madi05

FS srixon z785/zforged combo 4-p

These are in prestine condituon pictures says all, they were in a silencer cartbag so very little chatter on them, no range time just a few rounds of golf against my other set of srixons with different specs , yes I'm a nut

So they are 2* upright,1* strong loft with px lz 5.5 shafts which imho is a normal stiff shaft in any other brands like Nippon kbs etc,, grips week pulls from my other set normal stadard grips $644.99 shipped to your door reduced 599.99

These were custom ordered directly from srixon IMG_20190514_171639783.jpg.7f6c6e1abff3011942e3784e842a39a5.jpgIMG_20190514_171725905.jpg.2c824ee91c7ee2f9d9deee7691dc1594.jpgIMG_20190514_171740577.jpg.e1de3b53303d49cd2bcd7a04d1f13ba2.jpgIMG_20190514_171815039.jpg.864ee857438cf09d40621a40baf722ef.jpgIMG_20190514_171950701_HDR.jpg.2fac2d564176d3d1c047ef9ac81c9cd5.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Wow- 

tempting for sure!!

Wow- 
tempting for sure!!
I'm dangling a carrot lol

Yea, they’re probably above my pay scale in playability, but dam they’re pretty

Very forgiving actually, if you look carefully the zforged are about the same size as the 785 , if you can hit the 785 you can hit the z Forged

My goodness.

I need to get some stuff sold, these are calling me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm.  The Z585's have been of interest in my iron quest to replace my PE2's; much of that having to do with the commercial and the MGS #1 Wanted Testing 😁.  The Z785's look to be more a GI than a SGI (Z585's)?  I've not yet tested Srixon irons and would be taking a gamble on these. These do have the shafts I've been fitted for and the 2 deg upright really close to green dot specs.... hmmm. 

One question I have is why the split in model type and are the Z-Forged even more towards (in) players iron category?

Hmmm.  The Z585's have been of interest in my iron quest to replace my PE2's; much of that having to do with the commercial and the MGS #1 Wanted Testing .  The Z785's look to be more a GI than a SGI (Z585's)?  I've not yet tested Srixon irons and would be taking a gamble on these. These do have the shafts I've been fitted for and the 2 deg upright really close to green dot specs.... hmmm. 
One question I have is why the split in model type and are the Z-Forged even more towards (in) players iron category?
honestly i think i was fine with this setup but i think what won mostly was i went with standard lofts and i switched to 3 up instead of 2 up and a 1/4" short , just feels better for me i love the shaft which was weird being i loved my modus 105 stiffs in my cobra forged tecs last season , but srixons are so sweet and i was so suprised how the z forged irons are really really forgiving , if u look at the pics of them together the 785 looks a little smaller to me lol but at address the z are a hair thinner but face is same as 785,as a matter of fact all 3 models faces are almost identical in size , they just a thought thicker from the 585 to the 785 to the zforged , that's were srixon excells in combos

Oh I just read and to answer your question the 585 is gi ,srixon does not make a sgi iron they let Cleveland do the sgi stuff

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Hmmm.  The Z585's have been of interest in my iron quest to replace my PE2's; much of that having to do with the commercial and the MGS #1 Wanted Testing 😁.  The Z785's look to be more a GI than a SGI (Z585's)?  I've not yet tested Srixon irons and would be taking a gamble on these. These do have the shafts I've been fitted for and the 2 deg upright really close to green dot specs.... hmmm. 

Make no mistake, neither of these are GI clubs, they are all business. I’m just trying to convince myself, at a 4.3, that I can handle them... 

Make no mistake, neither of these are GI clubs, they are all business. I’m just trying to convince myself, at a 4.3, that I can handle them... 
I'm a 12 and play well with them I shot 80 today, they are not small but they feel awesome tbh

Mark Crossfield  gushed all over the 785’s

newton gushed for the blades...

they are an awesome set...

Mark Crossfield  gushed all over the 785’s
newton gushed for the blades...
they are an awesome set...
I like Newton mainly because crossfield took the money from Titleist so now I feel he is biased but I loved him until that deal

12 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Good put. I'm just now seeing that MPF scores the Z585 at 504 (conventional), the Z785 at 404 (conventional), and the Z785F at 350 (classic). For some reason, I thought these were a bit closer to the GI category.  Sure are nice looking!

• Like 1

I would say there would only be 50 difference in all 3 again face size are almost identical, yes they are beautiful

Posted (edited)

Hey Interested!  Q: Grips?  size?  hopefully mid to larger?

The break down is FS srixon z785 is PW -8 and zForged z 7-4?

thanks

-jim

Edited by Bighouse

Hey Interested!  Q: Grips?  size?  hopefully mid to larger?

The break down is FS srixon z785 is PW -8 and zForged z 7-4?

thanks

-jim

I can double wrap or more if you would like me to for the grips to be larger, no problem at all actually, i blew them on so I can blow them off easily and do that for you lmk and yes in the club makeup

thanks,  I need to hit some to make sure and probably won't get that in until Tue next week.  I'll check back and if you still have them i'll talk to you then.

Thanks,

-jim

well i'm back after a second try of them and the 785's are a good club for me, the Z forged is good to but only if i put a real good swing on them.  but i think i can grow into them...

well i'm back after a second try of them and the 785's are a good club for me, the Z forged is good to but only if i put a real good swing on them.  but i think i can grow into them...
I told you they are pretty great to hit and the main thing to remember the z Forged are mainly the scoring irons so even though they have decent forgiveness you don't need as much as the longer irons hence why the combo anyway lmk when you are ready