• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MitchN

• By mr.hicksta
      Vessel Player 2.0 14-Way Stand Bag
       G410 Plus 9º (45") | ACCRA TZ5 65 M4 (70g, tipped 1/2", D2) 
       G410 3W 14.5º (43") | ACCRA TZ5 75 M4 (78g, tipped 1 1/2", D2)
      G410 2H 18º (40.75") | ACCRA TZ5 95H M4 (95g, tipped 1 1/2", D2)
       G410 4 Crossover 23º (39.25") | ACCRA TZ5 95H M4 (95g, tipped 1 1/2", D3)
      Epon AF-505 5-PW | Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour130 S (124g, Hard Stepped, 5-9 D3, PW D4)
      RTX 4 50••, 54••, 58•• | Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour130 X (129g, Soft Stepped, D4, D5, D6)
      PXG Bat Attack Gen2 (33") | KBS CT Tour Putter
       Pro V1x

Accessories: Bushnell Pro XE, Golf Pride Tour Velvet/Tour Velvet 360 grips, Ping Tour and Sport Gloves,  Robert Mark Golf and Dormie Workshop headcovers/putter cover, Club Glove pocket towel, Cayce Golf caddy towel and custom Epoch S3 tees.

• By THEZIPR23
      Almost a total remodel of the bag.

Epic Flash SZ 10.5 set at -1 N Graphite Design Tour AD TSG Blue X (45")
      M3 15 set at -2 Paderson Fairway KG 860-F30 S
      Epic Flash SZ 18 set at S N Tensei AV Blue 70 X
       Z585 4 & 5 KBS C Taper S
       Z785 6-AW KBS C Taper S
       Glide Forged 56 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       Glide Forged 60 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       SS 28 CS 33"

Driver: Thank you MGS, flat out the best driver I have ever had in the bag.
      3W: A random purchase after being unable to hit the original epic 3w. Put same shaft that I was fit for in the epic and it has been a match made in heaven. Absolute money from the tee and I know exactly what it will do from the fairway. Combined with the driver there are not many par 5's that I can't reach. 
      5W: Solid club but this spot has always been a trouble spot in my bag and that hasn't changed in 20 years. 
      Irons: Love the combo and they feel absolutely amazing. All of them are 1* strong, standard lie and +1/2" Biggest thing I was looking for in making the change was more control. They definitely fly different than P790's but hopefully after an adjustment period they will meet or exceed my expectations. 
      Wedges: A different look from what I am used to but feel is amazing. The shaft on full swings is so easy for me to deliver correctly. 
      Putter: Not a fast revolving door but one that moves some. Have gotten used to the look of the center shaft but still struggling with alignment some. 
      Ball: Titleist PROV1X #23 imprinted with THEZIPR in blue. Have played this ball since its birth and while I have tried many other options nothing has been able to kick it out. 
      Rangefinder: Bushnell PRO X2 
      Glove: Footjoy Weathersof. Love the Ping tour glove but at the rate I go through gloves I just can't justify the price difference.
      Shoes: Ecco Biom G 3 BOA and Biom Hybrid 3 BOA. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. 

• By Golfspy_CG2
      When it comes to PING many things come to mind, quality, engineering, performance and irons are among the first things most people will think of.   And with the release earlier this year of the G410 irons, PING has hit on each one of those characteristics. 
      Following the huge success of the G400 irons, PING has hit a home run with the striking black and red colors of this iron, as well as a being a bit more streamlined in all the right places.   PING has achieved the rare feat of providing an iron that has a profile appealing to even the most discerning of golfers, but yet still offering the forgiveness and help that higher handicaps look for. 

We are looking for three forum members to join staff member Golfspy_Stroker in testing, reviewing and keeping a set of these G410's built to their custom specs.  Testing will require a nearly two month commitment of putting the irons in play on the course, at the range and providing ongoing commentary in the forum thorough out the process. 
      As an extra bonus to the irons, the selected testers will have the option to choose Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips equipped with Arccos.  The clubs will come with a 99 day free trial to arccos.  After that the tester would be responsible for paying for the subscription in order to continue it.   It will be a great way to add data to your review. 
      PING has opened this testing to all golfers regardless of country of residence.   All you have to do to be eligible for the testing is follow the below instructions.

In a post in this thread please provide the following information...AND DO NOT QUOTE this post when replying!
      First Name/State or Country of residence
      Handicap
      Current irons in Play
      The carry distance of the your 7 iron
      That's it.   Good luck to everybody
      We'll be selecting the testers within the next 10 to 14 days, so check back to see if you've been selected!

===========================================================================================
      YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE....

Please join me in congratulating these members selected from a very large and diverse applicant pool:

@ballplayer002003
      @GregB135
      @Rickp
      Official announcement here:
      https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/33112-testers-wanted-3-ping-g410-irons/?do=findComment&comment=571106

• By Tom Dundas
      50-12, 54-12, AND 60-14
      Used 3 times.
      $300.00 for the 3.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!