Fujikura Ventus

On 10/8/2020 at 1:32 PM, the great spinks said:

The single most impactful addition to my game was putting this on my driver.  I'm longer and straighter.  It's a lot easier playing from the fairway or just off of vs hitting out of the trees/muck/dropping a ball due to water.

love to hear this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the conversations, blog posts and videos about getting the exact shaft to fit you /your driver in the last year prompted me to schedule a club champion fitting for a driver shaft.  I wrote a

I had been gaming ventus black for a couple of months.   I did not get fitted  but bought into the hype.  I Was coming from a fitted tz5.    At first the ventus seemed great.  I was definitely a bit t

Smoke just out performed it in every way for me. Longer, straighter and tighter dispersion. 

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

On paper with my harsh transition and 115 club head speed, black would have been the magic shaft, i was able to do on course with both and blue just gave me so much more feel with just as tight dispersion. Blue is threatening my ZF to stay in the bag, waiting on my new TSi3 for which shaft wins. For my 2 hybrid, the ventus blue is amazing and has made having a fairway wood no longer necessary. 

If you haven’t tried the blue give it a go, it may surprise you. 

Soon to be replaced by Cobra Gear. Thank you MyGolfSpy and Cobra!! 

Driver: TSi3 8 Diamana D+ 70TX

TSi2 16.5 Tensei Raw White 85TX

DI: ZX Utility 18* AD DI 95x 

Irons: 4 - Z765 X100 AND 5-PW MIURA CB X7

Wedges: SM8 50.12 at 51,  RTX zipcore 55, 60 mid - all KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 

Scotty Phantom 5.5 superstroke Flatso 1.0

-PROV1X

Man, with the hybrid shaft out now, i wish I would have inserted this into my PXG 0311X instead of the smoke black and my sub70 3H. I guess we will never know now. Just read so much goodness on this, made me face palm and say *stupid stupid*

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with  :Fuji:Pro 2.0 TS 7X. Testing Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.75"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (shaft may be swapped at some point) 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :taylormade-small: Corza Ghost 35" ( Benched :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34")

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos: