TESTERS WANTED! ×

Evnroll Putters

Jhigdon13

3 hours ago, JohnnyH said:

Just measured the ER1.2...4 1/2 “ long across the face..my 1996-7 Newport is 4 3/8”. Don’t own the ER2 anymore to measure. 

Measured the ER2B at 4 1/4 and the Newport Select as 4 3/8 as well.  So it appears that the ER2B is about a 1/4 inch sorter heel to toe which reflects what I seemed to remember.  

Surprisingly I think the slightly less toe hang of the ER2B vs the Newport has been helping my stroke.  More testing to come on that front though.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

14 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Measured the ER2B at 4 1/4 and the Newport Select as 4 3/8 as well.  So it appears that the ER2B is about a 1/4 inch sorter heel to toe which reflects what I seemed to remember.  

Surprisingly I think the slightly less toe hang of the ER2B vs the Newport has been helping my stroke.  More testing to come on that front though.

Interesting, I guess I assumed that the ER2/ER2B were just wide flanged versions of the ER1 type head. Not so as we have seen. Come to think about it, Mr. Rife would have to cut weight somewhere to add all that mass in the flange so it makes sense. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is Evnroll now owned by the same parent company as Bag Boy? I was on the Bag Boy site today and I see an Evnroll logo on the top banner of the page that has links for other companies owned by the same parent company.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Is Evnroll now owned by the same parent company as Bag Boy? I was on the Bag Boy site today and I see an Evnroll logo on the top banner of the page that has links for other companies owned by the same parent company.

It would seem that way, or at least some sort of partnership. Interesting find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

5 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

It would seem that way, or at least some sort of partnership. Interesting find!

Since I posted, I found the answer. Not "owner" but seems like exclusive distributor for the US market. Maybe Dynamic Brands gets some sort of equity though in Evnroll.

https://www.dynamicbrands.com/blogs/news/evnroll-appoints-dynamic-brands-as-distributor-for-u-s-market

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I'm the owner of a new ER5 with a BGT Stability Tour. I've been considering getting switching to Evnroll for quite awhile and I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger. I'm hyped to get it out on the course!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

4 hours ago, mr.hicksta said:

I'm the owner of a new ER5 with a BGT Stability Tour. I've been considering getting switching to Evnroll for quite awhile and I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger. I'm hyped to get it out on the course!

Me for the last 3 months: Man, I want to try a stability tour.

Hicksta after 3 minutes: *buys one*

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

The only problem I have with Evnroll is their distribution is lacking.  I would buy one but I need to actually put with one.  I would have to drive hundreds of miles to find the nearest place that has any stock.  

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 5 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM9 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

3 hours ago, yungkory said:

Me for the last 3 months: Man, I want to try a stability tour.

Hicksta after 3 minutes: *buys one*

That’s a SLIGHT exaggeration 😏

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

The only problem I have with Evnroll is their distribution is lacking.  I would buy one but I need to actually put with one.  I would have to drive hundreds of miles to find the nearest place that has any stock.  

Maybe that will be changing now that the parent company for bag boy is the US distributor. Unless you’re not in the US, then I’m not sure.

I was able to try a few different models at a PGASS in MA and a Golf and Ski Warehouse in NH.

18 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Since I posted, I found the answer. Not "owner" but seems like exclusive distributor for the US market. Maybe Dynamic Brands gets some sort of equity though in Evnroll.

https://www.dynamicbrands.com/blogs/news/evnroll-appoints-dynamic-brands-as-distributor-for-u-s-market

Nice find, thanks. I love my ER2, but I want to try their mallets and they are hard to find. PGA Superstores has had them almost from the start but they’re only in very large metro areas, but I think they’re becoming more common at Golf Galaxy.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

New addition to my putter “stable,” an ER5B. I seriously considered an ER10 Outback, but chose the ER5B. Not sure which of the two below will survive in the end, but I'm on no hurry to banish one for the other....

1DA7C889-AFAE-4978-9C13-2E37456A0648.jpeg

• Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

Would go with the ER5 if they had any in the local shops to try out.  Maybe someday....

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

New addition to my putter “stable,” an ER5B. I seriously considered an ER10 Outback, but chose the ER5B. Not sure which of the two below will survive in the end, but I'm on no hurry to banish one for the other....
1DA7C889-AFAE-4978-9C13-2E37456A0648.thumb.jpeg.9a07c8220ca5494512070c59ffcbe676.jpeg

The ER5 was probably the first evnroll I actually got to try in a store. Nice feeling and not too large of a mallet. I liked it a lot.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:33 AM, crazygolfnut said:

I agree. I went ahead and bought the ER2 4 years ago direct from EVNRoll. I couldn't be happier. Maybe just dumb luck that it works for me?

13 hours ago, crazygolfnut said:

Would go with the ER5 if they had any in the local shops to try out.  Maybe someday....

13 hours ago, silver & black said:

I agree. I went ahead and bought the ER2 4 years ago direct from EVNRoll. I couldn't be happier. Maybe just dumb luck that it works for me?

They were indeed VERY hard to find when I bought my ER2 years ago. But Evnroll has upped their game, maybe related to signing with Dynamic Brands as mentioned above. I bought my ER5B at the local Golf Galaxy (not even the main GG near me), they had about a dozen of various models, and I’m not in a large metro area. You can find Evnroll at many GG’s now.

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

I plan on going to GG as soon as they open back up for business.  I might get lucky.  Just wont take my wife with me on that trip. 🙂 

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max

2 hours ago, crazygolfnut said:

I plan on going to GG as soon as they open back up for business.  I might get lucky.  Just wont take my wife with me on that trip. 🙂 

You can check any stores inventory online to avoid a wasted trip. I paid cash for my ER5B because my bride wouldn’t have understood paying $419+tax for a putter...😲

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

On 5/9/2020 at 7:41 PM, Middler said:

1DA7C889-AFAE-4978-9C13-2E37456A0648.jpeg

Played my first round with the ER5B today, with no practice or warmup, putted lights out for me - lowest # of putts in a round I've had since last August. Made all sorts of putts I didn't expect to go in. I think the guys I played with were getting a little annoyed. WOW.

Of course that probably means I'll have my worst round putting next time.

That's golf. If you're miserable about half the time, you're doing it right...jk

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1