Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Tiger's Bag

jamo

Tiger is gaming his Scotty with a Nike headcover on it. He has put the VR Tour Driver in the bag though.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

anyone else find it odd/strange to just see the TW logo on the bag? I know that he is rocking the NIke "swoosh" on the bottom of the bag when Stevie is carrying it around.

Also, nice to see someone who has been so loyal to equipment to try something new... new driver head and shaft...

Maybe the "Bootyism" is clearing his head, lol ;)

sorry, whoever was flying that plane/ordered that to happen is tasteless, but hilarious.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

anyone else find it odd/strange to just see the TW logo on the bag? I know that he is rocking the NIke "swoosh" on the bottom of the bag when Stevie is carrying it around.

Also, nice to see someone who has been so loyal to equipment to try something new... new driver head and shaft...

Maybe the "Bootyism" is clearing his head, lol :)

sorry, whoever was flying that plane/ordered that to happen is tasteless, but hilarious.

The guy who did pay for it probably has the same or more skeletons in his closet. I love all these righteous people who think they are morally superior. That's why they keep all this going about Tiger because it keeps the heat off themselves. It's easy to kick a man when he's down. REAL CLASS!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

The guy who did pay for it probably has the same or more skeletons in his closet. I love all these righteous people who think they are morally superior. That's why they keep all this going about Tiger because it keeps the heat off themselves. It's easy to kick a man when he's down. REAL CLASS!

+1

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Agreed 100%. Let the man play golf.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

• 2 weeks later...

Archived