Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

MGS Golf Ball Test

Golf Ball Test Results...Pre-Reveal  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand do you think performs the best in MGS Golf Ball Test to be revealed Monday? (I have no idea what balls are being tested but this is my best bet)

• Bridgestone (e6, e12, Tour B X, Tour B XS, Tour B RX)
    • Callaway (Chrome Soft, Chrome Soft X, ERC Soft)
    • Cut (Red, Green, Blue, Black, Brown, Mauve, Burgundy, Candy Apple, Cyan, Golden Rod)
    • Maxfli (Tour, Tour x)
    • Mizuno (RB Tour, RB Tour X)
    • Snell (MTB Red, MTB Black, MTB X)
    • Srixon (Q Star, Z Star, Z Star XV, LGBTQ Star)
    • TaylorMade (TP5, TP5x, Project (a), Project (s))
    • Titleist (Pro V1, Pro V1x, AVX, Tour Soft, Velocity, DT TruSoft)
    • Vice (Drive, Pro, Pro Plus, Pro Soft)
    • Volvik (I don't even know if they're in the test)
    • Wilson (DUO Soft, DUO U, FG Tour)
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2019 at 10:00 PM

totally agree people are 10000000000% more friendly here. at that other site, people look for reasons to start arguments and then the second you defend yourself, you get banned. 2 years ago someone said something about my mother and I responded and got banned. lol.....I am somewhat of a newbie here but I love MSG

Golf is cool

1 hour ago, Tsecor said:

totally agree people are 10000000000% more friendly here. at that other site, people look for reasons to start arguments and then the second you defend yourself, you get banned. 2 years ago someone said something about my mother and I responded and got banned. lol.....I am somewhat of a newbie here but I love MSG

And yet you are still pretty active there. 

All forums regardless of genre have good and friendly conversation as well as discourse. I think some times people take things personally and conversations head down the bad path and things end up getting personal.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

28 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

And yet you are still pretty active there. 

All forums regardless of genre have good and friendly conversation as well as discourse. I think some times people take things personally and conversations head down the bad path and things end up getting personal.

yup. cant let unfriendly people and people who just look for arguments on message boards to dictate anything. But when you talk about someone's mom, you are well outside the walls of opinionated debates about golf. so, I love golf and golf discussions, so ill do what I can to remain active with the right groups. That's why MSG is so nice. 

Golf is cool

On 7/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, chisag said:

... Some of us have been saying this for quite awhile now. Don't play used balls or water balls or cheap balls or DTC balls because you have no idea what kind of quality they really are. Personally, I do not trust any of the DTC balls with the exception of Snell. Dean has put in the research and with his name on his ball I can't imagine he would cut any corners. It will be interesting to hear what kind of quality Kirkland Signature balls produce as Costco usually researches/tests a product before putting the Kirkland name on it. 

... So much of the original ball test, according to Tony and his Titleist visit, bears out why some of the balls in the test performed poorly as far as dispersion or consistency. The simply have very poor quality control. An off center core will effect the ball dramatically and of course if you have 10 balls out of 12 with good QC but 2 balls out of round or suffering some other QC issue, that could be the shot you hit OB that derails your round. A bad swing produces a bad shot but the good news is maybe not as bad as it could end up being if you are playing a quality ball. So the bottom line for even high index players that think the ball won't make any difference for their game, need to rethink their position because some of their bad shots can absolutely be the ball they are playing. Why take that chance? You can always find deals on last years balls from those with the highest QC and stock up. I think the scariest thing I heard, which I had no idea before this podcast, is some of the cheaper balls when cut open had completely different materials and cores within one dozen!?!? Some 2 piece, some 3 or even 4 piece balls, all with different materials meaning the performance will be radically different for every ball. Poor quality yes, but I would have never guessed they are completely different balls in a one dozen box. 

... Lastly Tony says Titleist, Srixon and Bridgestone are to be trusted for their QC. I have been playing Z Stars and TP5x and hate to think TaylorMade is cutting corners with their QC. When you look at the men and women on tour it is easy to see Titleist, TaylorMade, Srixon and Bridgestone are the balls the pros trust. Callaway has a tour presence but we know the Pro's play a different ball than the retail version. The new Maxfli's tested well so I imagine they are included in balls you can trust. You see a few Volvik's especially on the LPGA, but Bubba playing so poorly with Volvik's and cancelling his contract is a red flag for me. I am eagerly anticipating Tony cutting balls open to test their QC in his future ball series. 

