Scotty Cameron Newport
Weakness

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LH model, 7s or the #one at 34" please.

First name:  Michael

State:  California 

Current putter:  Ping Scottsdale TR Senita B

Strength or Weakness:  Overall Strength, not enough 1-putts, rarely 3-putt

63 years old, playing to a 9 handicap, at a Jack Nicklaus Signature Club, Naples, Fl.

My professional career was providing economic and market feasibility analysis, you will get the same from me. A through summary of every aspect of how that putter reacts to me, on and off the green, in a variety of playing conditions.

I play the best because I want to. I’m addicted to what’s new, I walk every inch of the PGA show annually.

I currently hit the OnCore 55 compression and beyond a doubt it mirrors your ERC with carry, roll out, spin with mid irons for attacking pins and it’s perfect for attacking the dreaded bunker shot, long and short. The XXIO balls st $80 a dozen, not worth throwing from the box new, to my shag bag !

That is what you will get from me, outright honesty. I currently hit XXIO throughout the bag but wouldn’t give up my Epic’s (irons) for love nor money. While the XXIO favors me for Driver and metal wood play, EPIC irons are the tried and true performer.

If I don’t do a good enough job for you ... bill me for the club.

Yesterday I ordered the 39” arm lock from Tad Ryan at Callaway Pre Owned. He’s my guy. If Tad is not available I wait till he is. I’m a very loyal guy.

I’d love a shot at this.

Alex De Castro abeger

tennessee

odyssey red hot Rossie

weakness I’d love to hit more 10-15 footers please!!

Your first name-Ryan Lent
- State-California 
- Your current model of putter-Futura X
- Is putting a strength or weakness of your game- I believe that my putting is strong and  a confident part of my game. I practice every night for 30 minutes.

Alan

Honolulu, Hawaii

evenroll ER9

I consider myself a average to above average putter. I play about 2 times a week with a competivie group and always wager some money only on the putting green so that's where I concentrate my game on. otherwise if you have a bad day you go home with empty pockets and a bruised ego.

I have never been a participant in any mygolfspy forum and if I am selected I will give my honest option about this putter and conduct a thorough test against my evenroll er9.

it would be nice to see the comparison between the two brands and if the shafts make difference in the outcome.

I would be interested in testing the odyssey marxman putter 1 degree flat, 34"

aloha

Alex
Massachusetts
Ping Zing 2 BeCu (at least 20 years old)
Putting is definitely a strength of my game...until it isn't. I'm streaky, is what I'm trying to say.

Rob

New York City, NY

Evnroll 1.2 

Putting is a strength 

Twitter @ CitiHustle

Play 3x a week will give a very thorough and detailed review. Thanks.