Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MGS Golf Ball Test

Golf Ball Test Results...Pre-Reveal  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand do you think performs the best in MGS Golf Ball Test to be revealed Monday? (I have no idea what balls are being tested but this is my best bet)

• Bridgestone (e6, e12, Tour B X, Tour B XS, Tour B RX)
    • Callaway (Chrome Soft, Chrome Soft X, ERC Soft)
    • Cut (Red, Green, Blue, Black, Brown, Mauve, Burgundy, Candy Apple, Cyan, Golden Rod)
    • Maxfli (Tour, Tour x)
    • Mizuno (RB Tour, RB Tour X)
    • Snell (MTB Red, MTB Black, MTB X)
    • Srixon (Q Star, Z Star, Z Star XV, LGBTQ Star)
    • TaylorMade (TP5, TP5x, Project (a), Project (s))
    • Titleist (Pro V1, Pro V1x, AVX, Tour Soft, Velocity, DT TruSoft)
    • Vice (Drive, Pro, Pro Plus, Pro Soft)
    • Volvik (I don't even know if they're in the test)
    • Wilson (DUO Soft, DUO U, FG Tour)
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2019 at 10:00 PM

oh boy the servers are running at max capacity - I can't even get the forum pages to reload. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

The ball possibly causing me to miss the fairway is certainly depressing...

Sent using the MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:    :ping-small: i20 8.5*, Project X Blue, stiff

Fairway Woods:   :taylormade-small: r9 3W 15*, r9 5W 19* Fujikura Motore 70 stiff

Irons:    :ping-small: i210's 4-UW

Wedges:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 55* :callaway-small: MD3 Milled S Grind 60* 

Putter:    :ping-small: B60i Isopur

5 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

same here, cant even glimpse the home page, thats been for over 2.5hrs now.

I have the patience of an impatient person from impatientville Idaho😂

An impatient Scotsman?  Never!!  (My MacKinnon blood made me say that!)

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

What's really crazy is the difference is distances at the slower speeds!

Driver:    :ping-small: i20 8.5*, Project X Blue, stiff

Fairway Woods:   :taylormade-small: r9 3W 15*, r9 5W 19* Fujikura Motore 70 stiff

Irons:    :ping-small: i210's 4-UW

Wedges:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 55* :callaway-small: MD3 Milled S Grind 60* 

Putter:    :ping-small: B60i Isopur

5 minutes ago, jjfcpa said:

I find this kind of strange.  I have 3 favorite balls... in no particular order.

Snell MTB Black

Vice Pro

Bridgestone Tour B RX

And all 3 balls fell into the Good category in their Performance Chart.  Should I be looking for a ball better than "good"?

Personally I say yes. I loved the b330-rx and was fit into multiple times when Bridgestone did their in person fittings. The new version is not as good and lags behind both pro v balls and both tp5 balls.

the other two I have not played and I get the concept and people’s desire to play a lower cost tour level ball. If I was going that route I would play the oncore elixir.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 minutes ago, wipierce said:

What's really crazy is the difference is distances at the slower speeds!

Compression matters. Slower speeds don’t compress some tour level balls that well. 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

This may be the reason I find myself jumping from one ball to another... Snell MTB Black one day, then Vice Pro the next, and then back to the Tour RX.  I'm a firm believer in playing one ball and one ball only.  Definitely need to pick one and stay with it.  At this point, it may be the Bridgestone Tour X or the Oncore Elixir.  The value choice would be the Elixir.

What they should have done is suspended comments for the first couple days till everyone had a chance to digest the information.  This would have kept the traffic down so that some of us, me included, could at least view the information.  As it is, I have not been able to get to the website all day.  Disappointing to say the least.

43 minutes ago, jjfcpa said:

This may be the reason I find myself jumping from one ball to another... Snell MTB Black one day, then Vice Pro the next, and then back to the Tour RX.  I'm a firm believer in playing one ball and one ball only.  Definitely need to pick one and stay with it.  At this point, it may be the Bridgestone Tour X or the Oncore Elixir.  The value choice would be the Elixir.

I’m a huge fan of the elixir but I am a Prov1 fan and stick to that. 

What they should have done is suspended comments for the first couple days till everyone had a chance to digest the information.  This would have kept the traffic down so that some of us, me included, could at least view the information.  As it is, I have not been able to get to the website all day.  Disappointing to say the least.

There were only 2 comments on the actual post when I read it on lunch. So I’m not sure that’s what’s dragging it down. Probably just a lot of people trying to view it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

There were only 2 comments on the actual post when I read it on lunch. So I’m not sure that’s what’s dragging it down. Probably just a lot of people trying to view it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

6 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I’m a huge fan of the elixir but I am a Prov1 fan and stick to that. 

I got the free sleeve OnCore was sending out - even though the weather has not been the best so far this spring, I really liked the ball.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Still can’t get to the page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Compression matters. Slower speeds don’t compress some tour level balls that well. 

4. Don’t Worry About Compressing The Golf Ball

Let’s tackle one of the most common golf ball myths. Forget what you might have heard, you swing fast enough to compress the core of the golf ball.

Our testing showed that golf balls do not perform differently at different swing speeds – at least not to any significant degree. Balls that are fast at 115 MPH are fast at 85 MPH. The bottom line is that a short ball doesn’t become a long ball when swing speed decreases.

Launch and spin relationships don’t change much either. While there can be exceptions, a ball that’s low spin off the driver, is often low spin off a wedge. Speed doesn’t change that relationship either.

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Can't get to the data either. Oh well, I'll chill and try later or another day. At least the forum is working. 🏌️‍♂️

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Let's see if I can get the quote tags to work properly (edit: nope). This is what I tried to post earlier.

From the ball test:

"Q: Are Direct to Consumer balls as good as those from big golf companies?

A: While some direct to consumer brands produce excellent balls, it’s important to understand that larger brands like Titleist and Bridgestone do have more control over the entire manufacturing process, and there is some evidence to suggest that can lead to a more consistent product. If you’re willing to tolerate a bit more inconsistency from ball to ball, direct to consumer brands can offer tremendous savings."

My comment, last week:

"...the company who controls more aspects of the supply chain/manufacturing should end up with more uniform balls. Where do all these companies get their polymers/rubber? In the case of Bridgestone and Srixon, I would guess they control more of the process just because of the type of business their parent companies are (SRI in Srixon = Sumitomo Rubber Industries) and Bridgestone is the largest tire company in the world. They likely make their raw polymers or have very tight controls on the sources (by virtue of the total volumes the parents may order), whereas others may be dependent on other companies to provide raw polymers or even pre-mixed rubber compounds where how much you pay determines how wide the tolerances are for the material you get.

If my thinking is correct, I would expect Bridgestone and Srixon to have the lowest dispersion..."

I'll take my royalties in the form of equipment, thanks! 😋

EDIT: for some reason, using in-line UBB code quotes is nesting them, even though that is not my intention. This will have to suffice.

Finally got in. Disappointed to see the Duo Professional not tested, but as it's the successor to the Duo Urethane, I'd expect similar results. Now, my page didn't load the tables so I'll have to do some digging, but I see my NY brethren in that second tier with the Elixr, might have to jump on it and support the local guys!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

right, I'm in (at last) and loving the detailed analyses. Great job MGS staff. I think this will be a game changer for many.

I can't seem to find out how to access the complete data though to do some personal analysis, am I missing a link?

Before this I was -maybe- going to get more chromesoft as I liked the feel, however I had some long drives at the weekend with a Prov1x and was significantly shorter the next day with a TM TP5. So the advice to stick with one ball is sound, I just didnt know what that might be, until now.

Looks like it's going to be Prov1x going forward.

Thanks MGS 👏

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

23 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

4. Don’t Worry About Compressing The Golf Ball

Let’s tackle one of the most common golf ball myths. Forget what you might have heard, you swing fast enough to compress the core of the golf ball.

Our testing showed that golf balls do not perform differently at different swing speeds – at least not to any significant degree. Balls that are fast at 115 MPH are fast at 85 MPH. The bottom line is that a short ball doesn’t become a long ball when swing speed decreases.

Launch and spin relationships don’t change much either. While there can be exceptions, a ball that’s low spin off the driver, is often low spin off a wedge. Speed doesn’t change that relationship either.

My experience shows it does. When being fit by Bridgestone spin and launch both changed when I went from the b330 rx and rxs to the s.

i along with a buddy of mine messed around with the duo balls a few years ago and they were too soft and went nowhere near the same as prov, b330 s for him and rx for me. 

