Jump to content
GolfSpy STUDque

Pre-Chatter: #CobraConnect Challenge 3

GolfSpy STUDque

Vote for the Cobra Challenge Competitor you think won this thread: @bardle @Bucky CC @Nunfa0 @palvord @robertson153 

 

You can only vote for competitors in the challenge. Hence, 5 names in the poll. 

The 10 names listed in my post get extra votes/tickets for the drawing based on participation thus far. 

The poll is not viewable from the app so you need to be on desktop or mobile. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Pre-Chatter Thread Poll  

129 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Competitor won the Pre-Chatter Thread?



Recommended Posts

And here we go.....

Thanks to all that voted and congrats to the winner. Watch out for a PM from me for fulfillment. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

And here we go.....

Thanks to all that voted and congrats to the winner. Watch out for a PM from me for fulfillment. 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, so close.  Congrats @joen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cfbaeee43742e5159

 

The time is almost here! 129 entries to the pre chatter poll is a nice turnout. Congrats to @Nunfa0 for winning the thread. I added the bonuses and his lead only got bigger. For those of you that voted, I'll be doing your drawing later. Here's a preview of your chances:

A449EC21-D1E7-484F-9F98-33C2C190D847.jpeg

Nice, they always say " start as you mean to go on" 😁😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JohnSmalls said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, so close.  Congrats @joen!

I thought you had it 😪

Well done @joen 😁😎

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nunfa0 said:

I thought you had it 😪

Well done @joen 😁😎

I did too 🤣, butterflies in my chest and all.  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll bet those shoes are nice.

Regards,

Team Joen


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I’ll bet those shoes are nice.

Regards,

Team Joen


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

With as many times as you change teams I’m beginning to think you’re Drake.  

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cfc4ca842336f5959

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it! I was close! Congrats @joen! Play well with em! 

Regards,

Team Drake

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnSmalls said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, so close.  Congrats @joen!

 

1 hour ago, Wedgie said:

I’ll bet those shoes are nice.

Regards,

Team Joen


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

 

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

Dang it! I was close! Congrats @joen! Play well with em! 

Regards,

Team Drake

Thanks boys!  I will!  I hope it’s ok that I didn’t prepare an acceptance speech!  Lol. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joen said:

 

 

Thanks boys!  I will!  I hope it’s ok that I didn’t prepare an acceptance speech!  Lol. 

*chanting*

Speech!

Speech!

Speech! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks boys!  I will!  I hope it’s ok that I didn’t prepare an acceptance speech!  Lol. 


It’s okay, I’ve prepared a brief speech on your behalf. I’d like to thank my fellow Cleveland Launcher HB brothers who helped me beat all odds and win these shoes. I will wear them with pride and go low by combining the Launchers, the shoes and the strength of Team Bardle.

Thank you!


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

 


It’s okay, I’ve prepared a brief speech on your behalf. I’d like to thank my fellow Cleveland Launcher HB brothers who helped me beat all odds and win these shoes. I will wear them with pride and go low by combining the Launchers, the shoes and the strength of Team Bardle.

Thank you!


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

 

Yes! 

What Wedgie said!

My feet thank you all!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joen said:

Yes! 

What Wedgie said!

My feet thank you all!

That doesn't sound weird at all... 😂🤣😬

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GB13 said:

That doesn't sound weird at all... 😂🤣😬

Professional speech writers are hard to come by at this time of night. Lol. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, joen said:

Professional speech writers are hard to come by at this time of night. Lol. 

To be fair, professional speech writers suck during the daytime too. 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GB13 said:

To be fair, professional speech writers suck during the daytime too. 😁

 

5E6DAF68-D70C-4C7F-A952-D034358501B2.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cfcf86e514b646e73

 

It's time to start! This thread is now locked. Head on over to the official thread:

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...