Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's that time again Spies!   Time to choose our testers of the very popular and highly reviewed Snell MTB-X ball. If you don't know much about Mr. Snell you should check out his bio - if th

Testers Wanted (10) Fresh off it's stellar performance in the MyGolfSpy 2019 Golf Ball Buyers Guide (Read it Here) the newly released Snell MTB-X is taking the golf ball world by storm.  Within t

Can’t wait to get my hands on Snell’s balls. Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Posted Images

Ryan
Highland, California
108 swingspeed
Current ball is callaway chrome soft
Found a snell my tour ball years ago and played it, and it played fairly well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Will (Austin, TX)

Swing Speed:  110 MPH

Current Primary Ball:  Snell MTB Black

Previous experience with Snell Golf Balls:  I was introduced to the Snell My Tour Ball a couple years ago by a friend.  I loved these balls the first time I played them.  I have only played the original MTB and the newer MTB Black.  To me they feel every bit as good as a premium tour ball (ProV1).  I'm a big fan of the ease in ordering and the price point.  Over the past couple years, I've placed four orders (six doz each), and all four orders included a handwritten "thank you for your order" written on the packing slip by Dean Snell.  That's good stuff!  Free shipping and quick delivery are amazing. 

Would love the opportunity to test some of their other balls.  Thanks for the opportunity.

Doug

Langhorne, PA

driver clubhead speed: 97 to 102 MPH

current primary golf ball: Srixon Q-Star Tour, although I also occasionally use the first-generation Snell MTB Black

As indicated above, I have used the original MTB Black and also the MTB Red, although I preferred the Black.  I was given a sleeve of MTB-X balls on a recent Myrtle Beach golf trip, but I lost them (OB and water hazards) too quickly to form a really good opinion, although I seemed to prefer them to the MTB Black balls that I have used (I still have three of the MTB Black balls in my bag, along with lots of Srixon Q-Star Tours).

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS220, PX HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 6.0

4-Wood: Exotics EXS220, Ventus 6S

7-Wood: Callaway Epic Flash, Accra Tour-Z HL 85-S

Hybrids: Exotics EXS220 (19*) and Cobra F8 (22*), stiff Accra Tour-Z hybrid shafts

Irons: Exotics EXS220 (6-iron through PW), KBS TGI Tour 80 (stiff) shafts

Wedges: Vokey SM7 (50-54-58) or Scratch custom wedges (49-54-60)

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Ball: Snell MTBx

Rob in Leander, TX

Swing Speed - 95 mph

I play the Titleist AVX

I've found some Snell Golf balls on our local course and tried them out intermittently, but have never seen them in the local store or purchased any.

Randy - Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

78 mpg

Play lots - Topflite Gamer (original), Titileist ProV1, Callaway

Never used Snell Golf Balls.

I play mostly 36 hole games (2 games in a morning) from 7-2 with brunch after 18, once a week from late May to mid Sept. usually  15 or so times so 30 games.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

Nancy, San Diego

Callaway

Have played previously

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

Scott from San Clemente

95-100  Driver SS

Titleist PV1

Limited experience with the Snell brand.  The MTB ball felt and played like a pv1 but the cover seemed to scuff easily.