Sign in to follow this  
Putt4eagle

Sergio vs. Kuchar

8 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Any talk that says Kuch should concede the next hole is just asinine.

Yes but to continue the non-sense into the post game interviews.... 'he had options'... is a guy separated from reality. GFY, Sergio. You had options. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

A now: a video of Kuchar and Sergio, sitting in a cart this Monday, playing a friendly round together, explaining what happened yesterday (and this is no April Fool's joke):

I literally have no idea what to make of this. It's at least a little awkward. Both say that Sergio made the main mistake, which is right. But it's still weird to watch.

I will go back to my original comment. Both these guys know they can't afford bad PR and Kuchar was good enough to help bail his fellow player out. There is no victory for Kuchar to argue a winning point. When an enemy is digging himself in a hole, you don't help him out of the hole, you hand him a shovel. But these guys are found more value in burying the hatchet than hardening their position. More points for Kuchar in my book. Hope they can get past it and play well at Augusta. 

• Like 1

I’ll just leave this rarely discussed topic here for you guys to suss out...

Had Kuch conceded a subsequent hole to “balance the scales of justice” - how does the organized gambling world respond?

• Like 2

The Saints didn't get a mulligan against the Rams!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2019 at 9:51 PM, downlowkey said:

I’ll just leave this rarely discussed topic here for you guys to suss out...

Had Kuch conceded a subsequent hole to “balance the scales of justice” - how does the organized gambling world respond?