GolfSpy STUDque

Pre-Chatter: #CobraConnect Challenge 3

GolfSpy STUDque

Vote for the Cobra Challenge Competitor you think won this thread: @bardle @Bucky CC @Nunfa0 @palvord @robertson153 

You can only vote for competitors in the challenge. Hence, 5 names in the poll. 

The 10 names listed in my post get extra votes/tickets for the drawing based on participation thus far. 

The poll is not viewable from the app so you need to be on desktop or mobile. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Pre-Chatter Thread Poll  

129 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Competitor won the Pre-Chatter Thread?

1 minute ago, perseveringgolfer said:

There's 10 names in @GolfSpy STUDque's link but only 5 in the poll at the top, am I missing something?

I must be missing something too, what link?

9 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

There's 10 names in @GolfSpy STUDque's link but only 5 in the poll at the top, am I missing something?

You are voting on the competitors (the 5 of us), the 10 names in studs link are the people who have been participating in the thread and receive additional entries into the drawing for the shoes for their contributions. Hope that helps. 

9 minutes ago, GB13 said:

I must be missing something too, what link?

The banner link on the site that goes to studs post about the shoe raffle giveaway, I assume. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The 10 names listed in my post get extra votes/tickets for the drawing based on participation thus far. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Ha! beat you to it. by seconds... lol

• Sad 1

Going with an underdog:  MaxEntropy

• Like 1

I made my vote. Yes for a lefty. Guy from Wisconsin, out. Guy who put down the Lions, out. I think you can figure who I voted for. Hint. I think i might need a new patio, done by someone who is highly esteemed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, bardle said:

You are voting on the competitors (the 5 of us), the 10 names in studs link are the people who have been participating in the thread and receive additional entries into the drawing for the shoes for their contributions. Hope that helps. 

The banner link on the site that goes to studs post about the shoe raffle giveaway, I assume. 

Ahh, okay, I thought I was missing a link in a previous post. Thanks.

Regards,

Team #stillnotvotingforyou....maybe

To all the lurkers out there, feel free to participate in our "intellectual" discussion and don't forget to vote 😁😎

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

To all the lurkers out there, feel free to participate in our "intellectual" discussion and don't forget to vote 😁😎

Now you tell me that this was supposed to be an "intellectual" discussion.

If that is what this is going to be, I need to find a ghost writer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

You bet! Trust me, it's even more fun to be an "intelluctual" who is involved than it is to just read!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, palvord said:

Now you tell me that this was supposed to be an "intellectual" discussion.

If that is what this is going to be, I need to find a ghost writer.

Erm, right, intellectual, what do you think of the geo-political/economical ramifications of the situation in Kyrgyzstan?  

That's "intellectual" right?

Regards,

Team #spoutingoffnonsense

Edited by GB13

28 minutes ago, bardle said:

Ha! beat you to it. by seconds... lol

You are on it, @bardle

Guess you can't vote for yourself huh?  LOL  Since I wasn't part of the initial reviews.  

Oh well .... gotta go with @Nunfa0 for no other reason of luck of the draw  🙂  

• Love 1

I love to play in Draft that you can win something without a big bracket!!!!!

18 hours ago, GB13 said:

Ты стал бы великим коммунистическим лидером, ты не позволил бы другим мечтать

Uh..the sites been hacked!  😀😂🤣почему мы печатаем по русски? Вы прикрываете наше влияние на этот голос!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the votes so far everyone.  And for those of you shallow people that have something against Wisconsin (~@GB13~) does that mean you'll be rooting for the Euros during the 2020 Ryder Cup?  In addition to the event being played at Whistling Straits our captain that year is none other than the state's favorite golfer Steve Stricker.

Just warning you all now.  Stricker and I can both be very savage.

avis-car-rentals-the-professionals-featuring-steve-stricker-large-9.jpg.d12904e11fe395e7e62e62a6817b0961.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Intellectual?? I must be on the wrong thread. 

14 hours ago, bardle said:

I don't even know if I'm allowed to or not. But I put in a vote for @Bucky CC He had some seriously high quality club previews earlier in this thread that outdid everyone else by a mile.

I am struggling to tell if this is sincere or some backwards way to receive sympathy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

Uh oh, someone is learning how to hit his Cobras.  My longest made putt of the night was about 3.5 feet so the round could have been much better.  You all might want to jump on the Bucky train now before it's too late!

Capture.JPG.c03f6cc1b827c37268711774eed1f379.JPG

Find a course with no water?

With no putts made that's striking the ball. Very nice!

• Haha 1