Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Autopower Shafts

M. Parsons

Hey guys & girls! I'm thinking about upgrading my drive shaft and remembered reading an article by the MyGolfSpyKorea guy (can't remember his name) where he talked about this shaft company in South Korea, that is fitting customers over the course of 1 year, meaning that they will swap out shafts for you until you have a chance to try them all out to figure out which one is best for you.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had tried out these shafts and what your thoughts were on them.

Here is a link to their website.

www.autopowergolf.com

http://www.autopowergolf.com/data/file/gallery/1241831569_nX3JGikU_psmt.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

I remember the article and was really intrigued but I've not heard of anyone trying them out.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

So the way they fit is by making you try every shaft over the course of a year?

Sounds like they don’t really know how to fit for shafts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Hey guys & girls! I'm thinking about upgrading my drive shaft and remembered reading an article by the MyGolfSpyKorea guy (can't remember his name) where he talked about this shaft company in South Korea, that is fitting customers over the course of 1 year, meaning that they will swap out shafts for you until you have a chance to try them all out to figure out which one is best for you.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had tried out these shafts and what your thoughts were on them.
Here is a link to their website.
www.autopowergolf.com
http://www.autopowergolf.com/data/file/gallery/1241831569_nX3JGikU_psmt.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You can go to the Autopower site, send an email, and the rep will contact you. I was set-up to be fitted when I was in Orlando a month or two ago, and ended-up not doing it. The shaft costs over $400, so I really didn’t want to shell that out for a shaft. You pay for the shaft, and if it’s not right, they’ll make it right, but they don’t do here what is being done in Korea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 hour ago, bluesmandan76 said:

So the way they fit is by making you try every shaft over the course of a year?

Sounds like they don’t really know how to fit for shafts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably didn't explain it the best...here's the article: https://mygolfspy.com/autopower-shafts/ 

• :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

44 minutes ago, PMookie said:

You can go to the Autopower site, send an email, and the rep will contact you. I was set-up to be fitted when I was in Orlando a month or two ago, and ended-up not doing it. The shaft costs over $400, so I really didn’t want to shell that out for a shaft. You pay for the shaft, and if it’s not right, they’ll make it right, but they don’t do here what is being done in Korea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the info @PMookie that helps me out a lot.  I was thinking $400 might be a little much, but if the customer service was that of the Korea location, then it might be worth it.

Archived