GolfSpy STUDque

2019 #SpyStaffSlam Winners Anouncements

Dunno if you guys are holding back or not waiting for more placeholders but don't worry about it. I'll post those in line when they happen. 

Almost forgot the irrelevant award: 

Cheers to @GolfSpy Stroker for doing the best of the staff. #123 ain't to shabby. 

• Like 5

Congrats guys and thanks to the Mods for pulling this all together.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Dang I thought I had a chance with 3 picks in the top 5! Congrats winners and super cool of Wilson to give you guys the same prize!

• Like 2

Well, I suppose 1106 out of 1150 isn't too bad. Right? 

Huge thanks to Stud and Wilson for putting this together, and Stud, I have to know, how long did it take to create that whole sheet? 😱 Looks like an insane amount of work. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Congrats all! Well done and hopefully my picks for the pga don't bomb out like they did this time around.

Thanks for all the hard work stud and thanks to Wilson this is an incredible competition and a ton of fun. 

• Like 1

I really love these contests!  It is another great reason to look forward to the majors.  

Congratulations to the winners!  I hope to follow in your footsteps one day.

A sincere thank you to Wilson Staff and MGS for bringing this back this year.

Thanks for posting the results.  I’m going to go see how I fared now.

Thanks again!

Nice comp MGS and well run Stud. Makes the Majors a tad more interesting. 

Nicely done by Wilson giving an equal prize to the tied players👏

8 hours ago, GB13 said:

Well, I suppose 1106 out of 1150 isn't too bad. Right? 

Huge thanks to Stud and Wilson for putting this together, and Stud, I have to know, how long did it take to create that whole sheet? 😱 Looks like an insane amount of work. 

As these things go, you save yourself future work if you invest the time to develop it early. I made the core scoring spreadsheet last year then make a few tweaks this year. The real breakthrough this year was capturing the data easily. 

@GolfSpy MPR got us started with his method to capture betting data from the Super Bowl props then @GolfSpy Stroker pushed us across the line with big improvements to that process. These two guys are the ones you should be thanking for allowing you to see a #1106 finish 😁

Now it's down to nearly a science so we can just flip and flop data around instead of needing to create any new stuff.

🤔 time to start working on the next big thing. 😈

• Like 3

Awesome contest, and congrats to the winners!  Enjoy your new swag (let us know how you what you think of it)!   Mods, thank you guys for the time you pour into this forum!   

Wilson Staff- we see your PR work. Thank you for supporting our forum!

Thanks Wilson and MGS. Makes following the event juuuust a little bit more fun. Congrats to the winners!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Congrats to the winners!!!

Thank you MGS & Wilson for putting this together, looking forward to moving up from 991.

• Haha 1

Congrats Guys! Enjoy the prizes and thanks again to Wilson and MGS for the contest!

Thank you for this event, and thank you to Wilson for the prizes.  It was fun.  Would like to suggest a way to track the progress as the event is going on if possible.