Shankster

The Masters

GolfSpy STUDque

For your Masters Sunday viewing enhancement (or if you just forgot your picks), here's the full list of #SpyStaffSlam picks with scoring. For the sake of today, I dropped in the current standings to give you guys an idea of where you may stand:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RRiDBlLOeOQpB9jIKbyNsXvDbfW6qzXq-5l7Q-9izhw

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Sunday at The Masters  

87 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who Wins the 83rd Masters??

• Frankie
    • Tiger
    • Tony
    • BK
    • The Field

Our Sponsors

Hope for new winner.

Who you pulling for?

This is going to be a great Masters, with so many players in form. However, I feel the time is right for Rory to complete his Grand Slam.

• Like 2

Walking along side with one of the greatest legend of all time in the past weeks (Tiger),.Rory has certainly picked up small hints .I am not there with them ,but Tour Tops having their walk of fame together since last Tiger victory ,they certainly work on the game.

I have to say Thank you all......

Mr Palmer,Mr.Nicklaus,Mr.Trevino ,Mr Sneed ,and others , for your significant long term contribution over the golden years of golf ,and to this great sport.In my point of view the same applies to Rory, and Tiger.

Edited by M.Duchesne
Revision
  • Like 2

On 4/3/2019 at 7:03 PM, Shankster said:

Heck of a deal.

That's what I was thinking too... would have guessed the better half of a Ulysses S. Grant.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Divit Howker said:

This is going to be a great Masters, with so many players in form. However, I feel the time is right for Rory to complete his Grand Slam.

I'd like to see Rory join that club.

• Like 1

Lets go Justin Rose!
#teamrose

Definitely could get onboard with that.
  • Like 1

Like the saying goes, "you don't have to draw a picture." Yet, he - Faldo owns three of the sport coats. Most players have none and never will. If I had won a jacket because some guy rinsed an approach or 3 putted so be it.  He did that...not me. That's the game. I win!! 

Isn’t that how Danny Willet most recently, earned his?
  • Like 3

2 days! And the snow is still not melting here very fast.

• Like 1

Image result for snow at masters

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My gf allready protests that i'm gonna spend some night time in front of the tv in my weekend away to Wales 😉

• Like 1

I’m not sure if I mentioned it but favorite hole has always been 11. 12, 13, 15 & 16 are all phenomenal but this one just has my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Tomorrow is Masters Monday! Can’t wait! Like I’ve said before I have a feeling something special is going to happen this year, and it is going to be something for the ages. Not sure what, but something special will happen.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Tomorrow is Masters Monday! Can’t wait! Like I’ve said before I have a feeling something special is going to happen this year, and it is going to be something for the ages. Not sure what, but something special will happen.

• Like 2

Yesterday a horse called 'Tiger Roll' won the Grand National for the second time in a row creating history.

an Omen 😉

• Like 2

Yesterday a horse called 'Tiger Roll' won the Grand National for the second time in a row creating history.
an Omen 

Oh my.

I wonder if the “Lion” (John Daly) will be out selling stuff in Augusta.

I know the “Tiger” will be in full force.

And we get a start with “The Golden Bear.”

• Like 2

I just found out as well as live coverage from Sky sports all week, with adverts, we are getting uninterrupted coverage Saturday and Sunday via the BBC which means 6hrs each day with ZERO adverts or breaks...........Luxury👏

• Like 2

I just found out as well as live coverage from Sky sports all week, with adverts, we are getting uninterrupted coverage Saturday and Sunday via the BBC which means 6hrs each day with ZERO adverts or breaks...........Luxury

I’ll be traveling all weekend. 🥺

Drive part of the day Thursday, Fly out Friday morning, spend all day driving once I land. Fly out again Saturday evening at 9. (Might be able to catch some coverage midday). Then driving again all day Sunday.

• Like 1

I’ll be traveling all weekend. 🥺

Drive part of the day Thursday, Fly out Friday morning, spend all day driving once I land. Fly out again Saturday evening at 9. (Might be able to catch some coverage midday). Then driving again all day Sunday.

Then top top it off... I’ll be traveling the US Open weekend, annnnnd The Open Championship. ☹️
  • Like 1