Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced: Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters

Great group of testers.  Good luck with it.  As always, I'm sure you guys will slay it.

• Like 3

Congratulations guys! This is one I'm so interested I'm going to do myself. I have been putting with Odyssey Black Tour #9 for the past 10+ years and putting is a real strength but I'm very interested in the new technology. I have been considering the Stability Shaft but after as much reading as I could do, I have decided to go with a Stroke Lab #9. I was going to order it already but I thought I would wait to see if I was chosen or not. If it's alright with everyone I will start my own thread and do my review very much the way it is typically done here at MSG. I thought I was a good candidate for a thorough review because it will be pretty close to an apples to apples review since I have been using the same head shape for so long. Again, congratulations to the testers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice....congrats guys! I’m starting to see these everywhere so I’m curious to see how they work for you guys.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Congrats to the testers. You guys better kill it, there was tons of interest in this one so you've got a lot to live up to! Can't wait to read.

• Like 3

Congratulations fellas! @MaxEntropy you know I'll be grabbing that from you for a test putt.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, golfertrb said:

I have been considering the Stability Shaft but after as much reading as I could do, I have decided to go with a Stroke Lab #9.

I was in the same boat - I ended up not being able to allow myself to shell out the $199 for the shaft, but it seems like there is a lot of tech here in the shafts and the majority of the reviews I've heard thus far say it makes a difference.  Will be interested to hear about your take also.

• Like 1

Congrats Testers look forward to reading your results.

Get to work with those Stroke Lab putters!

Shot Tracking by Arccos Caddie

Titleist TS2 10.5* Driver, Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV stiff Shaft

Titleist TS2 15* Fairway, Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV stiff Shaft

Titleist 816H1 19* , Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft

Titleist 816H1 23* , Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft

Titleist 816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft ( trade this club out for 5 iron sometimes )

Titleist AP1 5-PW graphite stiff shafts

Vokey G, S, L wedges

Scotty Cameron California Monterey 35" putter, The Art of Putting Head Cover, Scotty Cameron Golf Matador Putter Grip Mid-size.

Callaway 15' pocket ball retriever ( I use this too much! )

I still own a set of Ping I 3 green dot irons 3-PW stiff steel shafts ( first set I was ever fit for).

• Like 2

Awesome opportunity guys.  I can't wait to see how this works out for you and improves your putting. 

• Like 2

Congrats guys, look forward to hearing what you all think of these beautiful putters. Oh and @Apolloshowl you better bring this with you if you get back to NZ 😎

Edited by Nunfa0
  • Like 2

Now that's a good looking group of testers! Congrats guys! 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

Congrats guys, look forward to hearing what you all think of these beautiful putters. Oh and @Apolloshowl you better bring this with you if you get back to NZ 😎

You know I will be! @Nunfa0

Tried to get back out for August but wasn't able to make it work. Hopefully sooner rather then later. 

• Like 1