Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced: Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters

Gary,     Florida,    TaylorMade  Spider chrome and red model 2018,    a definite strength.

Ryan

State - Denver, Colorado 

Current Putter - Scotty Cameron 2.5 Newport..... but I’m interested in trying something new

Putting is a strength, it gives confidence to my entire game.

- Sebastian
- Michigan
- Odyssey White Hot Pro rossie
- Is putting a strength of mine. 

Steve from Las Vegas, NV. Currently using Odyssey Metal X-1. Putting is a weakness for me

Mike S.

Ohio

Scotty Cameron Kombi S

Putting is my better part of my game. Sometimes struggle with speed of greens.

-Your first name: Jim
- State: New York
- Your current model of putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport
- Is putting a strength or weakness of your game: A strength, my stroke and results a very consistent with my current putter. 

-Matt

-Michigan

-Odyssey OWorks Red 2 ball 35”

-Putting is certainly a strength of mine, would love to test and review stroke lab to see if there is further improvement on the table!

- Marcelo
- Milton, Ontario Canada
- An ancient left handed Spalding
- more Strength than weakness, but can improve.

Adam
Washington State
EVNROLL ER2
Inside 20’ is a weakness, let putting is a strength.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

- Mark
- Indiana
- Edel E-3 
- I would say my putting is a weakness but it's gotten better being personally fit for my edel.  I would be interested to see what Odyssey can do to improve my stroke.  

I play 1 to 2 x weekly. Would like to become a better putter. Would definitely give a honest evaluation of your product. Currently use a Callaway Bobby Jones putter.

- Shane
- Oregon
- TaylorMade Ghost Manta Center Shaft
- My putting is inconsistent, one day strength, next day weakness.  I suffer from inconsistent speed and occasional alignment issues... sounds like a perfect fit to test Callaway's Stroke Lab solution.

Sam

Iowa

Hush Putter, center mounted shaft for a pendulum style swing.

Putting is a weakness in my game. My aim has recently improved and I've seen strokes fall off my game with that. Clearly the best way to continue improving my game would be to develop greater consistency in my putting abilities. I have adopted a weird looking open stance because I feel like I can see and read the line better. Imagine standing in your normal putting stance, now move your left (assuming you're not one of those crazy left-handers) foot back about 12 - 16 inches. This seems to be the cause for my improved aim... So I'm missing by less than I used to, but consistency is still an issue, who doesn't want to have more One-Putt greens? Honestly, some days it be happy with more Two-putt greens.

So if you're looking for a guy who has an awkward stance, likes a pendulum style putter swing, and is dying to start winning some frickin skins back from his regular golf crew... I'm your guy!