Big money

not watching the Masters

I made a Masters Sunday Pimento Cheese recipe (it wasn't the real deal) a few years back.  I think it required 3 different types of cheese and some other non-standard ingredients. Kind of a fancy PC. My sandwich ended up costing me about $35. LOL  Honestly, I love PC so I just stick with a basic blend. Around here I prefer Price's for a grocery store find.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, josmi15 said:

Hope the joint inflammation gets better. All my buddies that have been there said it’s greener in person. It’s on my bucket list

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Absolutely and the sweet smell of all the flowers and the grass itself. I like being on any golf course early in the morning and have been on quite a few. But the fresh mown grass there smells like no other place on earth I have ever been. And if you know golf history like I do it is amazing when you see the sights and sounds. I do not get into politics at all so I could care less if the ANGC members are Autocratic or Democratic. 

My inflammation is ok> It was a touch of gout caused by me eating too much imported or farm raised shrimp the last 2 weeks. Regular shrimp out of the Inlet here does not affect me much. I am on a BP pill anyhow that has a diuretic in it anyhow. My MD who is a golf bud anyhow told me what to do. Lay off the shrimp rest it up drink plenty of water and pee a lot. I am ok now I am going to practice in a few

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kor.A.Door said:

Big Stu: this stuff

D9D32555-0C39-4D20-B9F2-FBBF018F7D20.jpeg

Right ON ! Brother you got it!!!! Made right down the road about 8 miles from me

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

I made a Masters Sunday Pimento Cheese recipe (it wasn't the real deal) a few years back.  I think it required 3 different types of cheese and some other non-standard ingredients. Kind of a fancy PC. My sandwich ended up costing me about $35. LOL  Honestly, I love PC so I just stick with a basic blend. Around here I prefer Price's for a grocery store find.

Rookie Blue who used to be on here a lot had the recipe and posted it on here one year--- I made it and it was ok then someone here at the beach turned me on to Palmetto Pimento--- And yes I have been to Texas many times and that Price's is good too. Used to eat that stuff all the time. I have gotten older and that stuff tends to clog me up some if I eat it like I used too but then again that is one of the uses for Epson Salts

• Like 3

Had the choice of playing 18 with friends or watching the last two hours of the Masters.  We had a great day..sunny, 75 degrees and no wind.  I did not play all that well, but it sure was a great day on the golf course with friends.  I would not trade that for all of the TV coverage of any golf tournament.

As long as the leaderboard appeals to me, Im watching over playing on Sunday. Being on the west coast, I have plenty of time after to play after if I want. 

15 hours ago, Kor.A.Door said:

Big Stu: this stuff

D9D32555-0C39-4D20-B9F2-FBBF018F7D20.jpeg

Be careful posting things like this here. @BIG STU and I will be knocking on your door for lunch tomorrow! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

Be careful posting things like this here. @BIG STU and I will be knocking on your door for lunch tomorrow! 

You know you are welcome. We can go to the Kroger right across the street get us a tub of Palmetto Pimento and a loaf of bread and there you go. I also use it as a dip with chips too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

You know you are welcome. We can go to the Kroger right across the street get us a tub of Palmetto Pimento and a loaf of bread and there you go. I also use it as a dip with chips too

I also use it for chip dip. Doritos, or plain tortilla chips mostly.

• Like 2

I didn't watch a single second of it due to being away and I found that I didn't miss it at all. That's just me, I'm sure some other golfers would have been foaming at the mouth to not be watching but I found that it didn't really bother me.