Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Winn Dri-Tac Lite Midsize

DaJoeyNJ

Recieved a M2 2016 as hand me down gift from a relative last year. I was excited to get it but was soon very disappointed.  Just felt wrong in my hands! HUGE SLICES no control and distance was less than average (230 yds) of my 3 wood. I would hardly ever  hit it in the past year and every time it would punish me. Now I generally hit a decent 3 wood with a slight fade. I figured ok maybe it's the length, even though I 6'5". I decided to investigate cutting down my driver. First thing I did was measure the M2 to determine how much I wanted to take off. I measured 45"! WHAT!? unbelievably the club have been cut down 3/4" already and the swing weight had never been adjusted. I read up on how much swing weight I needed to get back to standard spec. As most off you know adding weight to the head would change the play of shaft. Then i found the Winn Dri-tac lite grip! Ordered them up and installed.  At 25g it restored 5.5 swing weights which put me at D3.5. It feels wonderful now. The M2 is now my favorite.  I can actually draw it now and my yardage is up...275 yd! 

I highly recommend this grip to anyone looking to modify club length without adding club head weight. It has changed my game. Thanks Winn grips

:callaway-small: EPIC FLASH SZ 9 Stiff Project X HZARDS SMOKE stiff 70g

:callaway-small: EPIC 18 Rogue MAX 75g stiff

:taylormade-small: M1 (2016) 4H Fuji Pro Stiff  

:taylormade-small: P760 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 Stiff

SM6 52° degree F-Grind 8 Bounce  MD3 56° S-Grind 10 Bounce  RTX-3 60° 10 Bounce

:odyssey-small: O-Works R-Line w/SS 2.0

• 10 months later...