TESTERS WANTED! ×

Maxfli Tour X (2 for $50)

chisag

FYI.....  If you don't want to pick up two dozen golf balls if you are not sure you are going to like them.  Not sure if all Dicks would do the same but at mine I bought 1 dozen and was charged $25.

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

... Like many things in golf for us enthusiasts, what makes a difference sitting at home or looking at pictures online rarely is a problem on the golf course. That said, I never liked the look of the big black dot on my Maxfli Tour balls and your use of the skull and crossbones is brilliant! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I picked up a couple dozen last weekend and played them.  I think they're an outstanding ball for the $25/doz. I paid.   I had one pick up a pretty good scuff mark like @Bonks had, from what was the best sand shot I've hit in a year.  (It's a whole different topic, but the Ping Eye2 SW is definitely staying in the bag with me!)

I don't know if it was related or just chance, but I did make sure I had the alignment set for my tee shot on #9.  The GPS on my phone claimed 301, and the pin was probably 5-10 yards toward the front.  Went pin high, just to the right of the green.  I'll take it.

0505191428a-01.jpeg

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Very impressed with this ball, especially for $25 a dozen.  Consistent high ball flight, held the greens really well.  Did some chipping with one and a ProV, for me the Maxfli spun a little more than the ProV.  Might be something to the CG thing, had an errant drive that i thought when I hit it "damn, thats going to be way left", ended up not near as far left as I had originally expected 🤣  Overall pleased with the performance and may have to go pick up some more before the sale ends 😄

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

I've been playing the Tour version almost exclusively this year.  I tried them based on the 2 for $50 deal.  The thought was to use these at tight courses I play where if your not on your striking game the lost ball count can add up.  After the first round I was pretty impressed so I did a little test between the Tour and ProV1.  I took 6 brand new out of the sleeve never been hit balls of each I to a local indoor facility to test head to head.  Plan was to hit driver, 7i and a 56 wedge.  I was surprised in a couple of ways.  Off the driver the ProV1 was 3 to 4 yards longer, out on the course I thought the Tour was longer.  The 7i comparison was a draw, really came down to the quality of the strike.  Surprise #2 was with the wedge where I was seeing 200 - 300 more rmp with the tour.  The Tours have been a drop hop and stop ball for me, not unlike the ProV1s.  I liked the Tours enough to go back and buy 2 more dozen with a $10 rewards thrown in made them $40 for 2 dozen.  Crazy great deal for a ball that performs great.  On the durability front I believe they hold up well until they encounter a tree or cart path.  The balls that have made 9 or 18 avoiding those objects have held up as I would expect a premium ball to.  I've bought the three finishes available but have yet to play the shiny whites. A guy on the putting green asked what kind of ball the flo green ball was.  I told him Maxfli to which he responded "oh" and walked away.   Brand snobbery?  These are worth a try.  

Edited by Jway

On 4/10/2019 at 12:26 PM, chisag said:

... MGS released their review of the Maxfli Tour and Tour X balls. Exactly what I found playing them. These balls can compete with any of the premium tour balls on the market and at 2 for $50 they are an absolute steal! For those into it, they are offered in Matte White and Matte Green too. 

Thanks for the positive feedback on these! Based on the MGS test, I jumped in on that 2/$50 Dick's deal also .. but went for the Tour (non X) in the Hi Vis (glowing neon) lime green. Hope they work as well for me as they did for you!

Oh, also - on the tee I always line up the side stamp along my target line, so I hope to achieve those (guaranteed ha ha ha) longer, straighter drives 😉

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

2 hours ago, Jway said:

