Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Time for a break from the course

pulledabill

I think its time to step away from the game a bit. Game is very inconsistent and its really not  much fun to me playing that way.  Im going take a week off then  just the range and maybe a lesson or two to see whats going on. My next tourny Ive paid for isnt until 3rd week in June. I am going to St George to hike early June and will play a round there. 

Doesnt seem like taking a break, but when Ive beenplaying 3-6x a week, its a break. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I think its time to step away from the game a bit. Game is very inconsistent and its really not  much fun to me playing that way.  Im going take a week off then  just the range and maybe a lesson or two to see whats going on. My next tourny Ive paid for isnt until 3rd week in June. I am going to St George to hike early June and will play a round there. 

Doesnt seem like taking a break, but when Ive beenplaying 3-6x a week, its a break. 

What exactly does inconsistent mean? Does it mean winning the Masters then missing the cut in your very next tournament?????? I’m a simple pilgrim but what I’ve learned through the school of hard knocks is all things in life can be a bit inconsistent and the joy is in the journey not the destination.

My father introduced me to boxing because he felt a man should be able to defend himself. We didn’t start with the heavy bag, speed bag or even a jump rope. He took me straight to the ring.

After he got me all geared up he looked me in the eyes and said, “it’s alright to grab the blue bucket”. I’m sure I looked confused to which he responded you’ll soon understand.

We started off slow exchanging light punches. Dad increased the intensity little by little to build my confidence. Then came that moment.........he caught me hard in the belly and right away I knew what he meant by the blue bucket.

The lesson he taught me was the fight is going to be hard and their are going to be times when you need to take a knee and grab that blue bucket. There is no shame in being down. However, you must always stand up, dust your self off and get back in the fight. While the blue bucket was always an option giving up was not.

Golf is an incredibly hard game. The pursuit of perfection is like a race without a finish line so the joy in that race must always be the journey and not the destination. Enjoy the ride good, bad or ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

What exactly does inconsistent mean? Does it mean winning the Masters then missing the cut in your very next tournament?????? I’m a simple pilgrim but what I’ve learned through the school of hard knocks is all things in life can be a bit inconsistent and the joy is in the journey not the destination.

My father introduced me to boxing because he felt a man should be able to defend himself. We didn’t start with the heavy bag, speed bag or even a jump rope. He took me straight to the ring.

After he got me all geared up he looked me in the eyes and said, “it’s alright to grab the blue bucket”. I’m sure I looked confused to which he responded you’ll soon understand.

We started off slow exchanging light punches. Dad increased the intensity little by little to build my confidence. Then came that moment.........he caught me hard in the belly and right away I knew what he meant by the blue bucket.

The lesson he taught me was the fight is going to be hard and their are going to be times when you need to take a knee and grab that blue bucket. There is no shame in being down. However, you must always stand up, dust your self off and get back in the fight. While the blue bucket was always an option giving up was not.

Golf is an incredibly hard game. The pursuit of perfection is like a race without a finish line so the joy in that race must always be the journey and not the destination. Enjoy the ride good, bad or ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Very well said. The older I get the more I appreciate life and a full life includes peaks and valleys and both are so important to my development. Golf is an extremely difficult game and extraordinarily revelatory - it will get out of you what's in you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer