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

Now I’ll have to look for that. I normally don’t like parody stuff, but if it is by a sponsor it has to be gold.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 days till Masters on the Range.

Gets your votes in and enter the #SpyStaffSlam

• Like 1

Rise and shine and smell the azaleas, here's a little tidbit about Amen Corner.

We all know that Amen Corner refers to holes 11, 12, and 13. It was named by Sports Illustrated writer, Herbert Warren Wind, who borrowed the name from an old jazz recording called "Shouting at Amen Corner."

• Like 4
  • Love 1

One. Day. Closer.

Here's an interesting one for you all. The building of Augusta National almost didn't even happen due to the burden of WW2. They had planned for 1,800 members when they constructed it, but when the first Masters was played in 1934, the club only had 76 members. The club could not even afford to pay the first winner, Horton Smith, or any other top finishers until 17 members chipped in for the purse.

• Like 5

Been busy gents. Thanks for the updates!

3 days!

I went with DJ in the money contest, but I'd love to see Rickie win it this year.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lungbuster said:

I went with DJ in the money contest, but I'd love to see Rickie win it this year.

I'm also a big Rickie fan and would love to see him break through with a win at the Masters.  I'm going with a long shot call tho -- Jordan Spieth will turn his putting around and win another jacket this year.

He just made a huge 17' par saving putt at the Valero on 16.  Maybe he's getting it worked out.  I'd love to see Spieth return to the top.  Always been one of my favorites since his debut.

• Like 1

It is Master’s time year round at my house. This was the gift from my host last time I went to the Masters in 2017. Hangs in my hallway for all to see and enjoy.

IMG_1584.JPG

As a side note the host felt it appropriate to also send a gift after inviting us for three days in Berkman’s, rental house in Augusta, round of golf and a full compliment of Titleist apparel. Love southern hospitality. Almost forgot the non stop smoker going and seemingly endless beer.

My pick is Speith. Much like Freddy, he always plays well here.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3