Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Richard, Los Angeles Ca

Pro V1x

no previous usage of Snell

Daniel

Concord, N.C

105 mph

Bridgestone B-RX

I have no experience with Snell. I would be very pleased to give them a full rundown!

Brian St. Albert, AB

112mph

Pro V1

A friend provided me with an MTB for 9 hole last year

Johnny / Youngwood

Chrome soft Truvis

Mike

mission Viejo, CA

112 driver

Just switched from prov1 to cut blue

no experience with snell 

Ryan
Highland, California
108 swingspeed
Current ball is callaway chrome soft
Found a snell my tour ball years ago and played it, and it played fairly well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Will (Austin, TX)

Swing Speed:  110 MPH

Current Primary Ball:  Snell MTB Black

Previous experience with Snell Golf Balls:  I was introduced to the Snell My Tour Ball a couple years ago by a friend.  I loved these balls the first time I played them.  I have only played the original MTB and the newer MTB Black.  To me they feel every bit as good as a premium tour ball (ProV1).  I'm a big fan of the ease in ordering and the price point.  Over the past couple years, I've placed four orders (six doz each), and all four orders included a handwritten "thank you for your order" written on the packing slip by Dean Snell.  That's good stuff!  Free shipping and quick delivery are amazing. 

Would love the opportunity to test some of their other balls.  Thanks for the opportunity.

Juro/Los Osos, CA

105 mph

Titleist Pro V1X

No previous Snell ball experience. But I'd love to test one. 

Doug

Langhorne, PA

driver clubhead speed: 97 to 102 MPH

current primary golf ball: Srixon Q-Star Tour, although I also occasionally use the first-generation Snell MTB Black

As indicated above, I have used the original MTB Black and also the MTB Red, although I preferred the Black.  I was given a sleeve of MTB-X balls on a recent Myrtle Beach golf trip, but I lost them (OB and water hazards) too quickly to form a really good opinion, although I seemed to prefer them to the MTB Black balls that I have used (I still have three of the MTB Black balls in my bag, along with lots of Srixon Q-Star Tours).

Andy, Lapeer Michigan 105mph, Vice pro or TPx. Never played a Snell. 2-3 rounds per week.

Rob in Leander, TX

Swing Speed - 95 mph

I play the Titleist AVX

I've found some Snell Golf balls on our local course and tried them out intermittently, but have never seen them in the local store or purchased any.

Randy - Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

78 mpg

Play lots - Topflite Gamer (original), Titileist ProV1, Callaway

Never used Snell Golf Balls.

I play mostly 36 hole games (2 games in a morning) from 7-2 with brunch after 18, once a week from late May to mid Sept. usually  15 or so times so 30 games.

Thomas. Frederick, MD.
105-110
Titleist Velocity
Have never even found a snell but I'm sure that'll change soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Scott from San Clemente

95-100  Driver SS

Titleist PV1

Limited experience with the Snell brand.  The MTB ball felt and played like a pv1 but the cover seemed to scuff easily.

Chris Ann Arbor, MI

Titleist ProV1x

My only experience is playing a few found balls.

Rick - Savannah, GA

Swing Speed - 90-95

Currently play Titliest ProV1

Have not had the pleasure of playing Snell to date.

Russell

Clayton, North Carolina

87 mph

Pro V 1X (Thanks to the 2019 Ball Test)

No experience with Snell golf balls

Posted (edited)

Joe 

Hollywood (SC)

Taylormade Tour Preferred

Played dozen Snell when introduced

Edited by meteorinnov8

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Paul Wharton

• By Golfspy_CG2
      The results of the My Golf Ball ball study generated a lot of discussion and also questions as a result.  If one of those questions you had is, which model of Srixon ball will work best for me, the Z Star or the Z Star XV, then we may the answer for you.
      Four of our members were sent a dozen of each, and will be putting them in play on the course and putting green over the next 4  to 5 weeks to see which one works best for them.  They will report in regularly along the way with results form both.  So feel free to chime in with questions and read both their stage reviews to get their full thoughts. 

Our Four Testers Are:
      @Reesedw               Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @pulledabill             Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @ChasingScratch    Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @golfertrb                Stage 1                 Stage 2
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      This is seriously fun thing by Volvik.   The following is a press release.