5 hours ago, TSauer said:

I was able to see the post for a second and the page crashed.. looks like Pinnacle Gold took the top spot...

you little trickster you😂

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

4 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

right, I'm in (at last) and loving the detailed analyses. Great job MGS staff. I think this will be a game changer for many.

I can't seem to find out how to access the complete data though to do some personal analysis, am I missing a link?

Before this I was -maybe- going to get more chromesoft as I liked the feel, however I had some long drives at the weekend with a Prov1x and was significantly shorter the next day with a TM TP5. So the advice to stick with one ball is sound, I just didnt know what that might be, until now.

Looks like it's going to be Prov1x going forward.

Thanks MGS 👏

I've gotten to view the text a couple times, but the Tableau tables only displayed properly for me once, now they don't. I was a moron and hit refresh when everything was loaded to see if any good comments were there yet.

4 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

My experience shows it does. When being fit by Bridgestone spin and launch both changed when I went from the b330 rx and rxs to the s.

i along with a buddy of mine messed around with the duo balls a few years ago and they were too soft and went nowhere near the same as prov, b330 s for him and rx for me. 

I think you might be thinking compression, not compressing. What they found, and I believe are saying is that we all swing fast enough to compress a golf ball, regardless of its compression rating. But those balls with higher compression ratings tend to go further.  That would match you and your buddies findings with the Duo.  

Two different things, similar words 😃

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

34 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Finally got in. Disappointed to see the Duo Professional not tested, but as it's the successor to the Duo Urethane, I'd expect similar results. Now, my page didn't load the tables so I'll have to do some digging, but I see my NY brethren in that second tier with the Elixr, might have to jump on it and support the local guys!

I was hoping the Duos would have scored well, but alas it was not to be.  Probably has something to do with the overall premise of soft = slow.  I wish MGS could have gotten Duo Pro and FG Tour in the mix.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

This was an excellent test. The data is going to take us as much time to consume as it took them to make it, no wonder we had weeks of waiting. Biggest take aways for me:

1. use the same ball
  2. most of that top "tier" of balls, are going to give good consistent results.
  3. my testing that showed the Wilson Duo was 20 yards shorter than the other golf ball I use was pretty spot on. Sorry Wilson. 

I am curious about their suggested ball fitting technique. The Bridgestone method makes the most sense to me, fit for your driver. Finding the ball that gives the best distance/dispersion is the biggest effect on score. Shorter approaches and more fairways / less OB tee shots always made sense to me on how to fit for a ball. 

The recommendation of starting with what putts and chips the best and work back, didn't work in my mind when I read it other places online or saw it in a YouTube video, and it still doesn't make sense to me know. That I think is my only gripe with the entire article. That and editing didn't check a "lowe" instead of "lower" but I make more mistakes than that in one forum comment, so I'll let it slide this time =).

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

10 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

I think you might be thinking compression, not compressing. What they found, and I believe are saying is that we all swing fast enough to compress a golf ball, regardless of its compression rating. But those balls with higher compression ratings tend to go further.  That would match you and your buddies findings with the Duo.  

Two different things, similar words 😃

It's also important to note - as the MGS blog did - that compression ratings are not measured the same across the board for all manufacturers. Some measure total compression while others only measure core compression. MGS measured total compression on all balls tested. Yet another way OEMs confuse the general public for their own gains. Props to MGS for sharing the truth!

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

11 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

I am curious about their suggested ball fitting technique. The Bridgestone method makes the most sense to me, fit for your driver. Finding the ball that gives the best distance/dispersion is the biggest effect on score. Shorter approaches and more fairways / less OB tee shots always made sense to me on how to fit for a ball. 

The recommendation of starting with what putts and chips the best and work back, didn't work in my mind when I read it other places online or saw it in a YouTube video, and it still doesn't make sense to me know. That I think is my only gripe with the entire article. That and editing didn't check a "lowe" instead of "lower" but I make more mistakes than that in one forum comment, so I'll let it slide this time =).

But if you hit that shorter approach and the ball doesn't hold the green, or you can't hit the chip to a make able distance, it doesn't matter. I am a firm believer in everything with golf should be learned/tested from the hole to the tee.

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

48 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

I was waiting on these results to pick my ball for 2019.  I was pleased to see the ELIXR perform so well in the testing and will probably take advantage of their marketing teams incessant efforts to earn my business through promotional $25/dozens 🙂

And like you say, being from WNY, its always nice to support the home team.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/