Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced Snell MTB-X Golf Balls

Our Sponsors

For those that didn’t get picked, I’ve got 3 or 4 of these left but it’s not the ball for me. I’ll send them to the first person that pm’s me with your name and where to send them. No charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Congrats to all the testers! Good looking group here and I look forward to reading up on your thoughts on these new orbs! Please feel free to reach out to me at any time if you think my experience and guidance is may assist any of you in your reviews. Good luck all, and most of all, HAVE FUN!!! 

• Like 2

For those that didn’t get picked, I’ve got 3 or 4 of these left but it’s not the ball for me. I’ll send them to the first person that pm’s me with your name and where to send them. No charge.

Spoken for.

• Like 1

First off thank you to My golf spy for the opportunity. This is my second time reviewing a product for them and I really enjoyed the first time. 

If anyone would like to see things in my review or want to me to look specifically at certain aspects of the ball during my review feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to make sure I get those things in. 

Looking forward to it as I'm sure everyone else is. 

• Like 2

Good selections.  Looking forward to reading the reviews.  On a side note, anyone ever tried the Happy Gilmore swing?  Maybe the next time I'm out on the course by myself, I'll give it a try... and try not to end my season. 😆

3 minutes ago, Brjpool said:

First off thank you to My golf spy for the opportunity. This is my second time reviewing a product for them and I really enjoyed the first time. 

If anyone would like to see things in my review or want to me to look specifically at certain aspects of the ball during my review feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to make sure I get those things in. 

Looking forward to it as I'm sure everyone else is. 

I'll echo all of this.  First, its an honor to be selected to do a review, I promise to give it my best effort.  My previous review was for the original Snell MTB, and if anyone can offer suggestions for improvement on that one, I'd really appreciate it.  Here's the link, for easy reference

As with @Brjpool, let us know if you have any specific  things you'd like us to look at.   I think we're all really anxious to get the balls, we all had our addresses in to @GolfSpy Stroker within 13 hours of his email to us.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I'll echo all of this.  First, its an honor to be selected to do a review, I promise to give it my best effort.  My previous review was for the original Snell MTB, and if anyone can offer suggestions for improvement on that one, I'd really appreciate it.  Here's the link, for easy reference

As with @Brjpool, let us know if you have any specific  things you'd like us to look at.   I think we're all really anxious to get the balls, we all had our addresses in to @GolfSpy Stroker within 13 hours of his email to us.

In addition to the more common attributes you all will be weighing in on, I'm interested in durability.  How well does it resist scuff marks from impact with trees and the occasional cart path.  Seriously, some balls seem to scuff really easily as opposed to others.  Also, I like OEM's to provide a good alignment mark.  For the price of ball these days, I shouldn't have to make my own.  Have fun with the testing!

• Like 2

In addition to the more common attributes you all will be weighing in on, I'm interested in durability.  How well does it resist scuff marks from impact with trees and the occasional cart path.  Seriously, some balls seem to scuff really easily as opposed to others.  Also, I like OEM's to provide a good alignment mark.  For the price of ball these days, I shouldn't have to make my own.  Have fun with the testing!

As I’m writing my stage one, trees and cart path were the first things that came to mind.

I agree some high end balls just damage easily.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Shankster said:

As I’m writing my stage one, trees and cart path were the first things that came to mind. emoji1360.png

I agree some high end balls just damage easily.

Nothing like the old balata covers, where the grooves on a flush driver would leave marks.

• Like 1

Nothing like the old balata covers, where the grooves on a flush driver would leave marks.

Or rip the covers off. I had a bunch of these from the cart barn. They sure felt good though.

Congrats guys and enjoy! 🏌️♂️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Boy the more I play the Z Star the more I like it. Game on Wayne!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I can’t wait to get theses. I have done lots of testing already this year and my game is looking pretty good. CSX and Pro V1x will be hard to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats to the testers. Hit them straight

Driver: TS2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood: 915 F stiff
3 Hybrid: 915 HD
4-PW: Original AP2
Wedges: 50, 56, 60 Vokey SM6
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport M1

I’m really jonesin to get these.

• Like 1

I’m really jonesin to get these.

I live about 30-40 minutes from their shipping location so I should be the first to get them. I’ll let you know when they arrive.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1