GolfSpy Stroker

Shoe tips....for your game...on your shoes...no, really

So as I typically do I was browsing through the Amazon training aids section (I have Prime and I really really hate waiting and paying for shipping) and ran across something.....peculiar....

Little plastic 'tags'(?) that you add to your shoes as "reminders" before each shot.
These have to be the craziest training "aids" I've seen in a long time.... but certainly gave me a chuckle.

Would you ever think of using something like this?
Ever?

(confession: I have written on my glove before..right now I have 'commit' on it. 😉 )

https://www.amazon.com/Shoe-Tips-Changing-Anything-Accessory/dp/B01LWONUOK

shoe_tips.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

These are the perfect complement to my beaded stroke counter, belt-clip extra ball dispenser, and plastic iron covers!

More seriously, I think these are just too unsubtle. A reminder on your glove is one thing. But these are basically begging your playing partners to ask what's up with your shoes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Those tags remind me of a guy that plays in our league occasionally - he made a label he has on his driver....

DON'T SWAY!!!!

• Haha 2

Actually, not the worst idea I have ever seen. I have "RELAX" scrawled across my push cart, along with a phrase I can't post on the forum, but means "play smart". But yeah, I could actually see these helping some people. 

• Like 2

Not that I would ever use something like this, but coming across little unknown aids like these is interesting... and sometimes comical. Mine would probably say something like YELL FORE!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Yeah I could just picture a guy showing up at our men's league with this on his shoes. His membership would probably be revoked!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1