Testers Announced: Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters

Our Sponsors

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced! Odyssey claims its new Stroke Lab shaft will improve your putting stroke. Who will be putting that claim to the test? @MaxEntropy @Berg Ryman @Apolloshowl

Testers Announced! In the golf world, there are shaftoids: And there are shaft skeptics: Wherever you are on that spectrum, now four MGS Forum Members will get to find out,

Wow! Thank you MGS and Odyssey this is awesome and I've been drooling over these putters for a while now. Really and truly cannot wait and give everyone a thorough review on these beauties!

Posted Images

-Ethan
-Texas!
-I’m currently using the Callaway EXO 7s putter.
-I would say putting is a strength of my game but I can go into little stretches of flubbery (who hasn’t though right?).

Good luck to all who apply!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

- Joseph 
- Oklahoma 
- Tommy Armour Impact 3 (Thanks MGS) 
- Putting is now improving thanks to the MGS reviews. I had went through around 6 putters last year until I read a MGS review and bought a good one. 

On 4/18/2019 at 2:39 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (4)

So you think the importance of shaft design is only important to drivers.   Well the engineers at Odyssey Golf among some of the best and brightest minds in the business want to show you otherwise.   For years counterbalancing has been a big buzz word in the world of putter shafts.   Well the new Stroke Lab putters by Odyssey Golf aren't just counterbalanced, they take weight shifting to a whole new level or should I say end.

As in redistributing 40 percent of the weight from the middle of the shaft into the butt and head end of the shaft.  The results show that you will make a much more consistent stroke with Stroke Lab than with the standard putter shaft.

Don't believe it?  We're going to give you...well four of you a chance to prove it to yourself and the rest of the forum.

Stroke Lab 7 For Testing Thread.jpg

Stroke-lab-tuttle-1.png

How to Apply

This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member
2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name
- State
- Your current model of putter
- Is putting a strength or weakness of your game

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who resides in the US or Canada.  We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying...

Mark

Michigan

Scotty Cameron Kombi S

Weakness

Clint
Colorado
TaylorMade Spider Tour
Sometimes... 

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash 9° w/ Project X Evenflow 6.0

3wd: :callaway-small: XR Pro 14° w/ Project X LZ 6.0

2h: :callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 17° w/ Fujikura Speeder 865 Stiff

4h: :callaway-small: XR Pro 23 w/ Project X LZ 6.0

5i - PW: PXG 0311T w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Wedges: :callaway-small: MD3 50°, Titleist SM6 54° and 60°

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Hey All,

Matt here from Green Bay, Wisconsin. Currently using a Scotty Cameron Futura putter. My putting over the past two years has greatly increased due to more focused on reading greeens and pace of each shot. I look forward to having an opportunity to test the new Stroke Lab putter. 

Have a great weekend all.