Sign in to follow this  
michael2241@gmail.com

Leupold rangefinder warranty?

Our Sponsors

Hi all, anyone had to deal with Leupold support? I have a rangefinder by them that quit working after a few years.  I know that their other optics carry a lifetime warranty, but don't know about rangefinders.

thanks,

Mike

2 year warranty per their website

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 Plus Ping 9* VA Nemesys 65FIVE
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* VA Vylyn 75FIVE
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49 F - 54 S - 59 D
:mizuno-small: M Craft II
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

SuperSpeed Forum Tester
Initial Driver Speed on Provided Monitor: 109 MPH

3 hours ago, michael2241@gmail.com said:

Hi all, anyone had to deal with Leupold support? I have a rangefinder by them that quit working after a few years.  I know that their other optics carry a lifetime warranty, but don't know about rangefinders.

thanks,

Mike

If you fill out the form found here: https://www.leupold.com/service-support/services-repair they'll get back to you with your options. I had one of their rangefinders inexplicably die, so I filled out that form, and had a brand new unit a couple weeks later. But like @jlukes eluded to, best bet is to peruse the site as it has all the warranty specifics. Good luck!

TaylorMade SIM 9º | Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.5
Ping G410 3W 14.5º | VA Composites Drago 75 X
Ping G410 3H 18º | KBS Tour Hybrid Proto 95 X
Srixon Z585/Z785 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X100
Cleveland RTX 4 50 Mid, 54 Mid
 | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Cleveland RTX ZipCore 
60 Full | Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue
Evnroll ER5 | BGT Stability Tour
Bridgestone Tour B XS

I've had great success with Leupold warranty service.   I bought a lightly used GX 5i3 on the bay, used it over a year and it bounced  off cart  and then wouldn't work over 100 yd distance.   I completed form and shipped back - about 4 weeks later a brand new unit arrived - no charge except for my ship to them.   They did not ask for any purchase info (receipt, etc.)

That unit got a little wonky in May at a year old - line of sight was perfect, slope was reading down (flat  target reading downhill - my pal's Bushnell was always showing less drop than my Leupold.  Same deal - I shipped back, new one in shrink wrap package arrives 5 weeks later, no questions asked.

Last tidbit - I picked up a Nikon 20i with slope on the Bay for $100 to have something until mine came back -  no comparision between the two, the Nikon's numbers bounced around on slope mode by 5 - 6 yards.   Sold it on the Bay for $115 6 weeks later., I would have kept it if it was close in performance.