I did the Epsom water test on 3 sleeves of ProV1X(brand new older version), the first 2 sleeves all the balls tested heavy one side and they came to rest very quickly to the same point, didn't bother testing the last sleeve with QC like that. So much for Titleist's QC.

I did the same tests for 6 dozen of the newest Z Star and out of the 6 dozen about 1 dozen I would consider slightly out of balance and the other 5 were perfect, which means after every spin in the water they came up slowly to a random spot. I also tried a couple sleeves of an older Z Star XV(new balls) and they were a little more out of balance than the worst Z Stars, but near as bad as the PROV1x. So with just testing a small sample of the Z Star I would say Srixon is doing a good job with these and the QC on them.

Edited by WalterS

6 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I’m just going by what mgs has on their home page. Not sure what your grudge is against mgs it their testing but I’ll be bowing out of any further discussion because it’s obvuously going nowhere 

I have no beef with MGS. You said millions of views so I just decided to look it up because millions is a crazy amount for a golf site.  Especially one not named Golf.com.  If you use a VPN your IP will change each time you log on so it'll show a unique hit.  That metric has changed how sites can justify ad dollars because people are seeking more security through VPNs.

Have nothing against anyone making money on a golf site.  As long as everything is as advertised.

Edited by pilot25

7 hours ago, chisag said:

I don't play Snell balls but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate and respect someone that actually designs his own balls and has put in years of R&D.

How do you know he put in years of R&D into the "Snell" ball?   Isn't that what MGS is trying to uncover with DTC balls?

Argumentative to find truth.  If everyone is going to agree with everyone then what the hell is the point of testing anything or debating the topic.  You are too thin skinned.

If MGS is going to start a fact finding mission I'm interested.  I'm also skeptical based on some of the things MGS has done and said in the past.  Yet, I'm still interested.

I don't see why anyone is interested in rubbing the ass of Snell because he did great work for another company in his past.  Who says his product is any different than the other DTC balls?   Because he put his name on it?  Rubbish.  Prove it.

You want a forum where everyone agrees with everyone to justify your purchases.  That's ridiculous.

All three forums have a wide variety of opinions and arguments.  Spice of life.

Edited by pilot25

8 hours ago, sixcat said:

You just seem oddly passionate about something so mundane! Play whatever ball floats your boat. I couldn’t care less!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Its an interesting topic because of how people care so much about an inanimate object and brand they have no vested interest in.  Even the owner of MGS said in a video regarding how people wear branded hats, shirts, and the like.  I say Snell balls are crap based on price point, knowledge of manufacturing costs, and personal observation of people I know who use them.  I make that statement and people have a hissy fit because they think they know Snell personally.  Prove me wrong.  Isn't that what MGS is in the business for?

People are so sensitive.

Edited by pilot25

Well, it's official.  I found a use for the "ignore user" button.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Its an interesting topic because of how people care so much about an inanimate object and brand they have no vested interest in.  Even the owner of MGS said in a video regarding how people wear branded hats, shirts, and the like.  I say Snell balls are crap based on price point, knowledge of manufacturing costs, and personal observation of people I know who use them.  I make that statement and people have a hissy fit because they think they know Snell personally.  Prove me wrong.  Isn't that what MGS is in the business for?

People are so sensitive.

I am not going to engage in a back and forth with you but how can you say a Snell ball is crap if you haven’t hit one? It is like saying pxg is better than cobra because they cost more. Or maybe Taylormade is better than cobra because they finished 1st and T2 last week and cobra finished T2. I would suggest trying one before passing judgement. At least then you would have some 1st hand experience rather that just subjective opinions.

Edit:

For reference I am not Dean Snell, have no vested interest in the company, and have never played a Snell ball. I however will try something before calling out a product as crap!

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Rather funny what people will say and claim when hidden behind a screen name and a keyboard.

Knowing people who work for Snell and others who *do* know Dean personally, these recent posts make me laugh hysterically. The only thing “crap” about Snell are the uniformed opinions some have of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

7 hours ago, WalterS said:

I did the Epsom water test on 3 sleeves of ProV1X(brand new older version), the first 2 sleeves all the balls tested heavy one side and they came to rest very quickly to the same point, didn't bother testing the last sleeve with QC like that. So much for Titleist's QC.

I did the same tests for 6 dozen of the newest Z Star and out of the 6 dozen about 1 dozen I would consider slightly out of balance and the other 5 were perfect, which means after every spin in the water they came up slowly to a random spot. I also tried a couple sleeves of an older Z Star XV(new balls) and they were a little more out of balance than the worst Z Stars, but near as bad as the PROV1x. So with just testing a small sample of the Z Star I would say Srixon is doing a good job with these and the QC on them.

can you post pics so we can see the testing?

Golf is cool

12 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I am not going to engage in a back and forth with you but how can you say a Snell ball is crap if you haven’t hit one? It is like saying pxg is better than cobra because they cost more. Or maybe Taylormade is better than cobra because they finished 1st and T2 last week and cobra finished T2. I would suggest trying one before passing judgement. At least then you would have some 1st hand experience rather that just subjective opinions.

Edit:

For reference I am not Dean Snell, have no vested interest in the company, and have never played a Snell ball. I however will try something before calling out a product as crap!

If MGS testing is accurate then no one can tell if a ball type is crap or good.  An individual ball might be good but the whole point of the testing is to find the inconsistencies throughout.  You may hit one and its good but the other 11 are garbage because of how they are manufactured.

I would like to see MGS cut open thousands of balls purchased from different areas of the country at different time frames to get a better assessment of the testing.  Just cutting open stuff you find around VA beach or wherever they are located isn't testing but its a start.

So you might think your trying out of a few Snell balls is objective but unless you try it, cut it open, and then do the same over and over.  You won't know by trying out a few.  That is the problem with DTC balls.  They have outsourced manufacturing with little QC.  One thing is certain in life in my subjective opinion.  Good things aren't cheap.  Its simple cost, revenue, supply, demand.

Edited by pilot25

12 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Rather funny what people will say and claim when hidden behind a screen name and a keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny right there given your second statement.  Someone seems to always have a friend who knows someone.  Yet, answers never appear.  Just supposed to believe.

Ask them what their manufacturing oversight is in man hours per quarter?  Then I can tell you a little about their QC.  Do you know how much it costs to station just one person, overseas, to make sure those Asian plants are doing what they are supposed to do.  Its a ridiculous amount. 

What is interesting is the defensiveness of the product.  If MGS does actual testing and the Snell comes out like Vice and every other DTC or other manufactured ball with little QC oversight we will know.  Until then you don't know anything just because you know Snell's friend who was his one time ex-barber's plumber's helper.  The big question is if MGS will do the test objectively.  It is difficult, as a company, to trash another companies products when your livelihood depends on industry cooperation.

Edited by pilot25

1 hour ago, pilot25 said:

If MGS testing is accurate then no one can tell if a ball type is crap or good.  An individual ball might be good but the whole point of the testing is to find the inconsistencies throughout.  You may hit one and its good but the other 11 are garbage because of how they are manufactured.

I would like to see MGS cut open thousands of balls purchased from different areas of the country at different time frames to get a better assessment of the testing.  Just cutting open stuff you find around VA beach or wherever they are located isn't testing but its a start.

So you might think your trying out of a few Snell balls is objective but unless you try it, cut it open, and then do the same over and over.  You won't know by trying out a few.  That is the problem with DTC balls.  They have outsourced manufacturing with little QC.  One thing is certain in life in my subjective opinion.  Good things aren't cheap.  Its simple cost, revenue, supply, demand.

Might I suggest becoming a donor to help with the cost of such tests then. It is one thing to make a comment like the one I highlighted of yours but it is another to help see it through. 

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

1 hour ago, pilot25 said:

That's funny right there given your second statement.  Someone seems to always have a friend who knows someone.  Yet, answers never appear.  Just supposed to believe.

Ask them what their manufacturing oversight is in man hours per quarter?  Then I can tell you a little about their QC.  Do you know how much it costs to station just one person, overseas, to make sure those Asian plants are doing what they are supposed to do.  Its a ridiculous amount. 

What is interesting is the defensiveness of the product.  If MGS does actual testing and the Snell comes out like Vice and every other DTC or other manufactured ball with little QC oversight we will know.  Until then you don't know anything just because you know Snell's friend who was his one time ex-barber's plumber's helper.  The big question is if MGS will do the test objectively.  It is difficult, as a company, to trash another companies products when your livelihood depends on industry cooperation.

Making this statement towards another person while previously calling the Snell balls CRAP without personal experience with them seems ridiculous to me.

2 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Making this statement towards another person while previously calling the Snell balls CRAP without personal experience with them seems ridiculous to me.

... I have found this is the best way to deal with trolls:

You've chosen to ignore content by pilot25. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by pilot25. Options 
Edited by chisag

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

4 hours ago, pilot25 said:

One thing that has been common form

mgs including after the results of the ball test was to play what you like. They went to another location to test the balls and produced the results and based on criteria they developed with the help of industry experts listed each ball into categories. They approach was here is what we found, here’s what performed at what level, pick a ball in the top two categories and test to see if it works for you, if not test others and find what works best for you.  They have also dove into the quality of the balls with the latest video/chat and that the more the company owns the process the better the quality.

Now they expanded that to further educate consumers.

the discussion is around claims vs reality and what has been discussed is that some companies claim they are designing their ball they really aren’t and are using the same design that others are using or used.

snell has a positive reputation around the golf industry and knowledge that most of the dtc brands don’t.  Will snell balls have the same quality as a Callaway who owns a large portion of the process, TaylorMade who owns less than Callaway or Bridgestone and titleist that own all of it? No but that doesn’t mean their ball is crap. It has shown to work for some better than a tour level ball.

nothing wrong with questioning the testing or disagreeing with what others say, discussion and debate are good things when done properly. Unfortunately you have some axe to grind with either mgs and/or snell. Then get defensive when facing pushback from members around here. 

Maybe instead of focusing all your attention on this axe venture around the rest of the forum and home page and see what mgs has to offer.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I don't have a dog in this hunt. ButI was until today probably the last person in the forum to learn about Foremost. I sent them an email because I have an interest in their range balls. My thinking is that they might be better than standard yellow or white range balls with the stripes on them. I'm just curious is all. Maybe I'll get a sample from them and cut one open. LOL

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

2 hours ago, Monaco said:

Seed: The 01 an 02 are fantastic Balls. 01 is V1 similar, 02 is similar to the V1x. I like everything about these two balls. After season i will test these against the Mtb X. 

Do anyone know this brand? QC?

I had never heard of Seed until a recent YouTube video, not sure if it was Finch or Shiels. They were testing some of the Direct To Consumer balls and this was one of the options. 

Welcome to MGS! Nothing wrong at all with a long comment as your first post 😄

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

On 7/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, pilot25 said:

Do you get to cut them open?  I'd like to see an independent person (not the staff of any site or company) cut open 12 of them and see what they look like.  Its not everyday the average person will throw their money away to cut open brand new balls for the benefit of others.

I don't think I had 12, but I just cut open several Snell MTB-Blacks last week and didn't see anything suspicious. I keep saying I'll post pictures of all the balls I've cut open, but I haven't had a good chance to do it with other things going on.

And for the record, I cut open just as many if not more Vice Pro Plus balls and didn't see anything fishy there. What they sell seems to be what you get with exception to the story about designing and engineering their own stuff.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

4 hours ago, Monaco said:

So long, my first comment. Sorry, if my english is bad.. I try hard 😉 

... Welcome. I am teaching myself Spanish and it is extremely difficult to learn a new language. You did great! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

23 hours ago, pilot25 said:

And you'll help finance that experiment?

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

45 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Welcome. I am teaching myself Spanish and it is extremely difficult to learn a new language. You did great! 

Right on!  Monaco, your English is much better than any of my poor attempts at another language; Bravo!  I had never heard of Seed or Pearl.  I will do some research.  Thanks for posting, stay active!! 👍

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

1 hour ago, MGoBlue100 said:

I will do some research.

https://pearlgolf.com/

It`s a bavarian brand. 

https://seedgolf.com/balls

It`s an irish brand.

I also want tot try the Zstar and the XV. 

I read about au buy 1 get 1 free offer somewhere...

When is/was this offer? Like Titleist every year?

Only US? Like Titleist everywhere?

I really want to try both balls, think the XV could really suit my game. And with an offer like that... The balls cost nearly the same than my current gamer. 

I really like the idea to play a top performance ball, without paying the name. (to be honest, not only in golf balls: same performance, better price? why not)

Srixon`s quality Control seems to be very well, right???

I think, so far, Mr. Snell develop the Snells, not only brand the ball with SNELL. Who do anything knows about their QC?    

Edited by Monaco

9 minutes ago, Monaco said:

I read about au buy 1 get 1 free offer somewhere...

The buy one, get one free ended around Father's Day. I'm not sure if it was offered world-wide or if it was US only.

10 minutes ago, Monaco said:

Srixon`s quality Control seems to be very well, right???

Their QC should also be very good - just like Bridgestone, they own the entire process, even production of the raw polymers.

By the way, welcome!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges