TESTERS WANTED! ×

Lots of stats coming out now about the amount of putts missed short or to the low side of the hole. What are some strategies you use to read break on greens and adjust if you notice missing low?

I seem to under estimate the amount of break often. Do any of you notice this during the course of a round, if so what adjustments do you make to add more break to your putts if you have under read a couple to start your round?

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

I liked this for putting. http://puttingzone.com/puttmanual.html

find the true uphill line, use that as my aiming point. if I’m going low, aim up the fall line more

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

Bobby Grace Shiloh putter

Are you referring to a course that you play all the time, or when you play different courses? 

For me it's a struggle to read greens on courses that I play infrequently or for the first time.  It seems that each course has something that influences the direction of a putt, and if you don't know what that is it can be a struggle to adapt mid-round...  like in Palm Springs, everything breaks towards Indio and the Salton Sea.

If it's a course that I play all the time, it's just a matter of getting the speed right.  I know the speed pretty well in the mornings because that's when I play most often and I practice speed on the putting green before I play.  However, when I play in the evenings, the greens are much slower because the poa annua grows pretty fast during the day.  I play a little more break than I would in the morning.

On putts longer than 10 feet I am focused on the speed and getting the ball around the hole; don't care if I miss low, and depending on how much slope there is around the hole, being on the low side is better than on the high side.  I almost never leave a putt short on putts less than 10 feet.  Confidence plays a big part on these putts; if you don't routinely get the ball past the hole, then most putts will be short and on the low side.  Confidence comes into play when you know that you will make any comeback putt.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I took an Aimpoint Express class a couple of years ago, and I believe it has significantly improved my green reading.  Its particularly valuable on a  strange golf course, as the use of your feet to sense the slope eliminates all of the visual distractions that can mislead you into misreading a putt.  I've found places on my home course where I used to think that balls curving "uphill" were caused by grain,  were actually following the actual slope.  My visual perception was thrown off by background cues.  same thing when I've visited Palm Springs, my Aimpoint reads were pretty good, a large percentage of the greens actually do slope towards the east, towards Indio.  I don't know that Aimpoint helps everyone, but it has definitely helped me.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

In my experience missing low is either lack of proper speed or putting to the apex of the putt. 

New greens usually takes me a couple holes to figure out speed and then I can adjust to them

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

13 hours ago, BMart519 said:

Lots of stats coming out now about the amount of putts missed short or to the low side of the hole. What are some strategies you use to read break on greens and adjust if you notice missing low?

I seem to under estimate the amount of break often. Do any of you notice this during the course of a round, if so what adjustments do you make to add more break to your putts if you have under read a couple to start your round?

I'm definitely a feel player when it comes to putting so I'm not sure I'll have too much value to add for you, but I almost always play for maximum break and very often miss on the high side. I only look at the hole from one direction (behind the ball) and I try to pick a point somewhere between the ball and the hole that I feel is at or near the apex. Sometimes I find it difficult to pick a good spot between the ball and the hole and in those cases I will just look somewhere immediately to the right or left of the cup for my target. 

Edited by TR1PTIK

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Honestly and this you might find shocking - Some people just have a better built-in "sense - feel- vision - whatever" for reading greens and thereby making more putts. In all my many years of playing this game that's my conclusion. Some people are just simply better at processing all the variances and making something good come of it. Others not so much. Sure there are some basic fundamentals to observe and strive for. But in the end it all comes down to how you're able to process this information into a stroke and ball path which produces the best results. Some people have it and others don't. And... you know which person your are.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

The one thing you didn't tell us is whether you are hitting your start line.   If you consistently hit your line then you can start to focus on reading the green.  If you can't hit your line,  then you won't be able to improve your reads.  

Reading greens is an experience thing; meaning you build up the knowledge over time.  You can increase your knowledge by taking classes such as aimpoint but it will still required that you match the speed to the read.  Every putt has multiple lines so you will need to do some homework on whether you want to change your read or change your speed.  

This is a video that I think does a good job of explaining a few ways how you may better visualize and aim your putt. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

One thing I didn't mention above.... do you ever see great putters holding up fingers and squinting one-eyed, straddling their line to "feel" the slope, plumb-bobbing, etc. etc.? Of course not. They don't need or have to do any of that stuff. It's all built-in to themselves. They're processors. They are able to see and read/visualize a line and slope and process all the information into a good stroke along the visualized path. Their mind tells them how and where to putt the ball and with the right amount of pressure. It's the mediocre putters that buy into all this other stuff. Sadly it will never make a mediocre putter into someone like a Tiger Woods. 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

1 hour ago, PlaidJacket said:

One thing I didn't mention above.... do you ever see great putters holding up fingers and squinting one-eyed, straddling their line to "feel" the slope, plumb-bobbing, etc. etc.? Of course not. They don't need or have to do any of that stuff. It's all built-in to themselves. They're processors. They are able to see and read/visualize a line and slope and process all the information into a good stroke along the visualized path. Their mind tells them how and where to putt the ball and with the right amount of pressure. It's the mediocre putters that buy into all this other stuff. Sadly it will never make a mediocre putter into someone like a Tiger Woods. 

I think aimpoint and the likes are becoming more and more prevalent on the tours.  Maybe not done by the player but done by the caddie and communicated to the player.   I agree with you that a visual player that sees the line will never succeed with  aimpoint,  but it is perfect for a player that putts based on a spot left or right of the hole and doesn't visualize a line.   The players you refer to a doing the same basic calculations in their head.  Whether it is seen in their head as a 2% slope or a visual representation, they are getting the same information.   I know you are a visual/feel oriented person but people process things differently and how they arrive at a solution really has no bearing on how good they are or can be.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Thanks for the input, I have watched the Aimpoint express videos and use the system on most putts over 6 feet. I am waiting for a training session to be offered in my area this summer to refine it further. I have taken this to the point of using cell phone apps to measure slope to try and "calibrate" my feet when first learning the system. I usually try to calibrate on the practice green before a round by guessing slope and then adjusting for stimp/slope by trial and error on a basic 10 - 15 footer that only breaks 1 way. In terms of aim, I aim for a spot right or left hole high depending on break to putt towards. Sometimes that spot will be 2-3 feet in front or behind the hole if it is a steep incline/decline. 

Pacing off my putts to measure distance has helped with speed, I am a measure/calculate player vs a feel player. So this has become part of my putting routine which also helps to feel the break over the length of the putt with my feet. Switching to a strong arc putter has increased the amount I miss long as well. 

I have spent a lot of time this winter working on 3-8 foot putts indoors, so I am confident in my ability to hit my line and practice this outdoors by placing a dime 2 feet ahead of the ball on my chosen line which I hit about 90% of the time. My problem is around read and speed. 

Made a right to left, downhill 15 footer for birdie to start my round yesterday. Then proceeded to miss most putts on the front 9 low resulting in 4x 3 putts. I did have a 50, 65 and 70 footer in those next 8 holes, but the wedges were not getting me close enough in general to convert up and downs. Ended up with a disappointing 38 putts after proceeding to miss most putts high on the back 9 with no 3 putts. Along the way managed to lip out 3 and burnt 2 edges. 

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

14 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

Made a right to left, downhill 15 footer for birdie to start my round yesterday. Then proceeded to miss most putts on the front 9 low resulting in 4x 3 putts. I did have a 50, 65 and 70 footer in those next 8 holes, but the wedges were not getting me close enough in general to convert up and downs. Ended up with a disappointing 38 putts after proceeding to miss most putts high on the back 9 with no 3 putts. Along the way managed to lip out 3 and burnt 2 edges. 

Based on this info it sounds like it is more of a speed thing rather than reading the break. Generally speaking if you have a putt and get the correct speed the break is somewhat irrelevant (unless you are within a sure fire makeable distance). If you have a 30 footer and get the speed right most golfers will not misread a putt by more than 2 feet, so you have a tap in remaining. Based on strokes gained I believe anything over about 35 feet averages more than 2 putts on tour. 

This is a blanket statement but in general it applies to most golfers, even if they don't miss low. Read the break and add more than you see, hit it on that line with a focus on just speed.  

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

I actually tend to over-read break, so I can’t offer much advice here.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

Interesting watch on how soon a putt breaks. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

I agree with all who have said get the speed right plus start the ball on your intended line. If you do both those things then you have made a good putt.

One practice drill I was shown that might help -- 

• Find a sidehill breaking putt like the ones that you may tend to either over- or under-read
  • Decide where your target spot, or aiming point, etc is and mark just beyond it with a tee
  • Go back to where you want to putt from and put down two alignment sticks forming a channel, just wider than your putter head, and pointing to your target spot
  • Roll a few putts down the channel towards your target spot testing different speeds with each putt

All these putts will necessarily be started on the same line (through the channel), but .. a slightly slower putt will look like an under-read while a slightly faster putt will look like an over-read......

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Have you ever tried re-reading a putt after you miss read it?  It's one thing to say, "Oh, I miss read that and didn't play enough break," and it's another thing to go back and read the putt again, knowing how it breaks.  Look for what was missed in the initial read.  When playing by yourself, you can go through the whole routine again.  When playing with others, just step back and look at the line again.   

8 hours ago, alfriday101 said:

Have you ever tried re-reading a putt after you miss read it?  It's one thing to say, "Oh, I miss read that and didn't play enough break," and it's another thing to go back and read the putt again, knowing how it breaks.  Look for what was missed in the initial read.  When playing by yourself, you can go through the whole routine again.  When playing with others, just step back and look at the line again.   

I agree with this.  For me, using Aimpoint, all it takes is a stop for a second or two along the line to "re-feel" the slope.  Its kind of like re-calibrating my feet, or your eyes for those who read the break visually.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 6:09 AM, DaveP043 said:

I agree with this.  For me, using Aimpoint, all it takes is a stop for a second or two along the line to "re-feel" the slope.  Its kind of like re-calibrating my feet, or your eyes for those who read the break visually.

I will try to keep this in mind, very easy to implement as I walk up to the ball. 

One of the articles in the link above to puttingzone has been helpful as well. It talks about focusing on a 3 foot circle around the hole, identifying the highest point on the lip of the cup to find the fall line in that area which is where the ball breaks the most. Then imagining 8 lines into the hole - 4 above and 4 below based on that fall line. 

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2019 at 6:37 PM, PlaidJacket said:

It is possible that you are way off base with your statement.  There is a tremendous majority that use AimpPoint, have learned it int he past, or has a caddie who is trained it.  Furthermore, almost all of the tour yardage books have very detailed/measured maps of the green.  Let's also not forget that most have spend one to two days preparing for a course and often building on years of experience on that particular course.  Processing & feel, in my opinion, are available after you have done all the work!  Don't ever believe it is just magical or a player is born with the skill.  They have all done their time!  I'll agree that some players eventually become very gifted and others not so much.  There is still a lot of work that goes into being a good 'processor.'

I took an Aimpoint class and it’s helped me immensely!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I look for a line that the ball can die at the hole on long putts and go past the hole 1-2’ on putts under 10’.  I aim for a spot right or left of the cup as my start line.  Speed is all subconscious feel.

I have tried walking off putts to figure out speed or have set differences in length of stroke.  Both of these methods just messes me up.  

I have always been a believer in gut instincts.  Your eyes see and your brain processes more information than we can consciously handle.  Let your subconscious do the work and trust it.  How often do we second guess how we feel only for the worse?  I also believe the more you analyze the results the better you can improve honing these gut instincts.  This goes for all aspects of life not just putting.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

... I have posted this before but it is mind boggling what the brain is capable of doing if you just let it. Much like walking down a rocky path, you look ahead and allow your brain to tell your feet where to step. Putting can be very similar. Granted I have always had a good feel for putting but I think part of the reason is trust. I just allow my brain to take in the slope and line, then just think about what speed I need to get the ball to the hole. 

... I do not putt to a spot nor do I envision my exact line. It is more of a zen like approach where I just allow my brain to take in the information and then I just stroke the putt. I rarely 3 putt or miss on the low side, although my brain tends to see more break than is there when I miss a putt. I am also a die putter and that makes it easier to let my brain see the line because it has a destination not an interim target where a miss will roll 18" past, which I admit would be ideal for rolling thru anomalies and the "volcano cup" late in the day but alas I just can't putt that way. 

... I would strongly suggest everyone try this method a few times if you struggle with line or speed. Before your round starts or when practicing, just drop a few balls on the practice green and take a cursory look at a few different holes at varying lengths, then putt to each of them not concentrating on line or speed just look at the overall putt, and then just putt with absolutely no care as to what happens. Many will be surprised at how close they come to holing putts and many of my students the had gotten too technical were freed up and started putting so much better. It isn't for everyone but it is worth a shot if you are struggling. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

4 hours ago, chisag said:

I just allow my brain to take in the slope and line, then just think about what speed I need to get the ball to the hole.

I'd say our putting method - philosophy are very similar. I only use a few basic observations prior to making the stroke. I'm not technical. I have a standard routine and don't linger long before my decision is made. Like Chisag says... it's the brain.

... I always find it interesting when players first get to the practice green before playing their rounds, and those that warm up just stroking some medium to longer putts just to loosen up and get a feel, hit their first putts so close to the hole. Then as they get serious and start analyzing their putts, they start hitting them off line as well as long and short. I have sunk so many of my first 15-20 footers when consciously I am just loosening up with no conscious effort to make the putt. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

2 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

I'd say our putting method - philosophy are very similar. I only use a few basic observations prior to making the stroke. I'm not technical. I have a standard routine and don't linger long before my decision is made. Like Chisag says... it's the brain.

Yea putting for me is about like judging the distance of an unknown 3D archery target.  I used to shoot competitively and when I'd judge a target, I'd walk up, study it for a few seconds, make my guess and go with that number.  I found if I spent to much time, I'd start finding reasons to second guess myself and I'd start losing confidence and not execute a good shot.  Putting is much the same, I typically walk the length of the putt to have an idea of the distance and study the grain on the way.  I'll then get behind the ball and imagine the line needed and just go with it.  I don't do well over analyzing things, it's an instinctive feel thing for me.

• PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5* - Graphite Design Tour AD-HD 7 TX
  • TaylorMade M6 15* - PX HZRDUS Green 80 TX
  • Titleist 913 Fd 18* - MCA KuroKage XMS 90 X /// OR /// Callaway XForged UT 20* - Aldila Rogue Black 105 TX
  • Srixon Z745 4-P - PX LZ 7.0
  • Vokey SM7 49F / 53F / 58K - DG TI S400
  • Odyssey Black #3 34”
  • Titleist AVX