TESTERS WANTED! ×

Question about clubs

chipperman

I have been given some clubs and a bag

i have never heard of this make ...........DYNATOUR  .............I googled it but info is sketchy

The Putter in the was very dirty but its a Ping Anser with Slazenger stamped on the underneath i googled taht and it says it something to do with Jack Nicklaus back in the 60`s

Anyone got any more info i would like to know

Cheers

Snap a picture of the clubs and post it.  My guess is they were one of the many "store-brand" clubs produced before the big boys began dominating the market.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Sold the putter for a small profit,but he set isn`t TM ,Callaway or Ping etc so the golf snobs don`t want to know
Glad you sold the putter for a profit but I'm not sure what you mean by the last part of your post. Also what kind of info are you looking for?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Sold the putter for a small profit,but he set isn`t TM ,Callaway or Ping etc so the golf snobs don`t want to know

Little too late at this point but those old PING putters can be worth quit a bit if you have the right model, addition and manufacturing location. What you had is a putter made in the US (Phoenix) and distributes in Europe as well as Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Found out a bit of info about the clubs they were sold in the mainland Europe market ,so i`m thinking someone bought them over there and brought them over here , they are in very good condition .i have been using them and doing well in conjuntion with the advice i was given. 

Went for nine holes with them today but retired at the 5th ,i didn`t feel to good . it`s my birthday soon might treat myself to some new clubs. I am a Benross fan

CMAN

Hi

rather than start a new thread........... i said yesterday i packed up at 5th  hole cos i didn`t feel to good ,just felt drained  ..........at 1am this morning started with chest pains went to the hospital was checked out they have altered my medication a bit  (i had an MI 5 yrs ago got a stent and an occluder in place )  home now  ,feel a bit groggy but ok got to see cardio doc next week

CMAN