TESTERS WANTED! ×

northern nj

cpeck

looking for some new playing partners in northern nj , i live in sussex county, getting tired of my normal group. been playing a lot alone but sometimes fun with others. they have just been driving me nuts with cheating and taking 10 footers as gimmes because they didn’t wanna get the putter out so used the wedge to put and go if it’s within 3 feet i’m taking it. we’re not playing for money but i still take the game serious and i have had it. !!!!

chris

On 5/1/2019 at 9:02 AM, cpeck said:

looking for some new playing partners in northern nj , i live in sussex county, getting tired of my normal group. been playing a lot alone but sometimes fun with others. they have just been driving me nuts with cheating and taking 10 footers as gimmes because they didn’t wanna get the putter out so used the wedge to put and go if it’s within 3 feet i’m taking it. we’re not playing for money but i still take the game serious and i have had it. !!!!

chris

Which courses do you usually play?  I usually free play Saturdays.  I play with a golf group I started.  Can always save you a spot or meet up.  I'm playing High Bridge on Saturday (tomorrow) at 12:45 and have an extra spot or we can plan another weekend. 

:ping-small: G400 Max Driver

:taylormade-small:M2 5-Wood and 3 Hybrid (2017)

🅿️ ✖️ G (Missing logo) 0311P 4-AW

:titelist-small: SM7 50* and 56* Wedges

:callaway-small:px

I live in Morris County and am always looking for people to play with since my group of friends don’t like to drive for or play early tee times like I do. 

Also have a coworker that also enjoys getting up early and getting out and doesn’t mind driving to find good courses. 

i have been playing farmstead a lot, sometimes skyview, wild turkey, and high point country club. shoot me a text next time you guys are getting something going. i’ll pm my number. 

I want to make a trip up to play WT and the whole lot of courses up there. Vacation time a little tough to come by this year and I'm not really down to play/pay Saturday prime time.

I normally play Neshanic which is constantly rated a top 10 public. I pay $60 for prime time... is it worth paying the premium for WT, etc?

Tsr2 Ventus TR Blue

Tsi3 Ventus TR Blue

Tsr2 Ventus TR Blue

0211 ST 4-GW Axiom 125

Mizuno T22

Flat stick - who knows

Guys, just a heads up.  Rock Spring Golf Club just went public and opens tomorrow.  It was part of Monclair Golf Club until the city of West Orange bought it.  I'm playing next Saturday, May 18th.    rockspringgolf.com

On 5/9/2019 at 4:14 PM, jestrella18 said:

Guys, just a heads up.  Rock Spring Golf Club just went public and opens tomorrow.  It was part of Monclair Golf Club until the city of West Orange bought it.  I'm playing next Saturday, May 18th.    rockspringgolf.com

Thanks for the heads up... going to check it out this sunday

7 minutes ago, Clutch said:

Thanks for the heads up... going to check it out this sunday

I played it this past Saturday.  Really nice layout.  The city couldn't maintain the course until it was officially took ownership.  Being that it just opened, the rough is high as it has not been cut down.  The greens are a little slow but really nice.  I can't wait to play it after they do maintenance on it.  Really like the course.

• 1 month later...

Essex county here. Love playing francis Byrne on a Friday. Open to other courses! When’s the next spy session?

Type 1 diabetic

Athlete

Semi-retired actor

Candidate for 2020 Rookie Dad of the Year

Morristown here.  I play mostly Basking Ridge, but occasionally the Crystal Springs courses, or Morris Co. Courses 🙂

19 hcp don't take too seriously but swiping every 3-4' away or putting it back to me gets bothersome, especially if I'm feeling good about my game, haha.  If I'm paying good money and playing ok, I want to earn it and count it.  🙂  unless the greens suck or I have a few beers 😉

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter