Waazzupppp

What gear would you buy at an on-course Pro Shop?

Typically I don't buy anything at the on-course shop (except for food/drink) unless I'm in a pinch or it was unexpected.  I have a local shop that I give my business to and I'm generally prepared.  This weekend a course had tons of mosquitoes and had I not been given some in the parking lot by generous guy I would have bought some "OFF" mostquito wipes that were for sale in the shop.  

If I am out of town playing a unique course I'll pick up souvenir type merchandise like a logo shirt, ball market etc.  

I'll pick up a logo ball at new courses typically for my collection. 

First year in men's league and at my home course (we get a 10% discount), I'll pick up balls every once and awhile, and some apparel items if there is a decent sale. I recently picked up a pair of prior year FootJoys on sale. We have some opportunities to get extra ProShop credit that I'll use at the end of the season sale for a club or bag most likely. 

On 5/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, fixyurdivot said:

If it's something I'm looking for and the price is competitive, anything.  Clearance rack always gets my attention. Last year's pro shop purchase.

Hey, I played your course last summer. Moved my daughter’s stuff to college in Vancouver. Drove from Pittsburgh to Colorado to visit my mom, then on to Vancouver, then back to Pittsburgh. Played every morning, then drove for 8-10 hours. Really enjoyed the front nine up through the smelter ruins. Will be doing it again this year and Old Works is one that I intend to play again. 

On my trip, if I liked the course, I bought a shirt.

• Love 1