TESTERS WANTED! ×

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

fozcycle

Okay Hockey Fans, lets get this thread going.  Who's your favorite NHL hockey team?  Why?  

My team is the Tampa Bay Lightning....Go Bolts!  They have been my team since they hit the streets back in 1993.  I worked for them from 1997-2000 as the building events accounting manager.  I settled concerts and events plus compiled the monthly financial statements for 3 years.  Afterwards I held full season tickets for 15 years(we were there for the Cup in 2004!).  Then, before I retired, I gave the tickets up, but still go occasionally and watch the games on TV.....Go Bolts!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

MN Wild, but alas they sucked the last half of the season and missed the playoffs.  Now I'm just looking forward to golf

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

My boys won’t be back in the Stanley Cup hunt for years from now... Detroit. We won our share with Federov, Yzerman, and Bowman, but paying for all of those free agents cost us for years to come. Maybe we can convince Stevie Y to come back and be our GM. We got screwed with the 6th pick again this year as statistically we shouldn’t have been worse than 3rd or 4th.
Good luck to all those other teams. Get it while you can, because when the Wings are back, they’ll dominate the Cup!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

#LeafsForever

Can't wait to see the Leafs begin their destruction of the Bruins tomorrow night. God I hate those fuckers. Let's Go Leafs!

@fozcycle sorry the Lightning blew it tonight. I am not imagining that is going to happen again. Part of the problem with not playing a meaningful game in more than a month.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Caps Repeat!!

Been a Caps fan for as long as the team has existed.  I'm cautiously optimistic, they didn't do anything stupid like run away with the President's Trophy, and waste it all n the regular season.  But from everything I've seen, its nearly impossible to predict, all I can do is watch and hope.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Go Leafs Go. Been a leafs for a lot of years, born after last cup win in 1967.
Game 1 looked like a different team, to many shots but was impressed with how they shut the Bruins down in the 3rd last night, 5.shots.on goal before they pulled Rask.

The past Bruins losses stings more knowing the.leafs traded rask to the Bruins for basically nothing, then helped them again in the kessell deal that turned into Seguin and Hamilton, who they got rid of anyway.

Sent from my SM-N960W using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

C. A. P.  S.  Caps Caps Caps!! 

Lived in the DMV all my life & the Caps have always been my favorite hockey team, since 1974.  Thru the bad times & now thru the Ovechkin era & finally a Stanley Cup last year!

The odds are slim to none that they repeat, but they have "BacktoBack" in their minds for sure.  They will play hard every series.  If TB gets knocked out (which I'm hoping), then the Caps might have a shot at least at the Conference title & get back to the dance. 

There is nothing like Playoff Hockey!  My favorite time of year!  The Nut Cave is dedicated everything the Caps!  Just ask @Golfspy_CG2

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

As a lifelong Rangers fan I’m rooting for a Lightning-Stars final. Half the Lightning are former Rangers and if they win the Cup the Rangers get their first round pick this year instead of a second.

The Mats Zuccarello trade to Dallas has me rooting for them. If they get to the conference finals the Rangers get their 1st round pick this year instead of a 2nd.

Topping it off is the fact the Rangers are now picking #2 overall due to the draft lottery and will pick either Jack Hughes or Kaapo Kakko and are favorites to sign Artemi Panerin in free agency and things are really looking up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I live in Ohio, so I'm a Blue Jackets fan. I don't know if going all in this year at the trade deadline was a smart move, but I'm impressed that the GM was ballsy enough to do it. I love the way game 1 went, but I fully believe that what they achieved was just "poking the bear". I would not at all be surprised if the Lightning take the next four in a row. I'm really worried about next year, as so many free agents are likely to leave. I don't think it's living in Columbus that drives them out, though it certainly isn't a prime place for attention. I think it's more that Tortorella's style of hard nosed coaching only works for a limited time, and eventually the good players want out from under him.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

11 hours ago, Jbmullin said:

Go Leafs Go. Been a leafs for a lot of years, born after last cup win in 1967.
Game 1 looked like a different team, to many shots but was impressed with how they shut the Bruins down in the 3rd last night, 5.shots.on goal before they pulled Rask.

The past Bruins losses stings more knowing the.leafs traded rask to the Bruins for basically nothing, then helped them again in the kessell deal that turned into Seguin and Hamilton, who they got rid of anyway.

Been a Leafs fan my whole life, I lived and died as a 10 year old with that 1993 team. I still hate Kerry Fraser.

As much as those terrible trades with the Bruins suck (Rask trade particularly brutal) I am VERY happy with how good the team is now, and we wouldn't have the players we have now if we hadn't made those trades. You have to live with your history. Do you really think a team with Rask, Seguin and Hamilton is farther ahead then we are now? I don't. It's going to make beating those Bruin bastards even sweeter.

My wife's friend went on a first date with her future husband with us watching 2013 game 7 at a bar. As soon as he showed up, the Leafs started falling apart. I still hold it against him and I told my wife that if that had been our first date, there would not have been a second.

WITB

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

A team with rask, Hamilton and Seguin would not be futher ahead as we would not have been so dreadful to get the high draft picks we did.

We are much better off now, only concern is salary cap moving forward

Been a Leafs fan my whole life, I lived and died as a 10 year old with that 1993 team. I still hate Kerry Fraser.
As much as those terrible trades with the Bruins suck (Rask trade particularly brutal) I am VERY happy with how good the team is now, and we wouldn't have the players we have now if we hadn't made those trades. You have to live with your history. Do you really think a team with Rask, Seguin and Hamilton is farther ahead then we are now? I don't. It's going to make beating those Bruin bastards even sweeter.
My wife's friend went on a first date with her future husband with us watching 2013 game 7 at a bar. As soon as he showed up, the Leafs started falling apart. I still hold it against him and I told my wife that if that had been our first date, there would not have been a second.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Go Bolts!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I agree with newballcoach. I doubt the Bolts will blow another and I h&$e the Bruins.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Dang.... what's up with the bolts?

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Been a Red Wings fan for a very long time now. Although heyvare not in the playoffs, I have been watching some of the games, I don’t like the Bruins or Penguins, so i will cheer against them in any round. I am really intrigued by the CBJ and the Islanders, both teams played well the first 2 games. Now CBJ gets to go home and that could be the end of the Bolts for the year. Islanders have to go to Pitt. The Isle’s are playing really well as a team right now, their goalie is “on” which is a recipe for winning in the playoffs. I haven’t watched much of the other series, since they don’t start until what seems like 1 in the morning on the west coast. There’s nothing like playoff hockey, anything can happen and likely will. Good luck to the teams who are in the playoffs. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

4 hours ago, Kor.A.Door said:

Been a Red Wings fan for a very long time now. Although heyvare not in the playoffs, I have been watching some of the games, I don’t like the Bruins or Penguins, so i will cheer against them in any round. I am really intrigued by the CBJ and the Islanders, both teams played well the first 2 games. Now CBJ gets to go home and that could be the end of the Bolts for the year. Islanders have to go to Pitt. The Isle’s are playing really well as a team right now, their goalie is “on” which is a recipe for winning in the playoffs. I haven’t watched much of the other series, since they don’t start until what seems like 1 in the morning on the west coast. There’s nothing like playoff hockey, anything can happen and likely will. Good luck to the teams who are in the playoffs. 

Their goalies have been on all year not just one but both.

Go Bolts! Need a win against The Bluejackets tonight!

Good Golly! The Bolts are playing awful. Outskated, Outshot, Outhit, not playing physical and making the same stupid defensive zone turnovers as they did to lost games 1 and 2. This is absolutely painful to watch so far.

They’re playing better D without Hedman though. Hope he gets traded in the off season. Overpaid for what he brings to our D Pairing.

Need to come out a completely different team in the 3rd. Coop needs to have a good talk with the boys

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

9 hours ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

Good Golly! The Bolts are playing awful. Outskated, Outshot, Outhit, not playing physical and making the same stupid defensive zone turnovers as they did to lost games 1 and 2. This is absolutely painful to watch so far.

They’re playing better D without Hedman though. Hope he gets traded in the off season. Overpaid for what he brings to our D Pairing.

Need to come out a completely different team in the 3rd. Coop needs to have a good talk with the boys

Hedman getting traded is not a good move. He is definitely hurt and when healthy he is by far your best defenseman. 

12 hours ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

I'm glad it's not only Leafs fans who are irrational about trading their best players away. If I read one more article about people wanting to trade William Nylander I will lose my s***.

WITB

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

On 4/12/2019 at 7:17 PM, fozcycle said:

I agree with newballcoach. I doubt the Bolts will blow another and I h&$e the Bruins.

This is aging well....

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

On 4/12/2019 at 7:17 PM, fozcycle said:

You know the Bruins hat is coming out next time we play.  Maybe the Bruins bag, headcovers, towels, tees and shirt, too!😜

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

19 hours ago, 00sportsman said:

You know the Bruins hat is coming out next time we play.  Maybe the Bruins bag, headcovers, towels, tees and shirt, too!😜

From the way the series is going, looks like lots of Boston Bruins will be hitting the links soon...

WITB

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Do or die tonight for the Lightning.......Go Bolts!

Wow. Has there ever been a bigger egg laid by a President’s Trophy winner than the one by the Lightning this year?

I can’t remember one getting swept in the first round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

From the way the series is going, looks like lots of Boston Bruins will be hitting the links soon...

They’re down 2-1 after losing a 1 goal game... c’mon really?

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

This is aging well....