GolfSpy Dave

Dell Technologies Bracket Challenge MGS Contest

Thanks Dave!!!!

Yesssss this is what I'm talking about! Thanks Dave! 

Honest question, did mine work. Because I see two of my brackets on there when I log in. Don’t want to double up and get DQ’d.

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

Honest question, did mine work. Because I see two of my brackets on there when I log in. Don’t want to double up and get DQ’d.

I only see alan 22 shanks in once, in the MGS group

• Like 1

Awesome! Not sure why my screen name isn't displaying properly, I guess I'll have to check it out on a computer unless one of you has figured out how to edit my profile on a phone.... 

I’m in. Hopefully I can do as good as I have in the ncaa bracket

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Apparently it just chose a screen name based on my email address and I don't see a way to change it. So I'm bradjones1201 in the league bracket

54 minutes ago, bardle said:

Apparently it just chose a screen name based on my email address and I don't see a way to change it. So I'm bradjones1201 in the league bracket

You can change the names in the settings.   This should be fun.   I'll probably suck but fun nonetheless

34 minutes ago, Bjorns Boys said:

You can change the names in the settings.   This should be fun.   I'll probably suck but fun nonetheless

Hmm I don't see that anywhere on my phone. Not even a settings button. I can check it at work in the morning though.

Thanks Dave.. this will likely continue to prove why i never actually bet on sports

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bardle said:

Hmm I don't see that anywhere on my phone. Not even a settings button. I can check it at work in the morning though.

I was having the same issue - it took the first part of my email as my display name. On a computer, there is a settings link to change it.

• Like 1