I've been playing the Tour version almost exclusively this year.  I tried them based on the 2 for $50 deal.  The thought was to use these at tight courses I play where if your not on your striking game the lost ball count can add up.  After the first round I was pretty impressed so I did a little test between the Tour and ProV1.  I took 6 brand new out of the sleeve never been hit balls of each I to a local indoor facility to test head to head.  Plan was to hit driver, 7i and a 56 wedge.  I was surprised in a couple of ways.  Off the driver the ProV1 was 3 to 4 yards longer, out on the course I thought the Tour was longer.  The 7i comparison was a draw, really came down to the quality of the strike.  Surprise #2 was with the wedge where I was seeing 200 - 300 more rmp with the tour.  The Tours have been a drop hop and stop ball for me, not unlike the ProV1s.  I liked the Tours enough to go back and buy 2 more dozen with a $10 rewards thrown in made them $40 for 2 dozen.  Crazy great deal for a ball that performs great.  On the durability front I believe they hold up well until they encounter a tree or cart path.  The balls that have made 9 or 18 avoiding those objects have held up as I would expect a premium ball to.  I've bought the three finishes available but have yet to play the shiny whites. A guy on the putting green asked what kind of ball the flo green ball was.  I told him Maxfli to which he responded "oh" and walked away.   Brand snobbery?  These are worth a try.  

I sorta get the "brand snobbery" thing when people especially tourist golfers ask me about the Snell or Vice balls. I would try the Maxfli thing because I was a huge fan of the balata HT but I have so many balls and a friend of mine on WRX just sent me a brand new dozen 2014 Pro V1s. On top of the 3 doz used Snells and 2 dozen used Vice I also have 2 dozen new TM Project As and I think 2 dozen Chrome Softs. I do not lose a lot of balls I usually beat them to death. But it sounds like from what you guys say that Maxfli may be a top shelf ball again

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

People laugh when I tell them I switched from Titleist to Maxfli but these balls perform. I was hitting wedge shots today that stopped on a dime. Luckily I don't care what anyone thinks lol it's $10+ that I'm saving on balls I have to spend towards other golf stuff now.

Driver: TS2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood: 915 F stiff
3 Hybrid: 915 HD
4-PW: Original AP2
Wedges: 50, 56, 60 Vokey SM6
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport M1

I typically used balls I find on course but not in water. This winter bought KSig 3 piece based on TXG review. Thought I could use the spin. However found just like the MGS ball test that it was much shorter than my usual, especially on iron shots. Last round, after hooking my last KSig OB, found a Maxfli and played 6 holes. Nice high tee and iron shots. Just ordered my 2 for $50

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

Bobby Grace Shiloh putter

I typically used balls I find on course but not in water. This winter bought KSig 3 piece based on TXG review. Thought I could use the spin. However found just like the MGS ball test that it was much shorter than my usual, especially on iron shots. Last round, after hooking my last KSig OB, found a Maxfli and played 6 holes. Nice high tee and iron shots. Just ordered my 2 for $50

Did you get the Tour X 4 piece?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

21 hours ago, Bonks said:

People laugh when I tell them I switched from Titleist to Maxfli but these balls perform. I was hitting wedge shots today that stopped on a dime. Luckily I don't care what anyone thinks lol it's $10+ that I'm saving on balls I have to spend towards other golf stuff now.

Driver: TS2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood: 915 F stiff
3 Hybrid: 915 HD
4-PW: Original AP2
Wedges: 50, 56, 60 Vokey SM6
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport M1

I don't care either!  My daughter is getting married next year and I need to save wherever I can.  The Tour series Maxfli is a great ball for the price and I rather enjoy playing it.  It seems to have quite a following on this forum so we all can't be wrong.  

It seems to have quite a following on this forum so we all can't be wrong.  

According to my wife, we can be. It is a great ball for the price and I think if the 2 for $50 stays for a while, they're going to sell a ton of them.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

On 5/13/2019 at 9:50 PM, chisag said:

... I was playing with a girl in Phoenix that played D1 golf and I hit a ball thru the fairway and we had to look for it. I was 1 under thru 13 holes and she said "HERE it is!" quickly followed by "Never mind, this is a Maxfli". LOL, she just couldn't believe I was playing a Maxfli. I hipped her to the Tour and Tour X but I could tell she wasn't really buying it. You can lead a horse to water ... 

I think a lot of those college players get balls for free. I know my friend's daughter played for a small school in NC and depending on how many rounds they played in a event they got between 6 and 12 pro Vs. I know some schools are affiliated with TM like Coastal Carolina here and others Callaway etc. Just know what I have been told and read. A lot of folks are not well versed. The only reason I tried Snell and Vice balls were the reviews on here and WRX. Like I said if I did not have so many balls I would go do a 2 doz pack of Maxfli simply from what you and others have said

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

... I guess I should have specified "played" as in she played for a D1 school 6 years ago. She was 29 but still had game and of course played ProV1's. 

