Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Best course you hit multiple shots on

Big money

Just a fun thread here.But what course did you play that you hit multiple shots all round?For me, it was the TPC of Sawgrass on a slow hot summer day.Me and my partner each hit multiple tee shots all day getting our fill of this great course.Was also fun hitting 2 shots off of the famous 17 Th tee.And was great  having all 4 of our balls laying on the green.Course was pretty wide open and very few rangers.We replaced all divots and ball marks as well 

Keep it in the short stuff

I've honestly never played a course that wasn't that busy I could continue to hit a second shot! I'd love to have that one day

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I'm with Apes44 - I've done this on a couple local courses, but never on a course that I would write home about.  If I'm playing two balls on a hole, I tend not to focus in as much.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Ok, I'll bite, I've done it on two great courses. Couer D' Alene, first time i played it on several of the holes both myself and FIL hit two balls.. and the 2nd is on Gamble Sands, played it 2 years ago and did the same.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I do this quite a bit.  Especially if I’m not playing in a comp event or keeping a strict score. The best courses I’ve played that had no issues with me doing this were (PGA West (stadium course) - Indian Wells- and Murfield Village). Also do this many a time on local courses. As long as I’m not holding up play. It is the best way for me to improve at this difficult game. And it even allows me to enjoy some of the great courses even more. If I was allowed to play Augusta, I would do this in a heartbeat 

Keep it in the short stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Early afternoon in the heat of the summer I find most Courses in the south are relatively empty. I’ll hit multiple balls each hole as a competition. I’ve even gone so far as to load up two sets of clubs pitting one set against the other.

Did I mention I’m a little crazy????

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges.