Sign in to follow this  
RLR

Any suggestions on where to buy driver shafts?

I have been gaming a Fly Z+ for the past few years and enjoy the club quite a bit but was considering looking into a new shaft option for this year. Current shaft is the stock Cobra Fly z X-Stiff. Any suggestions on where to purchase an after market shaft with the tip for the Cobra?

I've been liking the hzrdus yellow z stiff in my rogue 3 wood.

Any help?

I have had lots of luck with mikesgolfoutlet or proclubs. Both have eBay stores as well. There are great deals to be had especially when going used and a couple years old.

I actually just picked up a brand new UST VTS TSPX shaft for $54. The sent me a red instead of a silver but costumer service refunded me my money and told me to keep the shaft.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

I have been gaming a Fly Z+ for the past few years and enjoy the club quite a bit but was considering looking into a new shaft option for this year. Current shaft is the stock Cobra Fly z X-Stiff. Any suggestions on where to purchase an after market shaft with the tip for the Cobra?
I've been liking the hzrdus yellow z stiff in my rogue 3 wood.
Any help?

Dallas Golf fixed me up with an aftermarket shaft with connector for my GBB.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Grips4less.com has aftermarket shafts, but I will say that I haven't bought a shafts from them. I've only ever bought 1 aftermarket shaft, that was on eBay and it broke about 1 year after use.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

12 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I have had lots of luck with mikesgolfoutlet

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Dallas Golf

I've too have bought shafts and heads from both of these businesses with the adaptor I needed. No problems - good service and prices.

I've also used sticksnstonesgolf on eBay. I believe they're part of Dallas Golf, but they have a 30 day return policy, along with a nice selection.

I'll be honest, I use the Bay for stuff like that. Lots of companies that close out shafts on there and if they don't have the correct tip you can pick one up for cheap and glue it in yourself. 

15 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

The people’s clubs 

Another vote for Will Peoples and the Peoples Club 

• Like 1