... I guess I should have specified "played" as in she played for a D1 school 6 years ago. She was 29 but still had game and of course played ProV1's. 

My friend played D1 at Nevada and he also won't play a non-ProV if he's trying to put up a score. He likes the TP5x but said he just can't trust a ball without that Titleist cursive writing on it. He's the best golfer I know so I'm not going to second guess his ball snobbery.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

5 minutes ago, yungkory said:

My friend played D1 at Nevada and he also won't play a non-ProV if he's trying to put up a score. He likes the TP5x but said he just can't trust a ball without that Titleist cursive writing on it. He's the best golfer I know so I'm not going to second guess his ball snobbery.

... Yup, I don't second guess anyones equipment snobbery if they can play the game at a decent level of consistency. And if they can't really play the game but are equipment snobs, that really isn't any of my business either. 🤙

So I have a question... The MGS Ball test ranks the Tour higher than the Tour X, yet most seem to prefer the Tour X. Does anyone know why that is?

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I had a $10 off $50 so I purchased the Tour and Tour X. Then went home and completed the survey on the receipt and got another $10 off $50, so back to Dicks and picked up the matte finish and neon. So I got $100 of Golfballs for $80 and used a gift card for the $80.....will be trying them soon, still have some Wilson Staff Professionals and Srixon ZStar XV’s to use.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I played the Tour and Tour X yesterday, 9 holes each.  Really liked how the Tour played, lined up the CG and was hitting great drives.  Might have been the placebo effect, but still.....

Then today I saw a review on the Dick's website recently where someone used a Check-Go to spin these balls and they were all wrong on the CG except for one.  This would be concerning as that was the whole premise of the "CG Line" they have. 

Can anyone verify this?  Has anyone else fact checked Maxfli's CG lines?

Ed

@ole gray yes is the 4 piece. Just got them and only got chance to putt and chip. Feel similar to some Pro V1 I have. Had noticed the K Sig felt heavy compared to other balls. This feels like other premium balls heft

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

Finally got out on the course with the Tour X. Definitely seeing longer carry than the KnSig. Mostly noticeable on the iron, higher launch and about 10 yds better carry. Felt fine off the putter and wedges. 

One downside was that it doesn’t seem to stop quickly with my mid iron shots. Granted is first time and was hitting from the rough a lot (did I mention the 3 wood carry was more than expected?)

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

I've been playing the Tour and Tour X (white matte) my last couple rounds, along side the TP5 and TP5X as I try and find what ball works the best for my game. Haven't noticed a big difference from the Maxfli to the TMs. Will be switching to the Maxfli Tour X once I'm out of the TMs. 

On a side note, I've noticed a handful of guys in my men's league also gaming the Maxflis. When we were talking about them, all said it was from MGS reviews. 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

While acquiring a dozen Tmag Rory PGA promotion forms last week at DSG, I decided to check out the Maxfli Tour ball offering  for myself. I could go on at length about various aesthetic observations but I would like to focus on one in particular as it relates to aerodynamics.

My understanding of the percentage of mass compromised by different components of golf ball construction suggests that the foundation of any efforts to determine CG/MOI focus on the core material (and mantle depending on the number of components). The Maxfli Tour lineup utilizes a cast cover (read: dual hemispheres connected by a seam at their shared equator).

Upon inspection of several dozen balls, it became clear there is zero correlation between CG alignment and cover seam alignment. It may very well be that manufacturing processes employed to determine and hold the orientation of core/mantle CG prior to cover assembly are not possible... or at least not cost effective. But the 318 dimple pattern on this lineup leaves one of the most significant seam equators (read: dimple free space), I’ve seen on a modern ball.

My subsequent questions:

Could you potentially be better off aligning the cover seam to your target on tee shots and alternately aligning based on CG/MOI for putts?

Would this ball be significantly better if the CG alignment matched the cover seam?

For further reference - a pic of the closest orientation between CG markings and cover seam (digitally marked) that I observed from a batch of 5 dozen balls.

