bens197

The Masters ticketing application is open

Just a friendly reminder to fellow spies that the annual ticketing application is now open.  May the odds be ever in your favor.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Just a friendly reminder to fellow spies that the annual ticketing application is now open.  May the odds be ever in your favor.

Thanks, been trying for a decade without even a sniff of a ticket- Last chance Augusta, ballot me this time or I'll stop trying😋😂

• Haha 1

Thanks, been trying for a decade without even a sniff of a ticket- Last chance Augusta, ballot me this time or I'll stop trying

There’s nothing like the denial email in July. It’s a tradition unlike any other.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Haha 1

There’s nothing like the denial email in July. It’s a tradition unlike any other.

Better than nothing.

At least actually tell you NO!

Not left guessing.

Better than nothing.

At least actually tell you NO!

Not left guessing.

Definitely right...but I’m still planning the trip in my head. Do I fly to Atlanta, drive to Augusta. Do I drive to Augusta then spend the night in Atlanta and drive home the next day? Who do I invite with me? This is a big deal!!

Just tossed my name in the hat! I was stationed in Augusta for 3 years and never went so I'm hoping to get lucky (like many others) this year. 

• Like 1

A tradition like no other. My annual rejection email should come in July hoping to break the cycle this year 🤞IMG_1725.PNG

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 1

Just finished my application. Don’t worry if I get picked I’ll tell you all how awesome it was. 0-2 so far, third time may just be the charm.