Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Slazenger ads

daves81

Have you guys seen the Slazenger ad with the loud annoying idiot that wont shut up? Man I hate that commercial I turn it off every time it comes on. Anyway just my opinion I had to get that off my mind

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

Have you guys seen the Slazenger ad with the loud annoying idiot that wont shut up? Man I hate that commercial I turn it off every time it comes on. Anyway just my opinion I had to get that off my mind

Oh. My. God. I HATE that commercial! I'm not too into violence, but I think dude would get something- either a backhand or a 9 iron- upside the head after the first warning. Holy crap...

• 2 weeks later...

They've taken a once classy brand and reduced it to the beer, sleeveless t-shirt and tennis shoe golfer that thinks of nothing but how hard they can swing and how far they can hit it -- no matter how good that shot actually is. (In and of themselves, none of those things are terribly bad...but together, and on the golf course is not a good combination)

Oh....and that commercial is horrible.

Oh. My. God. I HATE that commercial! I'm not too into violence, but I think dude would get something- either a backhand or a 9 iron- upside the head after the first warning. Holy crap...

I have to agree with you on that. I can remember when Slazenge made a good balata ball In fact I am old enough to remember when they made the "English " sized ball. Now they make junk. I saw some comments on Dick's We have one of those stores here but I have never been in it. From what I read on here I aint missing a thing.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived