Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Anyone got a Stitch SL1 Bag?

deejaid

These bags have really caught my eye.

https://stitchgolf.com/collections/sl1-golf-bag/products/sl1-golf-bag?variant=20862873632881

I love the minimalist look and they look high quality. Not sure about the single strap bought the SL1 looks like the perfect bag for a vintage set of clubs as it looks like leather.

Anyone have one and how are you liking it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

These bags have really caught my eye.

https://stitchgolf.com/collections/sl1-golf-bag/products/sl1-golf-bag?variant=20862873632881

I love the minimalist look and they look high quality. Not sure about the single strap bought the SL1 looks like the perfect bag for a vintage set of clubs as it looks like leather.

Anyone have one and how are you liking it?

I was tempted by the Stitch bags then I found a sun mountain canvas/leather for a really great price. The pencil bag is great for the range and 9 whole practice round. They will accommodate a full set of clubs but it’s difficult to slide the clubs in and out when the bag is full.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Yes I have had it now for almost a year, absolutely love it! Perfect for me as I love to walk unless the course requires I take a cart. The material the bag is made of is also very durable and easy to clean, can’t recommend the bag enough! Light/ stylish and unlike any of the OEM bags out there

Yes I have had it now for almost a year, absolutely love it! Perfect for me as I love to walk unless the course requires I take a cart. The material the bag is made of is also very durable and easy to clean, can’t recommend the bag enough! Light/ stylish and unlike any of the OEM bags out there

Sounds promising. So you like having only one divider? I carry 4 woods in my classic set and thought the single divider would be good for them. Many bags have a smaller up section nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB:

Rife Legend Z Putter

Sounds promising. So you like having only one divider? I carry 4 woods in my classic set and thought the single divider would be good for them. Many bags have a smaller up section nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deejaid I’m not going to fluff this, maybe 3 or 4 dividers may be a better configuration, yes at times if I’m not careful or too quick to put back in or pull a club out it gets a bit tight but I have gotten used to it and is of no bother or concern anymore for me personally, the style and lightness out-way only 1 divider. Tough call as it’s not like you can goto PGA super store or Dicks and see it for your self. I took the gamble on it and love it but I’m almost certain others may complain about the 1 divider or less storage space.

I was thinking 2 dividers straight across for three sections would be perfect. Like you said, hard to check out without just taking the plunge.

WITB:

Rife Legend Z Putter

4 hours ago, deejaid said:

I was thinking 2 dividers straight across for three sections would be perfect. Like you said, hard to check out without just taking the plunge.

That is what I like about my Jones Classic old school 3 sections only like it used to be. For the longest time I used to pull the center divider out of my newer staff bags. Back when I had a ball and bag deal with Titleist their rep flipped out when I took the center section out of a new staff bag. Did the same thing with the Infiniti one in my avatar. I like my Jones though

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

That is what I like about my Jones Classic old school 3 sections only like it used to be. For the longest time I used to pull the center divider out of my newer staff bags. Back when I had a ball and bag deal with Titleist their rep flipped out when I took the center section out of a new staff bag. Did the same thing with the Infiniti one in my avatar. I like my Jones though

BigStu I agree the Jones is a great bag, had one for a very long time, for someone who enjoys walking it’s one of the best

• 2 months later...

I received a SL1 as a player gift in a recent tournament and it's a fantastic bag. I don't walk in the summer time but it will be useful in the late fall/winter/early spring down here in Houston. Beautiful craftsmanship. Really cuts down on the crap I think I need in my golf bag. 

Not sure if you follow stitch on social media but they just announced the SL2 which is a bulkier 4-way golf bag with stand. Still light, still leather, just a bigger bag than the SL1. It's pricey but for some folks it's what they're looking for. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty