Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Scotty Cameron Tour Black

PLaw9

I suppose you can send your Scotty back to their custom shop and have it customized in anyways you fancy. But it's rather troublesome as I would have to ship my putter across the globe and no telling when I'll get it back.

Now in my bag:

TM SLDR 10.5 Deg with Matrix Ozik 6Q3 S flex

TM VSteel 15 deg 3 wood

Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 18 deg Diamana Red Board Stiff

Titleist ZB Forged Iron 3-PW DG S200 Steel Shaft

Cleveland CG15 46, 52, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Thats what i figured. and yes it is similar to johnny vegas' putter same with two of the three that rickie uses as well. I love Scotty putters but its time they came out with something new to the market and i guarantee these would huge sellers for them

Thats what i figured. and yes it is similar to johnny vegas' putter same with two of the three that rickie uses as well. I love Scotty putters but its time they came out with something new to the market and i guarantee these would huge sellers for them

Now they have the California series and Tour Rat (sort of a combination of all the good design elements in the past) should be due for release soon. So there are things to look forward to.

There are ways to further customize your putter, if it's too much of a hassle to send to them, I suppose you can check out the DIY section in this forum, there are some very interesting tips on custom finishing wedges which I'm quite sure can be applied to your putter. You can also custom paint fill the putter for that extra personal touch.

Now in my bag:

TM SLDR 10.5 Deg with Matrix Ozik 6Q3 S flex

TM VSteel 15 deg 3 wood

Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 18 deg Diamana Red Board Stiff

Titleist ZB Forged Iron 3-PW DG S200 Steel Shaft

Cleveland CG15 46, 52, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

I have custom painted all of my clubs already and ghosted my old putter and driver. not very professionally done which is why im woundering when scotty will come out with this line. I really like the work the Putter Lounge has done. very nice looking clubs

Scotty won't likely release a black line any time soon. And you can't just order one from the Studio. Your best bet is to send it off to BOS and have them apply a black finish, or if you want maintenance free, send it to LaMont Mann at Mannkrafted and get him to put his black polymer on it. If you're the DIY type, you can blacken it at home, dependant upon the model there are chemicals to choose from available for both carbon steel and stainless.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 3 weeks later...

2012 will be the year!!

In 2012 Scotty will revamp All his current lines. The tour rat that's out now as a prototype (hence Tour Prototype) will replace the studio select line. He's coming out with a line with terylium inserts that would retail for $399.99. And last but not least he is coming out with a black line to replace the California series line. Either black oxide or the tour black mist thats out now on tour putters. All new putter lines for '12. TCC boards will explain.

Plus Deep Milling will be an option in the custom shop. I hear he's doing more custom options. You can order a any new putter with deep milling and certain grip without sending to the custom shop. Not 100% sure but the tour CNC colored grips might be available as well in custom shop. Heard from a very reputable Rep.

Archived