Evnroll Putters

Our Sponsors

I’ve played the ER-7 CS for the past two years.  Very happy with it. Great build quality.  Beautiful to look at. Feels really nice and The technology works.  A very personal choice, but I love my Evnroll.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a storm brewing in my bag...       Time to see who wins the spot!     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I'm getting a new putter in the near future: https://www.instagram.com/p/By8pd4jl_-q/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet  

Here are a couple of threads you might want to check out.  I think I got them in there properly.

Posted Images

There’s a storm brewing in my bag...

FF9351BC-DDB6-4E90-B583-C65BAA9B06B0.thumb.jpg.a4959959428a6066f9c2d1500c71daab.jpgIMG_8899.thumb.jpg.5038c22923ec65bac5d754cfbfd16450.jpg

Time to see who wins the spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x vs :Snell: MTB-X vs :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

On 3/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, Jhigdon13 said:

Has anyone used an Evnroll putter? If so what did you think about it? I have done a fair amount of research on their groove technology and have been very impressed, but it’s obviously not a brand you hear about every day in the golf world. They seem legit but I’d love some feedback from people who have used them or owns one. Thanks in advance!

IMG_1277.jpg

A couple years back I tested every single putter there was on the market. I spent every lunch break hours on the weekends and who knows how much time I spent researching. My conclusion was simple I am an amateur golfer and as such I should use everything I can within the rules to lower my score. I choose the EVNROLL ER 1.2 even though it was not the best sounding or feel. I put aside my pride and figured if I made more putts with a blow up doll then that is what I would use. I got 355g head and got a BGT stability shaft and I have left 3 putts for the most part in the dust. The technology is not going to make you hole more putts but it will reduce the 3 putting since you will be closer on your next putt. Side note I also have a TM spider X with the BGT stability shaft that is the same length and swing weight as the ER 1.2 because sometimes you just need a little change, but I always seem to come back to the EVNROLL. It is worth every penny and their pistol grip is the best putting grip I have ever found. I have the 100g grip with a 35g tour lock weight drilled into it. Scotty is alot like buying a BMW M6 for $120k and EVNROLL is like buying a Nissian GTR for $100K slightly less expensive but going to out perform the BMW everyday of the week.... Although MGS did just release the most wanted blade and the new select tied with EVNROLL for most wanted... 

• Like 2

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 3&4H, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X 

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: T20, DG TI S400, 50/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer

On 4/6/2020 at 9:06 AM, Brandon M said:

A couple years back I tested every single putter there was on the market. I spent every lunch break hours on the weekends and who knows how much time I spent researching. My conclusion was simple I am an amateur golfer and as such I should use everything I can within the rules to lower my score. I choose the EVNROLL ER 1.2 even though it was not the best sounding or feel. I put aside my pride and figured if I made more putts with a blow up doll then that is what I would use. I got 355g head and got a BGT stability shaft and I have left 3 putts for the most part in the dust. The technology is not going to make you hole more putts but it will reduce the 3 putting since you will be closer on your next putt. Side note I also have a TM spider X with the BGT stability shaft that is the same length and swing weight as the ER 1.2 because sometimes you just need a little change, but I always seem to come back to the EVNROLL. It is worth every penny and their pistol grip is the best putting grip I have ever found. I have the 100g grip with a 35g tour lock weight drilled into it. Scotty is alot like buying a BMW M6 for $120k and EVNROLL is like buying a Nissian GTR for $100K slightly less expensive but going to out perform the BMW everyday of the week.... Although MGS did just release the most wanted blade and the new select tied with EVNROLL for most wanted... 

I have the exact same set up with you. Evenrol 1.2 with stability shaft and spider x with stability shaft.  I too keep coming back to the evnroll.    It has definitely made me a better putter.  My distance control is amazing 

Driver: Taylormade SIM Max d 9 with graphite design tour ad xc 6s

Fairway Wood:Taylormade Sim 15 with Graphite design Tour ad iz 6s
Hybrid:  Pxg gen2 19 with hand crafted hzrdus black 85 6.0 and Adams super ls xtd 22 with Diamana s+  stiff

Irons: 5-pw Miura Mc501 with modus 120s pured

Wedges:  Callaway md2 gold 50 Dg tour issue s400 black onyx, Taylormade MG 54 with DG tour issue s400 black onyx, and Taylormade hi toe 59 with modus 120r

On 4/6/2020 at 9:06 AM, Brandon M said:

I have the exact same set up with you. Evenrol 1.2 with stability shaft and spider x with stability shaft.  I too keep coming back to the evnroll.    It has definitely made me a better putter.  My distance control is amazing 

Edited by Hotdocta
  • Like 1

Hybrid:  Pxg gen2 19 with hand crafted hzrdus black 85 6.0 and Adams super ls xtd 22 with Diamana s+  stiff

Wedges:  Callaway md2 gold 50 Dg tour issue s400 black onyx, Taylormade MG 54 with DG tour issue s400 black onyx, and Taylormade hi toe 59 with modus 120r

16 hours ago, Hotdocta said:

Great minds think a like!

1 hour ago, Brandon M said:

Great minds think a like!

I want the 1.2b or just send mine in to get it blacked out 

• Like 1

I’m putting an ER2B up against my Newport and after rolling the ER2 standard vs the black there is something special about that black finish.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_8899.jpg

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

#cuetheduckboats

13 minutes ago, Hotdocta said:

You can send it to labworx they do it for evnroll anyway

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Brandon M said:

Really?  I am a fan of labworx.  Their finish seems to be the most durable.

13 hours ago, Hotdocta said:

Really?  I am a fan of labworx.  Their finish seems to be the most durable.

I had emailed EVNROLL a while back asking if there was a hidden black option for the 1.2 and they responded by saying no, but to contact labworx since they do all of the work for them anyway. I happen to live in TX where they are based, and made a call and they will convert it over. Although I decided to go a different route since the black does look cool the contrast jacks with me to much. But i am going to send my spider x to them and have the copper matched to the BGT blue thats in the shaft and I have the red and black one in the EVNROLL both with the Black EVNROLL pistol grip. I actually went to BGT for the shafts and did the master fitting with Blair which was probably one of the best and most fun golf experiences of my life. I choose the standard model because I have large hands (XL glove) and the bigger shaft of the standard vs. the tour made the grip the perfect size and feel..... I will post some pictures tonight in this thread and I was finally going to get around to doing a WITB as well since I made a couple of changes last week....

Evnroll was started by the guy that used to make Rife putters I believe?  That face has been around for quite a while.  I used to have a blade Rife putter in my bag, maybe 15 years ago, but I can't remember what the model was.  

Wish Evnroll had more of a counterbalance selection.  You can customize a putter but are limited to 36" length and 370g head size in most models.  Grips are not really counterbalanced either.  Great looking putters though!

Driver: Taylormade '16 M2, Aldila NV 2KXV X

3W:  Taylormade '16 M2, Speeder 661 X

3:  Callaway X-forged UT 21*

4-P:  Callaway X-Forged, Modus 3 120 - S

Wedges:  50* - Callaway Apex Pro 19, 54* - Taylormade Milled Grind 2 black, 58* - Taylormade Milled Grind 2 black

Putter:  currently Odyssey Works V-Line Versa CB - 36"

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B X

20 hours ago, Brandon M said:

Personally, this is one of the most-useful posts I've read in the few years that I've been on the MGS forums. This is also bad news for my wallet. I'm so bored, I can't stop window shopping online. SEND HELP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Motore X F3 5S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue 65S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50 Mid | 54 Full S-grind | 58 Low Relief Grind Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5

I've had an ER2 for several years but I am thinking I'd be even more comfortable with a mallet. I just can't decide whether to buy an ER5B or an Outback. I've tried both briefly at a PGA Superstore but there was no obvious difference between them, and I'm not sure putting on (fast) carpet in a store tells me the whole story. Before Covid-19 I even considered flying out to Carlsbad for a fitting at Evnroll, but I could buy both putters for less...so I continue to procrastinate ponder.

• Like 2
  • Callaway Rogue 10.5° 9.5°D & 3W
  • Mizuno JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B (replaced ER2)
  • and 14th club - Mizuno CLK 3H 19° OR MP-20 HMB 3i 19°
  • Snell MTB-X (replaced Black)
Personally, this is one of the most-useful posts I've read in the few years that I've been on the MGS forums. This is also bad news for my wallet. I'm so bored, I can't stop window shopping online. SEND HELP.

Seriously. I can’t stop looking. My bag is rounding out to be much more different than I was expecting going into the year.

Almost time for a WITB update.

• Like 2

#cuetheduckboats

4 minutes ago, Middler said:

I've had an ER2 for several years but I am thinking I'd be even more comfortable with a mallet. I just can't decide whether to buy an ER5B or an Outback. I've tried both briefly at a PGA Superstore but there was no obvious difference between them, and I'm not sure putting on carpet in a store tells me the whole story. Before Covid-19 I even considered flying out to Carlsbad for a fitting at Evnroll, but I could buy both putters for less...so I continue to procrastinate ponder.

Same, I'm supposed to go to Truespec and Evnroll this October but not sure if that's going to happen anymore...

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Motore X F3 5S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue 65S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50 Mid | 54 Full S-grind | 58 Low Relief Grind Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5

4 hours ago, yungkory said:

Yah tell me about lol... I’ve been doing so much eBay bidding and window shopping... but helps pass the time

• Like 1

17 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Seriously. I can’t stop looking. My bag is rounding out to be much more different than I was expecting going into the year.

Almost time for a WITB update. emoji106.png

With ya there.  In the off season I decided to thin down my "decoy" bag from the closet and sell some stuff.  Well, at this point after selling a couple wedges, two putters and a 3w I still have more clubs in it than at the end of last season.  Yikes.

• Like 1

Driver: Taylormade '16 M2, Aldila NV 2KXV X

3W:  Taylormade '16 M2, Speeder 661 X

3:  Callaway X-forged UT 21*

4-P:  Callaway X-Forged, Modus 3 120 - S

Wedges:  50* - Callaway Apex Pro 19, 54* - Taylormade Milled Grind 2 black, 58* - Taylormade Milled Grind 2 black

Putter:  currently Odyssey Works V-Line Versa CB - 36"

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B X

With ya there.  In the off season I decided to thin down my "decoy" bag from the closet and sell some stuff.  Well, at this point after selling a couple wedges, two putters and a 3w I still have more clubs in it than at the end of last season.  Yikes.

The evnroll was not something I was expecting to end up dueling for a spot in my bag. But it’s looking more and more like my Newport is on its way out.

I was due for new new wedges, wanted to update the hybrid, and wanted to upgrade the driver... I just wasn’t expecting to have that all done before I played a round in 2020.

And now I feel like I need to get a fresh bag.

• Like 1

#cuetheduckboats