Putter  :cameron-small:  Newport  

Ball  :titelist-small: 2020 AVX

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced! Odyssey claims its new Stroke Lab shaft will improve your putting stroke. Who will be putting that claim to the test? @MaxEntropy @Berg Ryman @Apolloshowl

Testers Announced! In the golf world, there are shaftoids: And there are shaft skeptics: Wherever you are on that spectrum, now four MGS Forum Members will get to find out,

Wow! Thank you MGS and Odyssey this is awesome and I've been drooling over these putters for a while now. Really and truly cannot wait and give everyone a thorough review on these beauties!

Posted Images

LH model, 7s or the #one at 34" please.

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg ACCRA tour Z GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - 33" 3 deg loft 70 lie, lrg slight line slightly toe hang

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

63 years old, playing to a 9 handicap, at a Jack Nicklaus Signature Club, Naples, Fl.

My professional career was providing economic and market feasibility analysis, you will get the same from me. A through summary of every aspect of how that putter reacts to me, on and off the green, in a variety of playing conditions.

I play the best because I want to. I’m addicted to what’s new, I walk every inch of the PGA show annually.

I currently hit the OnCore 55 compression and beyond a doubt it mirrors your ERC with carry, roll out, spin with mid irons for attacking pins and it’s perfect for attacking the dreaded bunker shot, long and short. The XXIO balls st $80 a dozen, not worth throwing from the box new, to my shag bag !

That is what you will get from me, outright honesty. I currently hit XXIO throughout the bag but wouldn’t give up my Epic’s (irons) for love nor money. While the XXIO favors me for Driver and metal wood play, EPIC irons are the tried and true performer.

If I don’t do a good enough job for you ... bill me for the club.

Yesterday I ordered the 39” arm lock from Tad Ryan at Callaway Pre Owned. He’s my guy. If Tad is not available I wait till he is. I’m a very loyal guy.

I’d love a shot at this.

Tom

Tennessee

Odyssey Marksman Fang

Strength

Driver, Ping G400 11* SR Flex

3 Wood, TaylorMade SLDR 17*  R Flex

5 Wood, TaylorMade SLDR 19* R Flex

Hybrid, Cobra Amp 24* R Flex

Irons, Sub 70 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

Wedges, Cleveland CBX 56* & 60*

Putter, Odyssey Marksman Fang 35"

Your first name-Ryan Lent
- State-California 
- Your current model of putter-Futura X
- Is putting a strength or weakness of your game- I believe that my putting is strong and  a confident part of my game. I practice every night for 30 minutes.

Alan

Honolulu, Hawaii

evenroll ER9

I consider myself a average to above average putter. I play about 2 times a week with a competivie group and always wager some money only on the putting green so that's where I concentrate my game on. otherwise if you have a bad day you go home with empty pockets and a bruised ego.

I have never been a participant in any mygolfspy forum and if I am selected I will give my honest option about this putter and conduct a thorough test against my evenroll er9.

it would be nice to see the comparison between the two brands and if the shafts make difference in the outcome.

I would be interested in testing the odyssey marxman putter 1 degree flat, 34"

aloha

Alex
Massachusetts
Ping Zing 2 BeCu (at least 20 years old)
Putting is definitely a strength of my game...until it isn't. I'm streaky, is what I'm trying to say.