Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Identity Belt & Buckles MyGolfSpy Contest

Matt Saternus

Alright spies, time to get your creative juices flowing again because Identity Belt and Buckles will be sponsoring a design contest here on the MGS forums. Full details will be announced soon!

In the meantime, check out their website:

http://www.identitybelts.com/

and this amazing buckle they've designed for MGS.

MGS Buckle.jpg

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

AWESOME Where and when could I get one.... Find a nice strap to go with it and I am sold. I need to get a putter cover too..

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

That is really cool.Are they going to be for sale?

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

Attention spies! As a precursor to the contest, Identity is offering a special promotion. Right now, you can buy 2 belts and get 1 free. The promo code is: ISpyBelts. That means you will get 3 great belts, any color, any size, for $100 instead of $150.

Attention spies! As a precursor to the contest, Identity is offering a special promotion. Right now, you can buy 2 belts and get 1 free. The promo code is: ISpyBelts. That means you will get 3 great belts, any color, any size, for $100 instead of $150.

Matt, do these 3 belts come with the MGS buckle? If so count me in..... or are we talking just belts? Either way I'll check out the site for sure!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Ooooh.... I see paintfilling in that belt's future. Or maybe a blackening and then paintfilling. Saweet!!!

I'd put a clear in the cutout and blacken the rest of it then do a smoke translucent paintfill in it. That'd complement the spy theme nicely.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Tim, the deal is for the belts alone, not including the buckles. Tyson at Identity tells me that the belts will work with any traditional buckle and that they are extremely high quality.

I should have a price for the MGS buckle soon.

• 1 year later...

i know i am way behind but this thing is sweet. too bad the link is no good anymore. i would really like one if i could get my hands on it, show a little mgs love on my local 18

Go Pokes!!!

Driver- Cobra Amp 9.5 Stiff

3W- Cobra S3

5W- Cobra S3

3H 4-GW- Cobra S3

52° & 60° Vokey Wedges

Cobra Putter

Pure Grips top to bottom

Swingin' Pete Marker/Orange & Black Tees

Pretty old thread, but ya...that buckle is nice. Are there any left for sale, and if so how much?

I can see that replacing my "Members Only" buckle ;)

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

• SPY VIP

Truly amazing how often some of the people we contact indicate interest, follow up once or twice, and then drop off the face of the earth.

Almost as amazing as when we're told product is on the way and it never arrives. As you said, there is product in-hand and then there's bullsh*t, and until we have the former, it's always the latter.

And then there are the professionals who don't give us the courtesy of a returned email or phone call.

Not that enough people will see this to make a difference but:

• If you say you're going to send product...send it...and do it in a timely fashion. No excuses.
  • If something changes and working with us isn't viable, tell us. Disappearing off the face of the planet makes you look bad.
  • If we pitch you something and you don't like the idea, or you're simply not interested in working with us. Tell us. We're big (professional) boys. We can take it, and we'll respect you for being direct.
  • If we leave you a message, and send you an email, and any of the above or true...reply. Tell us it's not a good fit, or you're not interested. We'll understand, and again we'll respect you for being direct.
  • If you're not responsive, and have gone out of your way to avoid working with us, don't email us to complain when you don't like something we've written. We tried to give you a say, you didn't want it. It's too late now.
  • If you don't return emails or phone calls, and you don't follow through on what you told us you'd deliver, adding us to your PR mailing list is bush league.

Doing nothing and saying nothing comes across as extremely unprofessional. It's leads us to believe you're not very good at your job, and yes...we do share our experiences with others on our side of the industry, which is how I know we're not alone in any of this.

For anyone who believes that companies who work directly in the golf industry, or have opportunities to find a niche within the industry succeed simply because they have big marketing budgets...not saying it doesn't help, but from our side of the table, the experience has largely been that the closer you get to the top, the better the people we work with are at both following through with what we agree on, or promptly letting us know that they don't want to work with us on something. They return emails, and phone calls, and they don't tip toe around because they're worried about hurting anyone's feelings. Simply put, the people these companies have in place are simply better at that their jobs, and the success of the company is reflected by that.

Rant Over.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Archived