Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced: Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters

Your first name  - Christian
- State - TN
- Your current model of putter  - Scotty Golo 3
- Is putting a strength or weakness of your game - Weakness

I will be willing to thoroughly review a 2-ball or Marxman model....DON'T send me a blade putter!

I just got out of a 7-year relationship, so I have nothing to do but golf 🙂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Cinchai 

Torrance, CA

Edel Umpqua custom

Putting is a strength. 

Edited by Cinchai

Geoff

Virginia

Louisville Louie 2.5

Strength on putts outside 10ft, weakness inside 10ft. I suppose a coin flip on exactly 10ft.

Evan

NH

Ping Karsten Series Anser

Putting is generally something that is somewhere in between a strength and a weakness. I am solid with the short putts but struggle with lag put speed which is why I am so interested in trying the stroke lab putters. I know the new shaft technology is supposed to help with a more consistent stroke by helping you better feel how far back the putter is going. I think this could really help my game and hope I get the chance to find out.

• Like 1

- Monty
- Texas
- Odyssey CS 2 ball
- putting is a weakness of my game, too many 3 putts that's for sure

Posted (edited)

David 

Florida

Toulon Indy

Strength- All about technology. Putting gives you the best edge to score. Read it, roll it, drain it. I am a putter junkie!

Edited by DavidSWelch

Tom
Ohio
Odyssey Versa #7
Strength, or at least I don't give strokes away on the green.

Driver: Titleist 915D3 Diamana White XS
FW: Cobra Fly-Z 16.5 Adila Proto XS
Hybrid: Adams Boxer Proto Gold 19 Adila Proto XS
Irons: Titleist 714 CB 4-PW DG X100
Wedges: Vokey 50-54-58
Putter: Odyssey Versa #7

Another amazing testing opportunity from The Truth Digest! Good luck to all who apply!

Ona side not I wonder if this will revive the odyssey putter giveaway thread? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

- Paraag
- VA
- Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Notchback
- Putting is definitely a strength. Driving is weakest part of my game.

This looks like a good opportunity. Good luck to those entering.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Bob Ried

• By Ryan Pb
      Have been going through a complete overhaul of my bag the last 2 seasons. 
      Have upgraded Driver, 3 wood (both Cobra)
      irons just this year with some custom fit M5s
      now looking to upgrade wedges and putters
      Im about a 13 handicap. But have been always been a better than average putter. 
      Looking for a new Blade style putter. Read the recent testing review article but just wanted to see if anyone had any personal recommendations or feed back. 
      Wedges I am open to anything although I have been playing with a 56 and 60 degree last few years. 
      Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing what you guys have to say. 
    • By Djnz
      Hi All.
      First off let me say I am a new member 🙂 This site was recommended to be my a member at  my golf club (Templeton Golf Club) and I must say it has been a wealth of knowledge.
      So in saying that here is a shout out to NunfaO bloody good bugger for a lefty 😉
      Right so anyway! I was using an older Odyssey 7 putter when our local pro noticed that my swing was not very consistent hence why I was leaving putts short or hitting them 6 feet past....so we worked together to change my putting stroke.
      Honestly this was the best and worst thing to go through but once I got comfortable with the new path and grip change it felt amazing. However my Odyssey 7 putter on the other hand felt like a foreign object and I could not hole anything over 2 feet.
      This is when I discovered the Odyssey Stroke Lab 1 and man it was love at first sight! Let's just say the wife is lucky I do not put this putter between us at night 😉
      Here is some putter info:
      Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft for Innovative Weight Distribution
      Tip-heavy graphite and steel shaft saves 40 grams* that’s relocated into each end of the putter to change performance dynamics.
      Slightly Stiffer and Lower Torque for Increased Control
      The Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for to better control the slightly heavier head.
      Sole Weights and Grip Weight for a Smooth and Accurate Stroke
      Additional weight in the sole and butt-end of the grip change the putter’s dynamics to help golfers consistently repeat a smoother and more accurate stroke.
      White Hot Microhinge Face Insert for a Great Feel and Smooth Roll
      Combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of microhinges embedded across the face that promote topspin for smooth roll and acute distance control.
      This putter gives me 100% confidence when facing any putt. A combination of the blade style, sole weights and my adjusted swing path has meant my average putts per round has dropped so I am super happy. If you are in the market for a new putter I honestly suggest you trying out one of these bad girls (Her name is Erin Lol)

• By Golfspy_CG2
      With so many players having recent success with the ArmLock putters on the PGA Tour, we thought we'd see how it works for the average golfer.  So follow four of our forum members as the put the Bettinardi Studio Armlock in play over the next four to six weeks to see how they perform with it. 
      Feel free to join the conversation and ask any questions you might have in regards to the putter or method of using it. 

@KCLeo12                Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @CarlH                      Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @GB13                       Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @downlowkey           Stage 1                          Stage 2
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!