deejaid

Incredible heads and irons for sale...classics to Kyoei

Alright guys. I’ve gotten just overwhelmed with gear so I’ve decided to move some things and I believe it’s time to move some great iron and head sets. Please PM me with any questions. First up...

1958/59 Ben Hogan Saber Sunburst Iron Heads Set 2-Equalizer all fully restored to new condition. Here is your chance to build your ultimate dream set of Ben Hogan irons. These heads look as good or even better than when they left the factory over 60 years ago.

$650 plus actual shipping costs

P1090940.thumb.jpg.10efa3641e171a799fc2e2ad4d496af2.jpg

P1090952.thumb.jpg.42618f01b512da9a0e820fb2679307ef.jpg

P1090953.thumb.jpg.5e2964ce3f382de077361a91862987bc.jpg

Another incredible set of vintage Hogan’s for your consideration. A fully restored set of 1960 Ben Hogan Power Thrust iron heads 2-Equalizer. These clubs look even better than when they left the factory as they have been refinished a beautiful satin that really sets these clubs apart.

The Power Thrust represents a new direction in iron design from Mr. Hogan. After the iconic profiles of the Precision and Saber irons, the Power Thrusts were completely new, with sweeping lines and mass removed from the toe area.

$650 plus actual shipping costs

P1090911.thumb.jpg.3c2af9b98cdd2b3fd9cd90ba23833952.jpg

P1090919.thumb.jpg.f0b0f536d50c48ccb960dc2eabc7febd.jpg

Next up is a complete, original, unrestored 1954 Ben Hogan Precision wood and iron set. This is an all original grail set of clubs for the serious player or collector.

Precision woods are 1,2,3, and 4 woods with original True Temper Rocket shafts in regular flex and original leather grips. The clubs appear to be a custom set with a 2* upright lie angle.

The irons are all matching specs, 2-9 iron, original Rocket regular flex shafts and original leather grips. Club heads also measure 2* upright and have an “H” stamped on the back of each head.

I’ve tracked down a 1956/57 Utility wedge and added it to the set. This is a very rare club to find and is all original as well with a leather grip.

Finally, a 1958 Hogan P106 putter finishes off the set again with the original leather grip.

This set does show wear but not abuse. There are a few dings on the iron heads and there are some slight visible hosel cracks on some of the woods but those can easily be epoxied for many more years of play. I am offering these just as they are so the next owner can decide how much or little to do to get these clubs on the course. I can also epoxy the neck for the buyer if requested.

These are truly a grail set and I doubt you will find a full hash hosel set in this condition again anytime soon.

$750 plus actual shipping costs

P1090989.thumb.jpg.e9e59bdbd2bd59280a1ed9007f38b9f3.jpg

P1090983.thumb.jpg.7f350e945df8aefb0795fe29fa50c5d2.jpg

P1100015.thumb.jpg.25220457d08c8b0142ee415ad13da1b6.jpg

P1100006.thumb.jpg.b681d12570461ec68dd23aceccd038ec.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wowww...Those Sabers are

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Some interest. I’ve lowered the prices a bit. Come get them!

Decided to hold onto the KZG’s so they are no longer for sale Hogan’s now lower price.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deejaid said:

Decided to hold onto the KZG’s so they are no longer for sale Hogan’s now lower price.

I was going to tell you as a friend you would regret getting rid of the KZGs. Yeah I was out in the shop today and I need to clean house some but somehow can not find the heart to get rid of any of my stuff. 

• Like 1

I was going to tell you as a friend you would regret getting rid of the KZGs. Yeah I was out in the shop today and I need to clean house some but somehow can not find the heart to get rid of any of my stuff. 

Yeah, I’m gonna reshaft them with some regular Dynamic Gold R300 instead of the High Launch model.

I’m sure I would regret selling them and I won’t find a set in this condition again. Gotta move some things though. The shop is bursting at the seams now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I just need to get used to them again. They look like SGI irons after playing my 58 Wilson Staffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Hogan’s are still for sale waiting for someone to scoop them up and make a really special set.

Also got a few more to add.

2006 Ben Hogan Apex irons 3-Equalizer, Dynamic Gold R300 shafts 2* upright standard length, and new GripMaster leather grips. Really nice condition with no major dings, just normal bag chatter.

$SOLD

IMG_1136.thumb.jpg.2acab2dbf530bef5b6e5acf10c679621.jpg

IMG_1138.thumb.jpg.e2d581dd5e2662719246ca1880caf31f.jpg

IMG_1145.thumb.jpg.25e8ef4f5e93303198649b9aac26dd24.jpg

And for you guys that want to start doing some of your own work I have a nearly new Golfworks Value Loft and Lie Bending Machine. Comes with bending bar, brass hosel protectors and spec notepad.

$SOLD

IMG_1116.thumb.jpg.01d89a034f63777e0586893249ba2752.jpg

On 5/21/2019 at 3:56 PM, BIG STU said:

... My apologies to Deejaid for thread jacking but I am in that exact same boat Big'en. My wife spent a week last fall cleaning out her Dads house when his wife died and he moved to an assisted living facility. It was a nightmare getting rid of everything and she looked at all my golf stuff and said "If you are not gonna use it, please get rid of it".  So sadly I am about to embark on a MGS and maybe Ebay super sale of stuff I really don't wanna sell but has a 99% chance of never being used again. 

... At least this refreshes The Hogans for sale!!!  🤞

• Like 2

No worries Chisag. The vintage Hogan’s are still available. The 2006 Hogan Apex irons are gone and the Loft Lie machine is also sold now.

I’ll also add to the for sale list a set of 3-PW Dynamic Gold High Launch R300 shafts with GripMaster leather grips. .370 parallel tip and 1/2” longer than standard.

$100 shipped to the USA

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

Final push to sell these beauties. Free shipping to USA for any of the listed clubs or heads.

Well, I’ve had sets of the KZG’s before and I keep coming back to them even though they just aren’t for me. It’s time to finally let go. So...

KZG 3-AW now with Dynamic Gold R300 shafts (no longer have the DG High Launch shafts in them), Lamkin Utx Midsize wrap grips, and funky 1970’s style ferrules from Boyd Blade & Ferrule Co. 2* upright standard length.

Again, the AW was added to the set and has been restored. It has more of a satin nickel finish compared to the rest of the set which is satin chrome.

$450 plus shipping

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

One more....

Ben Hogan TK15 51* Gap Wedge. 2* upright, standard length. KBS Black Nickel wedge shaft, Lamkin Utx Midsize wrap grip. Like new.

$75 shipped to USA

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

Do you have any of these clubs still available for sale?

chris

PM sent