ORLANDO, Florida (May 1, 2019) – Volvik (volvik.com), known the world over for its high performance golf balls featuring more than 23 vibrant color options, reports record-setting sales of the Marvel x Volvik collaboration of Captain America, Ironman and Spider Man Vivid 4-Ball Sets. Since the release of the widely anticipated Disney film Avengers: Endgame in U.S. theatres April 26, demand for the golf ball sets has been extraordinary. The film, setting box-office records, already is the highest-grossing film of the year and the 10th highest-grossing film of all time. Since the movie’s release Volvik has witnessed unprecedented demand from golfers, retailers and pro shops across the country for the Marvel special edition sets.
      “Since the premier of Avengers: Endgame, demand for the Captain America, Ironman and Spider Man Vivid 4-Ball Sets has exceeded our most aggressive forecasts,” said Don Shin, president of Volvik USA. “The response to the introduction of our Marvel Collaboration has been extremely robust.

“We feel fortunate to have such a strong relationship with the Marvel team and look forward to continued success.”

The Volvik Vivid high-performance three-piece oversized matte-finish golf ball is the product platform for the Marvel Collaboration of Captain America, Ironman and Spider Man. Each set comes in a custom-designed package with four Marvel decorated Vivid balls featuring Captain America, Ironman and Spider Man logos, as well as a magnetic hat clip and custom-tooled ball marker. Each four-ball set retails at $24.99. The sets can be purchased directly on Volvik.com or by calling 407-649-0013. Pro shops and retailers may order the sets from their local Volvik representatives.

The limited-edition sets are the first step in a series of Volvik product introductions that will continue throughout 2019 and beyond.

Marvel Worldwide Inc. is a publisher of American comic books and related media. In 2009, The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Worldwide’s parent company.

About Volvik
      Golfers everywhere are discovering Volvik, the founder of the matte-finish golf ball and maker of the #1 matte-finish VIVID ball. With a tagline of “Change the Game,” Volvik is making golf fun again. Young golfers are increasing their engagement with the game because they love the Volvik colors, while experienced players are realizing that Volvik, “not just a pretty face,” manufactures golf balls that provide players with power, distance, precision and control.

With over 40 years of golf ball production, Volvik has led the way with unparalleled innovation, rapidly becoming one of the most significant and trusted golf ball manufacturers in the world.

Volvik is dedicated to the production of specialized 3- and 4-piece multi-layer high performance golf balls for players of every skill set, featuring 58 worldwide patents. Volvik’s patented SF matte coating has led to the development of Vivid, the world’s first matte finish golf ball.

Volvik recently expanded its best-selling Vivid matte finish golf ball product line with two new golf balls. Vivid Soft and Vivid Lite have been added to Vivid and Vivid XT, making the Vivid product line the largest selection of matte finish golf balls, with the ability to fit every type of player.

Volvik's product line portfolio has been in use on the world's professional tours since 2012. Players using Volvik golf balls have earned millions of dollars in prize money on the PGA TOUR, LPGA Tour, Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, Ladies European Tour, LAGT and Symetra Tour, with multiple victories. The Volvik Vivid XT is the official golf ball of the World Long Drive Association tour, and Volvik is the title sponsor of the Volvik World Long Drive Championship. The Vivid XT provides high visibility from Volvik’s patented SF matte coating, and explosive distance and power from its patented dual core technology.

For more information, see volvik.com.
    • By hckymeyer
      Official Forum Member Reviews

Snell MTB Black & MTB Red

MTB Black:

03trdblack                           Stage 1     Stage 2
      HighontheHog                     Stage 1     Stage 2
      Theedpatt                           Stage 1     Stage 2
      dhartmann34                      Stage 1     Stage 2
      Derek666                            Stage 1     Stage 2

MTB Red:

kingcscott                            Stage 1     Stage 2
      Rickp                                   Stage 1     Stage 2
      MaxEntropy                         Stage 1     Stage 2
      golfergirl1                            Stage 1     Stage 2
      PING Apologist #9               Stage 1     Stage 2
    • By PING Apologist #9
      Fixin' to order up a fresh batch of MTB Blacks and noticed that Snell has several models on sale right now if interested... $150/6-doz which is $25 per dozen, or single dozen boxes at only $26.99 each! Delivered! NO TAX! Sweet deal for us Snell honks!
      https://www.snellgolf.com/
      https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-black-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722119311401
      https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-red-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722172887081
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!