15096F89-75E8-445F-9A62-C8C6FA2751C4.thumb.jpeg.74a1acfac5692bb589e19c41078670d5.jpeg

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

While acquiring a dozen Tmag Rory PGA promotion forms last week at DSG, I decided to check out the Maxfli Tour ball offering  for myself. I could go on at length about various aesthetic observations but I would like to focus on one in particular as it relates to aerodynamics.
My understanding of the percentage of mass compromised by different components of golf ball construction suggests that the foundation of any efforts to determine CG/MOI focus on the core material (and mantle depending on the number of components). The Maxfli Tour lineup utilizes a cast cover (read: dual hemispheres connected by a seam at their shared equator). Upon inspection of several dozen balls, it became clear there is zero correlation between CG alignment and cover seam alignment. It may very well be that manufacturing processes employed to determine and hold the orientation of core/mantle CG prior to cover assembly are not possible... or at least not cost effective. But the 318 dimple pattern on this lineup leaves one of the most significant seam equators (read: dimple free space), I’ve seen on modern a ball.
My subsequent questions:
Could you potentially be better off aligning the cover seam to your target on tee shots and alternately aligning based on CG/MOI for putts?
Would this ball be significantly better if the CG alignment matched the cover hemisphere?
For further reference - a pic of the closest orientation between CG markings and cover seam (digitally marked) that I observed from a batch of 5 dozen balls.
15096F89-75E8-445F-9A62-C8C6FA2751C4.thumb.jpeg.74a1acfac5692bb589e19c41078670d5.jpeg
I would think the line you drew would definitely be the best way to align it great observation

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

On 5/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, downlowkey said:

My understanding of the percentage of mass compromised by different components of golf ball construction suggests that the foundation of any efforts to determine CG/MOI focus on the core material (and mantle depending on the number of components). The Maxfli Tour lineup utilizes a cast cover (read: dual hemispheres connected by a seam at their shared equator).

Upon inspection of several dozen balls, it became clear there is zero correlation between CG alignment and cover seam alignment. It may very well be that manufacturing processes employed to determine and hold the orientation of core/mantle CG prior to cover assembly are not possible... or at least not cost effective. But the 318 dimple pattern on this lineup leaves one of the most significant seam equators (read: dimple free space), I’ve seen on a modern ball.

My subsequent questions:

Would this ball be significantly better if the CG alignment matched the cover seam?

Great observations downlowkey!  I went to my supply and confirmed what you show above.  I still am a fan of the ball and honestly never believed the marketing hype of the CG alignment giving you longer drives.  My wife and I took the Titleist ball plant tour at Ball Plant 3, which makes the ProV, 1X and AVX, in New Bedford MA last summer.  The tour host was the one of the manufacturing management hierarchy, I forget his actual title.  The tour is free and would be worth it if they charged.  When I left there I understood why Titleist's are priced as they are.  They too use a 2 piece cast urethane cover.  The cover mold is made from titanium and is super expensive to make and obviously way tighter tolerances than the MaxFli,  During the tour I asked if there is any truth to the golf legend of early pro V1s being aligned in a certain orientation produced longer drives.  I was told that could never be the case with a golf ball approved by the regulating bodies.  That the testing conducted for the acceptance of play orients the balls in different axis's during test.  If one were to provide a performance advantage, that ball would not be approved.  BTW if you look at a Pro V you can see the seam along the ProV1 labeling, although far less noticeable than the Maxfli which is quite pronounced, remember what I said about the cover molds and cost of the Titliest balls.  This is one of many  reasons why.   I like playing ProV1s and if money were no object I'd play them exclusively.  I'm always on the look out for a tight course ball, one to be used on courses where if you miss the fairway there is a greater than 90% chance you lose your ball.  Which is why I tried the MaxFli Tour, it's easier to swallow losing a $2 ball vs a $4 ball.  If I were of greater ability and skill, and played competitively for $, then I would be playing a Titleist no question.  But for me, for now, the Tours play pretty well.  

Just went 2 for 50 on the tour x yesterday based on the hype in this thread. First go will be Sunday. Ill come back here with thoughts. Just can't beat the price. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19