Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced: Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters

Congrats, guys! Like MPR mentioned, I am also very interested in this one! Can't wait to follow along 👍

• Like 4

Congrats guys! Great group here! I'm really excited to follow along with this one. 

• Like 3

LET'S GO!!!!!! Hey @bens197 does Big Oak do putter fitting? Apparently a Club Champion has opened in Victor, but I rather go local if I can

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Congrats boys! The putter tests this year are very interesting with the Arm Lock and now Stroke Labs

• Like 3

LET'S GO!!!!!! Hey [mention=72203]bens197[/mention] does Big Oak do putter fitting? Apparently a Club Champion has opened in Victor, but I rather go local if I can

I’m sure they could work something out. You should call Mike and ask. They have a good inventory of Stroke Labs. Congrats again bro
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I’m sure they could work something out. You should call Mike and ask. They have a good inventory of Stroke Labs. Congrats again bro emoji1360.png

That was step one in my mind, and I need every advantage of we're going to see each other soon 😉

• Like 3

Congrats to the reviewers!! I’ll be looking forward to some informative write ups very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Wow! Thank you MGS and Odyssey this is awesome and I've been drooling over these putters for a while now. Really and truly cannot wait and give everyone a thorough review on these beauties!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Congrats testers!!! Join the double-wide flow stroke lab team (that's a mouthful) with me!!

• Like 3

Nice!!! Congrats Gentlemen!!!

• Like 3

Alright guys!   I love my 7s.  Look forward to your results.

• Like 2

Congrats and get er done! 🏌️♂️

• Like 2

Sitting in the airport with a delayed flight back home. Certainly a great surprise to read this. Thank you MGS. Looking forward to giving some in depth and critical reviews that can help some fellow golfers find out if this will be a club for them.

• Like 6

Congrats guys! Really looking forward to these reviews!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like 3