wrivera928

Taylormade M4 driver. $200

Posted (edited)

Club is in very good condition. Comes with head cover and loft adjustment tool as well. 

3477FF75-5E52-477A-8C1B-76D353E12CEC.jpeg

E38F1782-7AA6-48D1-8D67-DD1A3A654F25.jpeg

5CD13F2A-6C4B-4226-86AA-AABE2F7441AD.jpeg

6A0776D7-5CB3-42C2-B491-89B362E119C1.jpeg

E07655D6-61F0-4EA2-8E72-F499F733D897.jpeg

1476FA94-1D10-4F5C-99F0-EC56601097D0.jpeg

Edited by wrivera928
Price change

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    derek.hansen14

• By jinxianjun
      Here's the bag, June 2019
      Callaway Rogue SZ 9*, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 68g
      Callaway Rogue SZ 15* 3W, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 76g
      TM P790 3 iron, PX 6.0
      Titleist 690.MB 5-P, PX 6.0 - old school lofts. Plays 6-G in modern lofts. I've actually taken the 3,4 irons out after a few rounds. Don't really need them. 
      Cleveland RTX4 54*, DG S400
      TM HITOE 58*, KBS 
      Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2
      Titleist ProV1
      Jones Golf Utility Stand Bag, Navy

Look at that offset!

• By Markelly82
      Today, I was greeted with a lovely Taylormade iron box.  I walked into the door and saw the box and immediately asked my wife what it was.  She replied with, "I don't know.  You tell me?"  I started going through my mind about all of the searches I've done recently.  I got scared I pocket purchased a club on accident.  I replied with, "I swear babe.  I haven't bought anything.  Especially with out telling you first."  I opened the box and saw the below beauty sitting there.  I picked up the card and was surprised to see I had been selected based on my response to a post.  If I'm being perfectly honest, I can't even remember submitting anything to win the club.  But none the less, I'm thankful for the opportunity. 
      Based on my initial thoughts of looking down at the club at address, it's nice.  I don't have a feeling of oh shoot I have to be good to game these.  The wide top line provides the confidence.  The top line doesn't seem overly wide though.  I'm a single digit handicapper right now and I could easily see myself gaming an entire bag of these.  RANT INCOMING: (I really don't understand why most golfers want to have Blades.  I get the allure of the sleek nature of the irons, but from a performance standpoint, if you can't put little round wear marks in your irons, I really don't believe blades is best.  I know there can be outliers, but double digit handis definitely shouldn't be gaming blades.  The point of irons isn't to look the best while you're at address.  Save looking good for apparel.  I'd rather have an iron that performs amazing but doesn't look the greatest.  I understand the point of look good feel good though).
      In the coming weeks, I plan on providing my unbiased review of this iron.  I'm currently gaming the Taylormade PSI irons.  We'll see how big of a difference a couple years makes for technology.  I love the feel of the PSI's when I flush them.  It seriously feels like butter when cutting through the ball and the grass.  Coming from the S55's, it's amazing the difference in feel and forgiveness.  

• By JimNantzsToast
      Hey everyone! new member/first post here so bear with me!
      Callaway (unknown model) Grey Goose stand bag (looks awesome, purchased from PlayItAgain)
      Cobra F7 Driver - Stiff 60g Fukijura shaft - Garfield "Born 2 Birdie" Headcover
      Callaway Rouge 3 wood - Adila Synergy Regular shaft
      Cobra F7 5 wood - Regular Fukijura shaft - My old Callaway Diablo 3 wood Headcover
      TaylorMade TP Rescue 4/22* - I'm not sure how old this is, I am in the market for something new
      Cobra F8 Iron set 5-GW - Regular flex TrueTemper XP90 shafts 
      Ping Tour-S 54*/12* bounce wedge - KBS Tour Shaft
      Adams Tom Watson 58*/8* bounce wedge - Adams branded shaft
      Tommy Armour Impact #3 Putter - 35" Black painted shaft
      I think the next things to be replaced are the Rescue, then the wedges, then the driver. I also have the 38" Counterbalanced TA putter I have used twice if anyone is interested! Enjoy the pictures:

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Now that it's no longer part of the Adidas family, TaylorMade has teamed with Peter Millar to enter the performance apparel line.   I suppose it will be a way to get it's name on any staffers who may not have an apparel deal. 

INTRODUCING TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE APPAREL  Premium apparel designed by Peter Millar for TaylorMade is engineered to enhance your game and elevate your style on and off the course. 

Available exclusively at taylormadegolf.com. 
      EXPLORE THE COLLECTION THE COLLABORATION
      This collection reflects the essence of both brands delivering performance, style, and comfort that all golfers demand. 
      SHOP NOW THE ULTIMATE BLEND OF PERFORMANCE AND STYLE
      Our collection features premium fabric and sophisticated styling with performance-enhancing benefits like four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, odor control, shape retention, wrinkle resistance, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care.
      SHOP NOW  UPGRADE YOUR CLUBS  CUSTOMIZE YOUR CLUBS  PERSONALIZE YOUR GEAR  FIND A RETAILER    
    • By MikeyStash
      Driver - Ping G410 9°, Projext X Evenflow Black 75 6.5
      3W (Changing soon)- TaylorMade M1 2017 HL 17°, Kuro Kage Stiff
      Hybrid - TaylorMade SLDR 21° Fujikara Speeder 82 Stiff
      Irons - Callaway Apex Pro 16 (4-GW), KBS Tour 120
      Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy Fordged: 54° and 56° (Bent to 58°), KBS Wedge
      Putter - TaylorMade Spider Mini 36”
      Ball - Vice Pro
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!