jamo

Tiger's Bag

Moe, you might win that bet! we shall see ..............

What'd we bet? McNabb winning a Superbowl ring without the Eagles? Oops, that's another story altogether!!! ;) :blink:

The suggestion is that Tiger would hit on her, at the very least.

Hahaha, whoops, I meant the putter. Whether or not it is a Nike or his Scotty.

Well today I got to see the putter TIGER was putting with at Augusta and it's OLD FAITHFUL! NO NIKE PUTTER. So maybe he was just messing around with it on Monday. So I guess now we have to wait until Thursday for FACTS as to Tiger using which putter. I'll stick with my first choice SC Newport 2.

so is nike on his bag or what then ?

I believe it is mostly the TW logo and his website.

so is nike on his bag or what then ?

Golf bag, or nut bag.........

What'd we bet? McNabb winning a Superbowl ring without the Eagles? Oops, that's another story altogether!!! :P :lol:

It was just a gentlemans bet... 10,000.00 :blink:

anyone else find it odd/strange to just see the TW logo on the bag? I know that he is rocking the NIke "swoosh" on the bottom of the bag when Stevie is carrying it around.

Also, nice to see someone who has been so loyal to equipment to try something new... new driver head and shaft...

Maybe the "Bootyism" is clearing his head, lol ;)

sorry, whoever was flying that plane/ordered that to happen is tasteless, but hilarious.

anyone else find it odd/strange to just see the TW logo on the bag? I know that he is rocking the NIke "swoosh" on the bottom of the bag when Stevie is carrying it around.

Also, nice to see someone who has been so loyal to equipment to try something new... new driver head and shaft...

Maybe the "Bootyism" is clearing his head, lol :)

sorry, whoever was flying that plane/ordered that to happen is tasteless, but hilarious.

The guy who did pay for it probably has the same or more skeletons in his closet. I love all these righteous people who think they are morally superior. That's why they keep all this going about Tiger because it keeps the heat off themselves. It's easy to kick a man when he's down. REAL CLASS!

The guy who did pay for it probably has the same or more skeletons in his closet. I love all these righteous people who think they are morally superior. That's why they keep all this going about Tiger because it keeps the heat off themselves. It's easy to kick a man when he's down. REAL CLASS!

+1

Agreed 100%. Let the man play golf.